Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

Rafe is certainly acting quilty,again I say finish up with these nonsense storylines and get on with it. Tucka.

Super Contributor

Well, it's a no brainer as to who tipped off the judge about Nathan. That sniveling n'er do well needs to be gone and out of Maxy's life. I'm sick of Sonny's whining and poor me mantra. He has brought on everything himself throughout his life, but he never owns up to it. If Tracy was there today, where is Fluke? I thought they were going on a "honeymoon" trip as a cover for his getting out of town till things die down. Did I miss something about that?

Honored Contributor

Can't recall where I read it but there is another theory out there about Levi...........a long lost spawn of a Scorpio or Jax.

Honored Contributor

Well, I was impressed by how fast Carly spun that tale to Dante to cover Sonny, again. She is so good at telling tall tales. LOL So now we're moving the kids to a Brownstone under renovations? Guess that where all the action will be happening for the summer.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Well, the President is speaking now, so I suppose the talking heads will follow up. Probably no GH today.

Respected Contributor

-Talk about predictable. I guess we all know now that, since Rafe said that he "owes" her, Nina is going to bribe him regarding his drug use in order to get him to somehow undermine Silas and Sam's relationship.

-Can there possibly be a bigger hypocrite than Carly on this show? She still excuses everything that Sonny does while carping about other people who do those same things. And it wasn't long ago (when Michael took a bullet meant for Sonny) that she told Alexis she wished she'd been more like her in shielding Michael from his father and the consequences of his mob business. How soon she's forgotten. Plus, now she's willing to know about and approve of yet another hit (on Ava){#emotions_dlg.mellow}.

-I see we have another troll-kid in the form of the obstreperous, incorrigible, bratty Josslyn who, apparently, runs roughshod over her mother who used to at least have a spine. Oh goodie{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

On 6/18/2014 SydneyH said:

Can't recall where I read it but there is another theory out there about Levi...........a long lost spawn of a Scorpio or Jax.

Omigod, I sincerely hope he doesn't belong to Mac. Or Jasper Jax either. Or Robert Scorpio.

It's ok if he belongs to Jerry Jax I guess, they completely ruined him anyway, LOL.

Levi really does look like Nina though....

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Moonlady said:

-Talk about predictable. I guess we all know now that, since Rafe said that he "owes" her, Nina is going to bribe him regarding his drug use in order to get him to somehow undermine Silas and Sam's relationship.

-Can there possibly be a bigger hypocrite than Carly on this show? She still excuses everything that Sonny does while carping about other people who do those same things. And it wasn't long ago (when Michael took a bullet meant for Sonny) that she told Alexis she wished she'd been more like her in shielding Michael from his father and the consequences of his mob business. How soon she's forgotten. Plus, now she's willing to know about and approve of yet another hit (on Ava){#emotions_dlg.mellow}.

-I see we have another troll-kid in the form of the obstreperous, incorrigible, bratty Josslyn who, apparently, runs roughshod over her mother who used to at least have a spine. Oh goodie{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}.

I agree with all of these.

I have nothing against hits on Ava (well, after the baby comes anyway), LOL, but shame on Carly for approving of it.

I have only seen a couple of minutes of Josslyn so far, but that was enough for me to want to pack her off to boarding school along with Spencer Cassidine.

It's going to be a long summer....

Maybe Josslyn being in PC will cause Jax to come for a visit. I wouldn't mind that. I like him. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

(edited)

Esteemed Contributor

Well, Ms. Tracey is really up to her old tricks! At first I actually thought she had come to her senses, but noooooooooo... With the name "Jason" being uttered manyl times lately, I suppose he will be showing up soon??? Levi has to have a reason for being on the show, other than being the semi-guru for Maxie! Wouldn't be interesting if Nina had not miscarried the Nina/Silas baby and Levi turn out to be that child and that makes Silas Levi's dad???

Honored Contributor

On 6/19/2014 BeckiWV said:

Omigod, I sincerely hope he doesn't belong to Mac. Or Jasper Jax either. Or Robert Scorpio.

It's ok if he belongs to Jerry Jax I guess, they completely ruined him anyway, LOL.

Levi really does look like Nina though....

I have a suspicion that Levi will have a miracle makeover, he's not bad looking but the hair has to go........