Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ June 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

Hello June Butterfly Gif Pictures, Photos, and Images for Facebook ...

Happy June!   

Welcome!!!         

It has been one year since Nikolas threw caution to the wind and had sex with his son's girlfriend, Esme. In an attempt to make up for that ill-fated decision, Nik tried to convince Ava that the two of them should divorce and then remarry.

Since the beginning of the May thread:

• Tracy wasted no time informing Brook Lynn what she expected as compensation for helping her granddaughter get Chase reinstated to the PCPD.
  • Laura, Drew, Valentin, and Curtis went to Greenland to save Victor's prisoners. They were later joined by Anna and Holly. The rescue mission was a success and ultimately ended with Victor in a body bag.
  • Dex managed to gather incriminating info on Sonny; however when Michael told Willow what he had secured she asked him to abandon his plan of revenge against Sonny.
  • Trina realized the sacrifice Curtis had willingly made to risk his life to save hers. Upon their return to Port Charles she told him, Taggert, and Portia she had changed her mind about the DNA test because she wanted/needed to know who her biological father was.
  • Holly left Port Charles after agreeing with Robert that sometimes love is not enough to keep two people together.
  • Willow started the process to prepare for her long awaited bone marrow transplant.

Thank you to All who answered the May QOTM.

June Question(s) of the Month:

1. What were your favorite scenes or moments during May Sweeps?

2. Maura West recently celebrated her tenth anniversary at General Hospital playing the infamous Ava Jerome Cassadine. Share your "Ava" story. Answers can include past or current scenarios. They can also contain but should not be limited to:

- Best or worst storylines;

- How does Ava rate as a character;

- Have your feelings for Ava evolved over time;

- Favorite scene partner(s) with Ava; and

- Potential future storyline(s)

If neither question appeals to you no explanation is necessary.

Please remember those who have requested prayers for themselves and/or for a family member.

June 21st will mark the third anniversary of the death of Preds. Anyone can share a memory or a reflection of our cherished friend on that date or any other day.

Thank you for reading.

Continue to be an active part of the GH community. 

Please and thank you. ♥️

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2023 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

If your BD is in June please let us know.

Happy Birthday to all of our June Birthday people! | The Green Dragon ...

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers Weekly Update: Conspiring And A Public Clash

Rachel Dillin

Find out about the GH drama happening in Port Charles this week.

general hospital weekly update spoilers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Anna is in the hot seat.
Valentin surprises Laura.
Austin and Ava are interrupted.
Jordan hides her disappointment.
Trina and Joss conspire.

Friday, June 2, 2023

Ava is gobsmacked.
Ned gets into a public clash.
Dante cautions Sonny.
Curtis puts his cards on the table.
Michael makes an offer to Carly.

Honored Contributor

@Tique,

Thank you for this post, and, especially for my upcoming birthday, June 16, I will be 72.

Much appreciated,

Happy 1st Day Of June

Respected Contributor

Not sure if anyone posted about this in May thread, but I read a blurb online yesterday that Tyler Christopher (ex-Nicolas) was arrested at LAX for public intoxication.  I didnt really understand bc he was found sleeping on the floor in the airport.  I have been known to sleep in airports also!  I do not usually sleep on the floor, but I didnt know it was a crime to do so...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Originally posted on the May thread:

@Tique wrote:

Soap Vet Tyler Christopher Arrested Again For Public Intoxication

Hope Campbell

Tyler Christopher is facing more legal issues.

tyler christopher has been arrested again in california.

Former General Hospital and Days of our Lives star Tyler Christopher has had another run-in with the law after police found him sleeping and intoxicated at a California airport.

Tyler Christopher Finds Himself In Trouble Again

According to TMZ, police were notified of a man sleeping at an American Airlines terminal, and when police arrived, they believed that the nap was alcohol-related. Christopher apparently told the cops that he had missed a flight, but TMZ claims sources said the beloved actor was demonstrably intoxicated and was “unable to care for himself.”

While Christopher did not spend time behind bars, he was reportedly cuffed and booked. He was then given a citation and a later date for a court appearance...

source: soaphub

@redwingsgal  the problem wasn't with Mr. Christopher sleeping on the floor of the airport. He was arrested because - as you stated in your post- he was intoxicated.

Here is an update to the above which will probably not come as a surprise...

General Hospital News: Tyler Christoper Arrested! Talk of A Return As Nikolas Squashed After Recent Arrest

Over the last few months, Tyler Christopher’s name has been popping up around the General Hospital circuit. Ever since Marcus Coloma’s shocking GH departure, fans want some answers surrounding Nikolas Cassadine’s future...

General Hospital news and recaps report that Tyler originated the role in 1996. From then he went on to develop Nikolas’s character for almost a decade. Although Tyler Christopher hasn’t played Nikolas Cassadine since June of 2016, his iconic mark on the role keep the option to return alive. According to previous General Hospital news and spoilers, Christopher made it clear that he was ready to return to work...

General Hospital news reports have yet to confirm a recast for Nikolas. Adam Huss was the last person to play the dark prince, and no mention of a return has his the media. Based on the current storyline, fans have a hunch that Nikolas will return rather soon. Or at least the events leading up to his return continue to develop. GH spoilers tease that Nikolas returns to either torment Ava Jerome (Maura West) or to save his son Spencer Cassadine (Nicholas Alexander Chavez) from turning to the dark side. With that fans wonder who will take over as Nikolas.

source: ghblog

Respected Contributor

Either way, very sad for Mr Christopher.  I do hope he gets all the help he needs to get well.  

That being said, we all know that Nicolas is alive and being held somewhere by someone!  

Wasn't it smarmy Cousin who we saw on the phone while Adam Huss was attached to all of the wires and IVs and such?  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  I rarely read your original post for the month buuuuut, I had a feeling 😭!

Watched in real time yesterday and I'm probably wrong. I think, the key Spencer was given, may be where his loving, loyal, wonderful, 😱 father is.  Again, I'm probably wrong. If one thinks the storylines are inane and things move slow, just wait. Here comes Summer!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Ava:  I have only been watching Ava since the summer of 2020 and I really liked how evil and conniving she was with Nicholas when they first got married.  I think her character has lost some of that spirit.  As for the future, I cannot believe how calm and collected she has been knowing the Nicholas just disappeared when she assumed he was dead.  I would think she would be on edge thinking he could pop up anywhere and accuse her of attempted murder. I am sure Nicholas will be back sometime real soon. .  

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. We've made it to June.   Thank you for everything you do for all of us!!!

When Ava first arrived in PC she was pretty ruthless.  One of my favorite memories was when she dyed her hair and pretended to be "Denise" (I think).  She was trying to be her sister who was supposed to be Kiki's mom.  That's back when Finn was Silas Clay.  Also the scenes when Ninny and Madeline brought on Ava's early labor and then stole the baby were well done by Maura.

I only watched about half of today's episode.   Not interested in the MC pool scenes or Jordan and Molly 2.0.  Especially not interested in Auntie's anything!!!