Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

Today's episode was pretty mundane and predictable......until Morgan's description of Levi!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 6/30/2014 grandma r said:

Today's episode was pretty mundane and predictable......until Morgan's description of Levi!!!!!

What does Maxi see in him. I can't stand the guy. Nina gets worse every time I see her. Do you think Silos was really involved in the accident. I have missed a few shows, but I always suspected Rafe.

Honored Contributor

On 6/29/2014 grandma r said:

I read on GH Happenings that the Nina story should play out thru Fall 2015! Are these guys for real????? Why can't they wrap up stories in a timely manner? The article said that they are bringing more characters from NYC to add to Nina' s story...

OMGosh. If this weak story is going to play out for over a year, it's probably time for me to give up GH.

Today's epi with Carly threatening Franco and their back and forth arguing was sickening. I think she's beginning to realize confiding in him was a BIG mistake. There was a bit of comic relief with Sonny and Ava as Ava's plan to have her mother visit backfired.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Nina and Rosalie are just plain evil!!! I did notice that the actress had her red darkened a bit and added highlights. I thought it was pretty. The storyline is pretty lame.

Levi now heads my "must go" list. I see no purpose for him.

Why do these writers make women look so dumb and desperate??? Examples....Alexis, Maxie, Tracy, Carly. Looking forward to Delia driving Ava bonkers!

Valued Contributor

Hey, don't forget to add Maxi to that list. Her face says she knows protesting is wrong, yet she goes along with the goof. If Maxi could think beyond the moment, she would realize protesting won't do her any favors with the judge.

Hoping Franco and Carly break up and he spills the beans on both Carly and Sonny. Bout time Mikey and Morgan learn who they really are.

Esteemed Contributor

Nina's character is reaching the ""no way"" limit! The poor PT guy doesn't know what he is in for...lying for Nina!! I think Rafe was borrowing Silas' car....cannot imagine that Silas caused Patrick/Sabrina accident! Am loving Delia....she'll drive Ava nuts before she drives Sonny crazy! Watch Maxie get put in jail for trespassing and then the baby judge will hold it against her! Franco will get Carly and Sonny in trouble...he will not be able to keep the secret...JMO

Super Contributor

On 6/29/2014 SydneyH said:

The actor that played Ethan Lovett is on the current season of True Blood. He's much hotter now that he's ditched the Aussie accent.

He is? Is he the one playing Jessica's vamp lover?

Super Contributor

On 6/29/2014 grandma r said:

I read on GH Happenings that the Nina story should play out thru Fall 2015! Are these guys for real????? Why can't they wrap up stories in a timely manner? The article said that they are bringing more characters from NYC to add to Nina' s story.

We should know by this Fall who Fluke is. Rumor has it that Jenny Eckert and Paul Hornsby will be back in the picture too.

Seems like there are so many balls up in the air and they just throw bits and pieces of stories at the viewers. Like many of you, I watch sporadically, skip the parts I find a waste of time. The kiddie and teen scene is way overdone.

If Jenny Eckert is returning, then I really believe that Fluke is Bill Eckert as I have suspected all along. So how long is that sniveling Rafe going to let people believe Silas hit Patrick's car?

Esteemed Contributor

""Kangaroo Ken"" was the best line I've heard in months!!!! I just can't believe that someone on here didn't think of it first. The GH ladies are amazing with nicknames.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/30/2014 grandma r said:

Nina and Rosalie are just plain evil!!! I did notice that the actress had her red darkened a bit and added highlights. I thought it was pretty. The storyline is pretty lame.

Levi now heads my "must go" list. I see no purpose for him.

Why do these writers make women look so dumb and desperate??? Examples....Alexis, Maxie, Tracy, Carly. Looking forward to Delia driving Ava bonkers!

I do like Rosalie.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat