Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

@abbalulu wrote:

QOTM What sticks in my mind about Ava is when she was wearing that mask after she was burned. I kept on expecting her to burst into "The Music of the Night."

Am I mistaken or did Spencer wear that same style mask as a child after he was burnt too?

I really enjoy any scenes with her, as so far she can hold her own with anyone-and wipe up the floor with most of her scene mates-except Carly. Those are two strong women. It is too bad that their powers are not more often used for good. But that would probably make them boring.

I think perhaps Madame Wu might be a formidable adversary for Ava-or perhaps the two of them together could take over the world.

@abbalulu I detest Madame Wu.  What is she really up to?   I don't like the character and possibly not the actress as I hate the way she talks.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

- Best or worst storylines; OK, so it's not really a S/L.  My question to the writers/Frank is .... what is the purpose of Auntie Stella?  Seriously, the actress is delivering her lines as written...but what is her purpose on GH?  She comes, she pontificates, she leaves, she returns, she asks for forgiveness, more pontificating...what is the purpose of this character?

Anyone surprised that Valentin offered and is going to Russia with Laura to check out if Nik is there?  Naw, didn't think so.

And Anna/WSB/double agent:  Give me a break.  Ancient history.  Who in the public really cares about Anna and her past going back 40 years or so?  Frankly, I didn't know that Anna was still a WSB agent.  She just seemingly went out on her own for this cause or that cause.  No assignment from the WSB.  

Would someone tell me when Laura fulfills her duties as Mayor?  She has been in absentsia more than she has been there. There was the long stint when she and Martin were in hiding; then she was in Greenland; now Chechnia, and I am sure I am forgetting more times she was not present. Do voters just ignore that each election?

@RainCityWoman It is ridiculous that she is even mayor.  Her character is so boring.  And for heaven's sake, will someone please cut her hair!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

My thoughts on Ava:  I love her character, every form of her.  She is fierce and smart and resourceful.  She is loyal to the people in her life.  The actress can and does show all kinds of emotions.  She is a fantastic actress.  Her character has changed and grown over the years.  PLUS she wears the best clothes and jewelry!

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort   🙏🌈🌞💐. Ok enough well wishes! Get up, as soon as you can, mooooove around and then get the he.. out of that place! My fav food there, red jello and italan ices. Those were basically my survival foods. I hope someone can bring you something good to eat, in the next few days. I don't know why I'm telling you all of this, you're a pro at this, like a lot of us. 

Sending you prayers, strength and ❤️ GET OUT!!!😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort 

My chuckle was when Martin was alone with Anna...and was talking to her  there was a hint of a southern accent befor they had wsb(?)..guy was called back into the room!

Josh needs to wake up and not stick her business in her moms or Sonny's !!!SMH!...hope she gets knocked "down "  (not to be confused with being knocked upSmiley LOL )       a peg or to by someone!Smiley Very Happy

Now what will Carly  do?..

me. i would have taken that evidence thing  from him and smashed it....no evidence against Sonny then.

I know some of you will disagree with me  ...lol!

@cowboy sam  Soft 🤗and 💋

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort I'm so very sorry to hear this. I didn't read it until Monday afternoon.

My prayers and positive thoughts are with you! I hope that everything goes well and that you fully recover your health.

Respected Contributor

thank you @mysoutherncomfort for your kind words! 

by now you will have had your surgery and are hopefully resting (as well as anyone can rest) in your hospital room.

Prayers for you today and every day for a fast and full recovery.

Respected Contributor

Thank you @grandma r  I appreciate your kindness and thank you for keepig the prayers coming. They are gratefully received and I know it has helped us.

I keep telling him that the goal is to keep moving forward without hopefully any setbacks. the gastro/nutritionist doctor was so helpful (considering that the primary screwed up the 1st time and sent us to a gastro doctor but NOT one who handles PEG tubes! Wasted 3 hrs of our day!!

He's doing well walking too so he doesn't need to be in a wheelchair so much when we go out !  It saves my back too - I don't have to lift the heavy thing into the back of the car and out again.

We went to church this weekend and it was so nice to be able to do that very simple thing again.

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. Praying and sending positive thoughts all day.  Wishing you speedy healing and a release from hospital as soon as you are able.

@GinaV24. Happy to hear your brother's positive news.  Prayers continuing for his recovery.

Came inside to watch today.  Saw Joss and Dex in bed then Mikey and his self-righteous expression and went back outside.  Did I miss anything important???  

Respected Contributor

@grandma r   Guess what, Trina's uncle  Zeke, will be getting together with Jordan🙄🥱. The only good thing, he's very easy on the eyes and I have a feeling his body is to. Just can't stand Jordan. 

Jane Elliot, as good as she is an actress, is already getting on my last nerve. That's just me. I think my patience is running very short for all of it.

Enjoy, the beautiful weather. Hope you're not enjoying it alone, even if it's on and off, for hubby.