Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ June Thread

It's that time again. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Michelle Stafford/Nina Clay.

Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June Thread

So what lies ahead for us this summer? Two more baby story lines? Lulu who suddenly thinks she can carry a baby and has an embryo. Ava, the over age mother to be who is a murderer and basic criminal. The Luke/Fluke storyline on hold till TG gets backs from Amsterdam, while poor Rick rots in jail thanks to Julian and Fluke. Molly and TJ drawn closer due to latest info on parents. Sonny and his crisis of conscience...given that he even has a conscience. Michael with no experience running ELQ...what a farce. Carly running around smugly knowing she has stolen and kept information from the police, as usual. And Patrick and Sabrina growing closer because of their child. SOS, I guess. Nothing resolved.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like you nailed it, Rain. Throw in the kiddie parade and the summer doesn't look like much.

Esteemed Contributor

But don't forget the "Nebulous Nina" will be showing her face this summer!! Should change the storyline for Silas, Sam, Nathan and Nina's mother. Might add a bit of brightness to the summer shows...

Respected Contributor

Once the truth about Ava comes out, I wonder if Carlos will be back. Maybe he can cut a deal and become a dea agent like what's-her-face even if they don't find out about Ava. He would make a great good guy.

Esteemed Contributor

I posted this too late on the May thread, so will repost it here:

Fluke couldn't be possibly be Faison, could he? He sure impersonated Duke that time...

Just musing. I kind of hate for Fluke to be Jerry Jax, but I guess it's hard for that character to be any more assassinated than he already has been. Smiley Sad

I just loved the FIRST Jerry Jax, the one who was a scalliwag, it's true, but certainly was not evil. The one who was a funny, good looking dark haired hunk of a man (yum!) who was in love with Bobby Spencer and had great chemistry with his brother, Jasper Jax.

The one who, when he got arrested, told Bobbie when she asked what she should tell Lucas said "Tell him I'm a bad man and I broke the law." Sighs.....

I really miss "that" Jerry Jax. I guess I will think of the current Jerry Jax as being someone else.

Bill Eckert seems unlikely too (not that character history means anything on this show), except that well, he sure did look like Luke, LOL. Or maybe I'm just not remembering Bill correctly....those Eckert episodes were a bit on the boring side, LOL.

And whoever Fluke is, I'm getting sick of him. Ugh.

Becki (still hates Ava!)

Honored Contributor

On 6/2/2014 Ladybug724 said:

Once the truth about Ava comes out, I wonder if Carlos will be back. Maybe he can cut a deal and become a dea agent like what's-her-face even if they don't find out about Ava. He would make a great good guy.

I agree. I like Carlos and he seems to always get the short end of the stick.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Frequent Contributor

On 6/1/2014 RainCityGirl said:

So what lies ahead for us this summer? Two more baby story lines? Lulu who suddenly thinks she can carry a baby and has an embryo. Ava, the over age mother to be who is a murderer and basic criminal. The Luke/Fluke storyline on hold till TG gets backs from Amsterdam, while poor Rick rots in jail thanks to Julian and Fluke. Molly and TJ drawn closer due to latest info on parents. Sonny and his crisis of conscience...given that he even has a conscience. Michael with no experience running ELQ...what a farce. Carly running around smugly knowing she has stolen and kept information from the police, as usual. And Patrick and Sabrina growing closer because of their child. SOS, I guess. Nothing resolved.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Smiley Happy

I also agree about Carlos, the teen scene, & that maybe the Silas/Nina sl will add some interest, but with Nina, Nathan, Britt, etc, we'll probably also get Dr. Obrecht.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

So, when will Nina Clay make her grand entrance in Port Charles? Well, according to General Hospital spoilers her first scene will appear on June 3rd. Which is coincidentally the same day as Danny’s birthday party. Rumor has it Nina might crash Sam’s son Danny’s birthday party to see her hubby Silas. There’s nothing like a dead woman walking into a toddler’s birthday party!

Nina’s return to the living and arrival in Port Charles will seriously affect Sam and Silas’s solid relationship. Silas is still technically married to Nina if she is alive, and that means Sam has been sleeping with a married man. Judging from the fact that Nina is already sending Silas bouquets of flowers, she is obviously not over him and wants to rekindle their relationship.

Nina isn’t the only obstacle Sam and Silas are about to face, there are also rumors that Sam’s husband Jason Morgan will be returning to Port Charles during the month on June. With Nina Clay and Jason Morgan both back in the picture, Sam and Silas’s relationship appear to be doomed.

Got this info from Dirty Laundry .... I think that's the name of it. Looks like Danny may have "fireworks" at his party. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Respected Contributor

So just as Sam and Silos declared their love for one and other yesterday Nina will appear today. Should be interesting. I hope there is not a breaking news interruption.