Esteemed Contributor

General Hospital - June part 2

I can't find the June thread for GH.  Anybody else have any luck?  In the meantime I've started this one.

I haven't had a chance to watch today's show yet?  Anything worth watching??  (that's a laugh!)

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital - June part 2

Looks like it's lost in cyber space.  Facebook groups have been talking about the TJ/racial profiling story line.  Personally I have no sympathy, he had no business trying to 'leave' when he was not formally dismissed.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree.  Though clearly it was racial profiling, bottom line, when you are detained, you stay.   Another storyline I FF through.

Respected Contributor

Not sure if I am doing this right but here it goes.   Luke and Laura told the truth today.  Won't say in case you did not watch it yet.  Silas chatted with Ava and told him about her and Morgan.  Nick now owns half of ELQ and Jake thinks it is Sam who is the spy.

Honored Contributor

Good grief!  I've only been watching a few months.  It seems like everyone is realted to everyone else.  I always thought B&B and Y&R were bad, but I need to make a chart to keep up with this.

Now everyone is bent out of shape because another brother?  I get nervous on you guy's GH thread because I'm afraid I'm going to blow the plot before someone sees it.

Whereas on B&B and especially on Y&R we always know ahead of time exactly what's happening (we like it that way).

I'll try to keep my rather large mouth shut.

Respected Contributor

So what was the truth about L&L? I think it has something to do with Lucky and Ethan
Esteemed Contributor

Hi, everyone!  So happy to find our group!!!!!!!  I spent most of the afternoon looking for this.  Thank you for restarting it!!!!!!!!!  Denise is a hot mess.  My guess is that they will connect her with Morgan again.  Ugh!!!!!  This Luke and Laura adventure is so contrived.  Just leave!!! 

Honored Contributor

You guys don't like spoilers so I hesitate to answer any questions.  Don't want to make you guys angry.

I will say it has something to do with Lucky though.

Esteemed Contributor

Don't worry Annebelle.  I haven't seen today's show yet but am going to start watching it right now.  Not suprised at all that it's about Lucky, that's the only thing that makes sense to me.  

I know some don't like to be spoiled but for myself, I usually comb the internet for spoilers anyway, LOL.  

Thanks!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to try typing the spoiler as explained earlier..I think it was in this thread?  If it doesn't work, I don't think it's going to blow too much.

Honestly I didn't realize we were against spoilers.  lol

Spoiler
Lucky has disappeared and Laura was notified to convince everybody that she and Luke were back together not to tell anybody what was going on.  That's it in a nutshell...mostly I wanted to try out this new spoiler thing.

Ok...let's see how that worked.