Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

On 6/21/2014 steffieg said:
On 6/10/2014 Tique said:
On 6/10/2014 daisy4 said:

Do Anna and Jordan really think that no one knows they are talking to each other because they sit back to back on a public park bench? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Anna has become so incompetent, she really should resign. I don't know how she can even face the officers she's supposed to be commanding let alone the people of Port Charles. She and Jordan met twice today in the exact same place sitting on the same bench where neither had been seen before.

I'm glad some of you are enjoying the Ava exchanges. I'm not.

I'm surprised at Anna now that she's the Police Commissioner. She acts as if she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She was much smarter and quicker on her feet as a WSB agent. Becoming a Port Charles law enforcer really dumbs them down!

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

What they've done with the Anna character is awful. On top of how inept she is, she sounds ridiculous talking to Alexis about Julian still being in the mob when she's with Duke. For some reason nobody thinks being in Sonny's mob is really criminal activity I guess.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/21/2014 quincybird said: general hospital spoilers: Jasper Jacks returns because josslyn is living with franco, his brother jerry jacks is fake Luke.

Mmmmmmm....I like Jasper Jax!! But maybe he'll take Jocelyn back with him!!! Jerry with a Fluke mask??? That revelation should be an interesting show!!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

There are absolutely too many story lines. Then they're bringing in more people. Wind something up and let write some of these peripheral people out!

Frequent Contributor

On 6/22/2014 ivey said:

There are absolutely too many story lines. Then they're bringing in more people. Wind something up and let write some of these peripheral people out!

I'm getting tired of the Luke/Fluke storyline. Hurry up and expose the true mob boss of Julian Jerome. {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Josslyn is a real brat and she's creepy looking like some devious child with an evil plot to do someone in, like Franco. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Hurry up and push Ava down the steps or push her off a cliff so she can go away. Morgan needs to be slapped, Franco is a hoarder! Carly's emaculate estate is about to turn into a junk shop! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

So the writers are going to blame PATRICK'S accident on Rafe. Whose car was he driving and what about damage to it????? Stop treating the viewers like morons.

If Fluke is wearing a mask wouldn't Tracy know? Whomever Fluke is, how could his body be identical to Luke's? Again, wouldn't Tracy notice?????

How could Levi be Nina' s son? He is obviously older than 20.

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/21/2014 corita said:
On 6/21/2014 quincybird said: general hospital spoilers: Jasper Jacks returns because josslyn is living with franco, his brother jerry jacks is fake Luke.

Mmmmmmm....I like Jasper Jax!! But maybe he'll take Jocelyn back with him!!! Jerry with a Fluke mask??? That revelation should be an interesting show!!

Fluke's whole storyline seems to revolve around getting revenge on Sonny. What would Jerry's beef be with Sonny?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/22/2014 grandma r said:

So the writers are going to blame PATRICK'S accident on Rafe. Whose car was he driving and what about damage to it????? Stop treating the viewers like morons.

If Fluke is wearing a mask wouldn't Tracy know? Whomever Fluke is, how could his body be identical to Luke's? Again, wouldn't Tracy notice?????

How could Levi be Nina' s son? He is obviously older than 20.

He must have gone to the same mask maker who did Faison up to look like Duke. I thought the same thing about the body then too. You can't duplicate someone's entire body. I guess we are not supposed to think about that.

You really would have thought Anna would have known that wasn't Duke but being Anna, of course, she didn't. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Isn't Jerry Jax like a foot shorter than Luke? How could Tracy not notice that. C'mon Tracy, stop drinking the kool-aid and think.

Esteemed Contributor

This whole bit with people wearing masks to become other people is absolutely ridiculous. Another one I really want them to get rid of is Duke. I can't stand him.

And not only is Levi an unlikeable character, the guy is not a very good actor.

I think you guys who are saying you are ready to take a break for the summer are on the right track. It really is pretty much unwatchable. I do like Nathan and Maxi and that about covers it.

Esteemed Contributor

Not only is Nina out for revenge, she is evil!!!!! I just want so badly to wipe that smug smirk off Ava' s face!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand her. Levi is such a nothing. What is the purpose of this character?

Please, bring back the GH of old. Stop allowing those in charge to ruin the tradition of the past half century!