Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

Nina doesn't bother me because I don't care about the Sam/Silas storyline. It's hard to care about them when we all know that Jason's on his way and there is no way Sam will pick Silas over Jason in the end. Unless, as someone suggested before, he comes back as Jason "Quartermaine" and doesn't know Sam or isn't interested in her.

Agree with all, though, that Levi just needs to go. And did I miss it...did Maxi wonder who by chance notified the court about Nathan lying? She needs to kick him to the curb and soon. It's clear that she wants to.

Super Contributor

Yes, Maxi questioned who tipped off the judge, but they were interrupted and nothing came of it. Nathan knows, though, and confronted Levi. of course, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. That's how the show ended along with other Friday end scenes, like the one with Nina flashing back to when she trashed Silas's apartment.

Esteemed Contributor

And lo and behold....the lady can walk!! The posters called it!! Nina is definitely going to be an obstacle for Silas and Sam, but hold it...here comes Jason!! These stories are going to be hanging everyone up! Am ready for some of the characters to leave the show...

Esteemed Contributor

Friday cliffhanger. NOT! We all knew Nina could walk and that she is far from sweet. Obviously she has been awake much longer than we were led to believe. She is one evil witch. The claws are starting to show.

Who told the judge......duh; Levi was the only other person who knew. Not rocket science.

Yet another new sleezy character shows up. This show has far too many extra members in its cast.

Jordan is supposed to be so savvy. Put the pieces together. Luke hanging around Julian and the gallery, Luke out of town and up pops another loser to keep Julian in line.

Better yet, just put all of the pathetic, whiny, unnecessary characters on a one way trip out of PC. (Levi, Nina, Ava, Rafe,Fluke, new macho guy today, Madeline) I would rather see the kiddie brigade, and, that doesn't say much for that lineup. BTW, when is Spencer going to tell Sonny what he heard in the stables????? Soon, I hope just to end this ridiculous storyline!

Frequent Contributor

On 6/20/2014 grandma r said:

Friday cliffhanger. NOT! We all knew Nina could walk and that she is far from sweet. Obviously she has been awake much longer than we were led to believe. She is one evil witch. The claws are starting to show.

Who told the judge......duh; Levi was the only other person who knew. Not rocket science.

Yet another new sleezy character shows up. This show has far too many extra members in its cast.

Jordan is supposed to be so savvy. Put the pieces together. Luke hanging around Julian and the gallery, Luke out of town and up pops another loser to keep Julian in line.

Better yet, just put all of the pathetic, whiny, unnecessary characters on a one way trip out of PC. (Levi, Nina, Ava, Rafe,Fluke, new macho guy today, Madeline) I would rather see the kiddie brigade, and, that doesn't say much for that lineup. BTW, when is Spencer going to tell Sonny what he heard in the stables????? Soon, I hope just to end this ridiculous storyline!

Yes, save money by getting rid of these unnecessary actors & pay for better writing.

And raise your hand if you were surprised to see Nina get up & walk. Anyone? lol

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

On 6/3/2014 grandma r said:

I absolutely HATE the way writers use the lives of innocent babies to facilitate story lines!

Emma, Spencer and Cameron need to stay as little children, not Mini Me's of their parents in love triangles.

steffieg

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

general hospital spoilers: Jasper Jacks returns because josslyn is living with franco, his brother jerry jacks is fake Luke.
Frequent Contributor

On 6/10/2014 pepes mom said:

I'm fearful that all summer we will hear both Sonny and Ava triple dog daring each other to call the police and report their respective crimes.

Too funny!

steffieg

Frequent Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Tique said:
On 6/10/2014 daisy4 said:

Do Anna and Jordan really think that no one knows they are talking to each other because they sit back to back on a public park bench? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Anna has become so incompetent, she really should resign. I don't know how she can even face the officers she's supposed to be commanding let alone the people of Port Charles. She and Jordan met twice today in the exact same place sitting on the same bench where neither had been seen before.

I'm glad some of you are enjoying the Ava exchanges. I'm not.

I'm surprised at Anna now that she's the Police Commissioner. She acts as if she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. She was much smarter and quicker on her feet as a WSB agent. Becoming a Port Charles law enforcer really dumbs them down!

steffieg{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/20/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Yes, Maxi questioned who tipped off the judge, but they were interrupted and nothing came of it. Nathan knows, though, and confronted Levi. of course, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. That's how the show ended along with other Friday end scenes, like the one with Nina flashing back to when she trashed Silas's apartment.

Thank you!! I missed that.