Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

On 6/4/2014 Preds said:

kabella ... Rumor has it that Billy Miller (Y&R) may be the new Jason and Elizabeth Hendrickson (Y&R) may be the new Robin. I think that these two are or were dating each other in the real world. That's just rumor, but we should find out pretty soon. It will be interesting to see who else Robin "thaws out".

We don't really need a Robin recast imo.

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 SydneyH said:
On 6/4/2014 Preds said:

kabella ... Rumor has it that Billy Miller (Y&R) may be the new Jason and Elizabeth Hendrickson (Y&R) may be the new Robin. I think that these two are or were dating each other in the real world. That's just rumor, but we should find out pretty soon. It will be interesting to see who else Robin "thaws out".

I agree.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

Ok, I have already decided I don't like Nina. Sam played it cool, kudos to her.

Honored Contributor

My initial impression of Nina is I also don't like her either. She didn't act like someone who recently awoke from a coma. If Nina knows as much as she seemed to know, I think she knows about Sam. For some reason I got a vibe from her that said "not to be trusted".

I am glad that they didn't drag the baby storyline out too long. At least they managed to resolve something.

As for Rafe, his purpose seemed to have been to come between TJ and Molly. Other than that, his role turned into being a snitch. If Rafe's motives had been pure, I would like him but he only told on his "friends" when he thought it would give him an advantage with Molly - proving that TJ was right about him all the time.

As for Ava, I want someone to slap her. Hard!!! More than once. Carly, where are you?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Super Contributor

Oh my word, old biatch Ava just has to be pregnant? get real ? Sonny shouldn't let that stop him, I'm ready to pull the trigger for him. Can't believe I despise the roll of an actress so much ! I don't ever want to see her face again.

I didn't cry when Patrick was crying while he and Sabrina were holding the baby. I didn't cry while she was saying goodbye to the baby and telling him how much she loved him. I didn't cry throughout that whole scenario, BUT...when Nurse Epiphany was telling the guy nurse they would get them through and she broke down crying THEN I began to bawl my eyes out!

What a sad tear jerker ! I'm glad they got that over with so soon, and didn't drag it out like they could have.

I've been out of the loop for a while? What is this I'm hearing about Jason and Robin being replaced? Are they both leaving GH? I like Jason, she can go ! Can anyone tell me what's going on ?

Thanks !

Valued Contributor

On 6/4/2014 SydneyH said:

Amen. 100 times over.

Hoping the Robin character will be needed in the sub-section of NYC for a while. After all, she has multiple people to thaw.

Wondering if she will place a call to Patrick on the loss of Gabriel.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/4/2014 luvpoos said:

Nina? I'm bored already as you know what the storyline is going to be. Why two women would fight over Silas is beyond me to begin with!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/5/2014 gardensla said:
On 6/4/2014 luvpoos said:

Nina? I'm bored already as you know what the storyline is going to be. Why two women would fight over Silas is beyond me to begin with!

Silas is very boring. I liked Michael Easton better as PC's and then GH's resident vampire Caleb and OLTL's John. Silas is dull as dirt.

For that matter, I liked Kelly Monaco better as the vampire loving daughter of Kevin. Is it Livy? Where is Kevin's daughter anyway? I must have missed that part when Caleb was terrorizing Sam. Does Kevin never notice Sam looks just like her, LOL??

Where is Caleb? Did no one ever notice he killed the attendant and walked out of the morgue?

Respected Contributor

Nina is talking way too much. Doesn't she wonder why Silas hasn't said much, or why he isn't acting happy to see her? Did they really need to add another creepy type to the canvas?

Respected Contributor

And another thing....what was the purpose of the s/l of Sabrina and Patrick's baby only to have him die. I actually turned the show off halfway through.