Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

I actually found Nina pretty funny today...especially when she was talking about Sam, the comment about the wedding and she must have worn her best tube top. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

Can't stand Nina, because I can't stand that actress. Never liked her in her other roles. I think she's been a bit corny and dramatic in her acting lately. I don't even think she looks like a person he would have married.

It's about time we write GH en masse and let them know we aren't idiots and aren't going to settle for all of this dummy writing, spoofs, and totally unbelievable plots. they are treating their viewers like morons and expect us to keep supporting them. It would prove them right if the masses went on strike and boycotted the show until intelligent writing returned.

They believe they can feed us slop and we will beg for more. They are insulting us as women, as viewers.

I don't have to take it, and won't. I believe I am giving them up.

Esteemed Contributor

Apart from Nina cracking wise about Sam, GH is pretty bad these days.

We all know Levi has some agenda but since I can't stand looking at his homely face and listening to his fake Aussie accent, I'll probably be spared the details. Maxie is being an idiot, LuLu has gone from fun to dull, I don't give a tinker's you-know-what about Sam and Silas, Patrick/Robin/Sabrina seem to be over for the time being, Ava/Sonny/Franco/Carly are wearing on my last nerve, and Julian/Alexis/Ric/Molly and the rest of the gang are strictly fast-forward material for me.

Days, on the other hand, is firing on all fronts!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Frequent Contributor

For all the Ava &/or Nina haters, you heard about Nina's list yesterday, and Ava's at the top.

Ava vs Nina

Whose side are you on?

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/24/2014 silverwear said:

For all the Ava &/or Nina haters, you heard about Nina's list yesterday, and Ava's at the top.

Ava vs Nina

Whose side are you on?

I'm Team Nina all the way.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I like your idea, Remee. I don't know how to go about it, but, if you find a way online, I will gladly sign it. As loyal fans and long time viewers, we deserve better; and so do the actors!

Honored Contributor

On 6/24/2014 silverwear said:

Ava vs Nina

Whose side are you on?

Maybe they can wrestle each other off a high cliff. Both can be doneso!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Or Joc can take a crowbar to them. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I know many don't like Nina, but man that actress is sure bringing the cray cray to the storyline. I'm lovin' it.

Esteemed Contributor

Ava still tops my ""get rid of"" list. Levi has moved to 2nd place.

Super Contributor

Bring back Ingo Rademacher and Steve Burton and maybe, just MAYBE, GH will get a little better.

Does anyone else see a Sam and Patrick hook-up brewing?? That could be good.

Nina. Nina. Gag. Gag. Gag.