Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

On 6/3/2014 luvpoos said:

So just as Sam and Silos declared their love for one and other yesterday Nina will appear today. Should be interesting. I hope there is not a breaking news interruption.

We knew that once Sam and Silas declared their love for one another that something would happen but couldn't they have come up with a less predictable way to do it?

Rafe is now doing drugs. This keeps getting worse. I guess this is the start of another teen drug story.

I'm not that vested in the Gabriel storyline so if they are going to have the baby die, I would prefer they do it sooner than later. As someone stated, I guess this is the strategy for Sabrina's maternity leave.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

I think all of the kids in PC should be shipped off to camp this summer. The parents, guardians, etc can receive letters from the respective children as a way to update everyone. Then, we could have a kid-free summer.

Honored Contributor

Sometimes I think we need to send all the adults to summer camp. They are more childish than the children are.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/3/2014 pepes mom said:

I think all of the kids in PC should be shipped off to camp this summer. The parents, guardians, etc can receive letters from the respective children as a way to update everyone. Then, we could have a kid-free summer.

It will never happen...summer is kid zone at Port Charles. TV 's summer's catch are the tweens that are home during their vacation. Perfect example is bringing Rafe back, he is now stealing and doing drugs! And Molly will have lots of action with her dad in jail. Maybe we won't have the Little Kiddie Klan thrown at us though...

Esteemed Contributor

I absolutely HATE the way writers use the lives of innocent babies to facilitate story lines!

Super Contributor

I just wish the Flukey saga was resolved. Did you notice AG's last appearance before departing to Amsterdam, the way he winked, as if he was teasing the viewers, I thought that was cool!

Bringing Jason back with a different actor will be a challenge. Sonny and Jason made an excellent combo. I read the new Jason was on the cancelled AMC. I know who he is but forgot his name, do any of you know who I am speaking of? Its on the tip of my tongue! He's would be an excellent choice. When Jason does get defrosted, I'm assuming Robin will be back, but I am hoping she will be replaced with a different actress.

I also think Michelle Stafford is a great addition to the cast playing Nina. I am wondering if Silas is really a good guy or did he actually drug Nina & not Mommy Dearest.

Who knows maybe Sonny & Ava will live together, until the baby is born. ugh!

Super Contributor

What the heck. Rafe has been off in nano land for how long now? Suddenly he emerges a drug addict. Wonder if he will play a part in the DEA investigation with TJ's mom? The guy is a horrible actor, and I just never really understood his purpose on the show. But then it IS GH. I don't like the actress who is playing Nina, so there's another part of the show I probably won't be watching. That makes about 10 characters I want to avoid. Why am I still watching this show? This week, after what Julian did to Rick, I just can't bring myself to turn the television on for that show.

Honored Contributor

kabella ... Rumor has it that Billy Miller (Y&R) may be the new Jason and Elizabeth Hendrickson (Y&R) may be the new Robin. I think that these two are or were dating each other in the real world. That's just rumor, but we should find out pretty soon. It will be interesting to see who else Robin "thaws out".

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 RainCityGirl said:

What the heck. Rafe has been off in nano land for how long now? Suddenly he emerges a drug addict. Wonder if he will play a part in the DEA investigation with TJ's mom? The guy is a horrible actor, and I just never really understood his purpose on the show. But then it IS GH. I don't like the actress who is playing Nina, so there's another part of the show I probably won't be watching. That makes about 10 characters I want to avoid. Why am I still watching this show? This week, after what Julian did to Rick, I just can't bring myself to turn the television on for that show.

At least with all the stupid stuff going on now I don't mind that they moved the show up an hour in our area. I use to catch the tail end when I'd get home before. Now I don't even care. I just read about it the next day and visit here. So sad!

Respected Contributor

So, not surprised Ava is pregnant. But do we know if it is Sonnys or Morgans yet. I missed the very end of the show. I wonder how far along she is. Her little trist with Sonny was only a few weeks ago. Sonny wouldn't shoot her either way because it's family. I feel bad for Sabrina and Patrick though.