Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital - June part 2

Could Nikolos be behind the Luke and Laura adventure????  I do like the actor playing Dillon.  He has really been able to hold his own with the other actors.

Honored Contributor

I like him too.  I don't like the way the writers are pitting Sam and Jake together.

I hope they don't go through this whole summer with this racist thing.  It's all in the headlines, so I guess I can see them bringing it up.

We can see the writing on the wall that they're going to put LuLu and Dillion together.

Trusted Contributor

I understand they are bringing Lucky (and Ethan perhaps?) back as Laura and Luke disappear into the sunset for their final departure for good from GH. The story goes on with Lucky's return in the future I suppose.

Are Lulu and Tracy's son going to have a romance, and are Dante and the cousin as well ???

At least, for now, the little children aren't part of the daily grind.

And why are they making it appear that Sam will be caught right off the bat ?

Esteemed Contributor

From what I've read Laura will not be leaving when Luke does...Genie Francis will be sticking around for awhile.  

I think that Lucky and Ethan are back strictly for this storyline and then will be gone.

Respected Contributor

I too am wondering if Nick is behind the Luke and Laura adventure.  I think that Nick is behind a lot these days. 

It does look like the writers will be pairing Dante and the cousin Valerie together.  I loved it when Maxie told her off yesterday.  She definitely is out to get Dante for herself. 

It also looks like they are pairing Dillion and LuLu together.  As OP mentioned at least it is not the kiddie stuff.  I agree that actor that is playing Dillion is holding his own. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Let me preface this by saying that I like Morgan, I actually do, but he is too stupid to live lately.  So is Denise/Ava.

Why would they think it was a good idea to have s*x at ELQ headquarters and leaving themselves open to blackmail by Rosalie like that? I was just getting over Morgan drugging Michael (which was also ridiculously stupid!).  

Poor Kiki.  Morgan "cheered" Denise up all right, LOL.  Hilarious that she wants to fix Denise up with Silas (speaking of him, I really hope he is not going to be taken in by her again.  He seems to have her number but yet, that kiss.....)

I always feel bad for Morgan because, even though he is the biological child of Sonny and Carly, he is obviously just an afterthought and an also-ran for both of them next to the saintly Michael, but still....he just does the dumbest things over and over again.

As for Denise/Ava, she is just out and out stalking Michael and making a fool of herself.  If I were him, I would get a restraining order on her.  I couldn't believe she would waltz in and hang up the phone on him like that.  

She is making herself look scary and desperate.  I can't believe I thought that wig ever looked good.  It's awful.  

I saw some Sam/Jake chemistry today (Friday).  They really do have a good banter.  Even though I like, and really prefer, Liz and Jake (which coupling the show is rapidly ruining with this stupid storyline) as well as Sam and Patrick, I can definitely see the writing on the wall with Sam and Jake.  It will surely happen.  Sniff....

Oh well, as long as they don't let Billy Miller get away, I guess I will live, LOL.  

I do like Michael and Sabrina.  Very much.

I don't know how I feel about Lulu/Dillon and Dante/Valerie.  Right now, I'm not caring very much.   Interesting that Lulu was the one to see the light about Nikolas.  Sam is on the job!  I am glad to see Rosalie hopefully go down.  I used to like her but she has "un"grown on me lately, LOL.    

That fool Valerie would walk in right when Lulu was hugging Dillon, erg.  

I don't like dark Nikolas.  I hope, again, the show finally reveals his motivation for all of this and that Helena is behind it.  Otherwise, it will be hard to justify his hit on Hayden.  

I don't really care about Luke/Laura having an adventure, per se, but I am anxious to see Jonathan Jackson.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I am not liking Denise at all.  I was hoping her wig would fall off while she was on the couch with Morgan! Smiley Happy  The Luke and Laura escapade is so unnecessary....just let Luke leave!  Maybe the ELQ takeover will be over, as soon as Rosalie gets caught. But first, they need to figure out her "big" secret.

Esteemed Contributor

This Morgan/Denise nonsense needs to stop!!!!!  Interesting how they can come to terms with a story (Nik/ELQ) this quickly while others languish or remain open.  With Luke's mention of Frank Smith today I wonder if they are going to dredge up a long lost family member with a grudge.  I just wish they would just get on with it and let Luke leave.

Esteemed Contributor

Yikes, sorry about the font size.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

This Morgan/Denise nonsense needs to stop!!!!!  Interesting how they can come to terms with a story (Nik/ELQ) this quickly while others languish or remain open.  With Luke's mention of Frank Smith today I wonder if they are going to dredge up a long lost family member with a grudge.  I just wish they would just get on with it and let Luke leave.

grandma I think that you are on to something.  At first i thought it might be Nick but now I think that it just might be a Smith family member.  But what I don't get is why they would want to stop him from marrying Tracey unless that has nothing to do with it. 

I know that a lot of others disagree but I did enjoy Luke and Laura's trip down memory lane today.  I always liked them together.  For a time today we had the old Luke back.