Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

On 6/19/2014 SydneyH said:
On 6/19/2014 BeckiWV said:

<br /> Omigod, I sincerely hope he doesn't belong to Mac. Or Jasper Jax either. Or Robert Scorpio.

It's ok if he belongs to Jerry Jax I guess, they completely ruined him anyway, LOL.

Levi really does look like Nina though....

I have a suspicion that Levi will have a miracle makeover, he's not bad looking but the hair has to go........

I agree, the hair is horrible.

It will be interesting (I hope) to find out who he really is. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I agree that he does resemble Nina and that makes sense with the storyline to bring Nina and Silas together again. I like Sam better with Jason though. Tired of the little kids in the story.

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

When does Billy Miller start. I read Elizabeth HEndrickson (Chloe) May be the new Robin Scorpio.

Honored Contributor

I don't see the resemblance of Levy to Nina - other than the color of the hair.

So as we predicted, not only can Nina walk but she is the one who broke into Silas's apartment. What? Nina better be careful. There are so many people going in and out of that place, she is going to get caught. Probably by Rafe. He will have to keep her secret because she's keeping his.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I only caught about the last ten minutes of the show today. Who is that new guy that was talking with Jordan. I feel really bad for Maxi. Nina is a sleeze like I suspected from the very beginning. She is evil.

Valued Contributor

On 6/20/2014 BeckiWV said:

<br /> Omigod, I sincerely hope he doesn't belong to Mac. Or Jasper Jax either. Or Robert Scorpio.

It's ok if he belongs to Jerry Jax I guess, they completely ruined him anyway, LOL.

I have a suspicion that Levi will have a miracle makeover, he's not bad looking but the hair has to go........

Hair is horrible, and someone news to buy this guy some eyelashes!

Respected Contributor

On 6/20/2014 daisy4 said:
On 6/20/2014 BeckiWV said:

Hair is horrible, and someone news to buy this guy some eyelashes!

I will never like this guy, new hair cut or not. He is a total freak.
Super Contributor

On 6/20/2014 luvpoos said:

I only caught about the last ten minutes of the show today. Who is that new guy that was talking with Jordan. I feel really bad for Maxi. Nina is a sleeze like I suspected from the very beginning. She is evil.

He is yet another character that GH has added to its roster. He is Fluke's spy while he's away. I am so sick of all these characters running around with no real purpose. Nina and her mother have a lot in common. It's obvious now that mom and daughter were in on the break in and other thing months and months ago.

Contributor

I might be in the minority as far as I'm concered Nina Clay should have stayed in a coma. After watching today. (Fri) I can't stand her. I know it's the storyline. I started talking at the tv ----- get out Nina, etc.

Super Contributor

Nina--I didn't know the actor from another show. But she looks very tall. I wish they'd get a wheelchair that fits her. Her legs and arms are disproportionate to the chair.

And Levi needs to keep his shirt on. Especially when in the same scene with Nathan.