Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Hi Guys,

I've been so busy, my mother fell out of bed, again and you know....... It's time to let my brother take over the reins and do something for my mother aside from taking care of himself!  She's fine, as always!

Anyway, I haven't read any posts for days, just peeped in now. GH, SNOREFEST. I taped and went through at least 4/5 days, in a few minutes. Same Old Same Old! 

@cowboy sam, how is Curt? @grandma r , how are you and my boyfriend feelin? @mysoutherncomfort  how is your DH? @BeckiWV , how are you and your grandkids? @redwingsgal , how is everything by you?

I hope, all of my friends, you know who you are, are doing well. Everyone take care.

As Always, Stay Well, Stay Safe, Hug Your Loved Ones, Whether Human or Animal, Tell Them You Love Them and Always Be 😎!

BTW: So much tragedy going on in the world. I've tried to do what I can. I'm sure all of you have also! Sending Prayers for all in need!!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

soaphub.com

I find him more appealing at 76 than some of the younger guys on this show.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Could Sam have been more intrusive and/or obnoxious than she was today?

First of all she's been with Dante 15 minutes and most of that time they haven't spent together. Yet she seemed surprised and disappointed she had never heard of Cody or knew anything about the time when he and Dante were friends. Most women would know before offering a friend of their significant other anything [i.e. a perspective job, a place to say, etc.] they should get some info on that friend in private. Sam seemed determined to get Cody to stay even though I was getting a neutral vibe from Dante. She also isn't very perceptive because even after Cody stated "You ask a lot of questions" she still didn't stop prying.

@Lipstickdiva  already mentioned Sam's dress. It didn't suit her. Guess she's trying for a softer image. Frills and ruffles. Seems more Dear Sweet's style.

That's enough "catty" from me. For now. Next thing you know I'll be writing about Ava's interaction with Little Boy Nik after his predictable act with Evil E.

Trusted Contributor

I don't like how the writers have changed Drew, he is everywhere and always in someones business, he reminds me of a priest always wanting to help someone out,I miss the old drews personality.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

soaphub.com

I find him more appealing at 76 than some of the younger guys on this show.

My original god! Nothing was hotter than when Anna and he were together. Heart

Honored Contributor

The Scoop: GH previews, teasers, and spoilers for the Week of June 6

Ava notices that Nikolas seems distracted

General Hospital Scoop: Ava notices that Nikolas seems distracted (Spoilers for the week of June 6, 2022 on GH)

A sneak peek at some of the action that will take place on GH during the week of June 6, 2022.

Ned and Olivia spend time with Leo

Valentin has a business proposal for Ned

Drew and Michael discuss the future of ELQ

Ned fights for his place in ELQ

Carly makes an appeal to Drew

Willow makes an important decision

Brad and Liesl join forces to help Britt

Britt reaches out to her attorney

Brook Lynn puts the blame on Brad

An unexpected delivery rattles Sasha

Brando grows concerned

Sonny mulls over Brando's offer

Dante and Brando have questions about Dex

Selina seeks out Sonny

Sam pays Carly a visit

Mac and Felicia cross paths with Ryan

Portia welcomes Curtis home

Curtis shares his thoughts with Portia

Marshall opens up about his mental health

Curtis gains insight into Marshall's past

Marshall has an encounter with Epiphany

T.J. gets some support from Terry

Josslyn is caught off guard by Trina's reaction to Josslyn's look at the future

Finn checks in with Elizabeth during a visit with Laura

Laura offers Cameron some advice

Finn makes plans for a family camping trip

Ava notices that Nikolas seems distracted

Spencer questions Esme

Ava confronts Spencer about his feelings for Trina

Trusted Contributor

@Tique wrote:

First of all she's been with Dante 15 minutes and most of that time they haven't spent together. Yet she seemed surprised and disappointed she had never heard of Cody or knew anything about the time when he and Dante were friends. Most women would know before offering a friend of their significant other anything [i.e. a perspective job, a place to say, etc.] they should get some info on that friend in private. Sam seemed determined to get Cody to stay even though I was getting a neutral vibe from Dante. She also isn't very perceptive because even after Cody stated "You ask a lot of questions" she still didn't stop prying.

@Lipstickdiva  already mentioned Sam's dress. It didn't suit her. Guess she's trying for a softer image. Frills and ruffles. Seems more Dear Sweet's style.

That's enough "catty" from me. For now. Next thing you know I'll be writing about Ava's interaction with Little Boy Nik after his predictable act with Evil E.

I was actually thinking about this too and I kind of got the vibe that maybe Dante really wanted Cody to move on and not stay.

(I could picture him kicking Sam underneath the table)

Maybe he and Cody did something in their past together that he would much rather forget. Just a feeling that I got.

I thought it was amusing that the guy worked with horses and his name was Cody which seems sort of like a cowboy type name to me. I thought maybe the writers were making a subliminal suggestion with that name but that's probably giving them more credit than they deserve.

I often think I would like to meet the writers and find what their thought processes are when they pen the show. Do they at least have an end goal in mind or are they making it up as they go along.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

What is she thinking? What is he thinking?

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

She: OMG, what is that banging on the door all about?

He:  I forgot that it's the semi-annual duct cleaning of the tunnels and catacombs.  Quickly, Esme, to the parapet.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I have a question which until now did not compute in my tiny grey cells....

Trina Robinson. 

We all know the background of (Portia/Taggert/Curtis).  Trina was conceived and born while Portia Robinson was married to Marcus Taggert and that is her (ahem) bio mom and dad according to current s/l.  That said, why is she Trina Robinson; rather than Trina Taggert?

Good point. I never put that together before you mentioned it. I wonder if it is because her father worked in a dangerous profession and they wanted to protect her?

Respected Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@Tique wrote:

I was actually thinking about this too and I kind of got the vibe that maybe Dante really wanted Cody to move on and not stay.

(I could picture him kicking Sam underneath the table)

Maybe he and Cody did something in their past together that he would much rather forget. Just a feeling that I got.

I thought it was amusing that the guy worked with horses and his name was Cody which seems sort of like a cowboy type name to me. I thought maybe the writers were making a subliminal suggestion with that name but that's probably giving them more credit than they deserve.

I often think I would like to meet the writers and find what their thought processes are when they pen the show. Do they at least have an end goal in mind or are they making it up as they go along.

Dante IMO was blatently obvious that he wanted Cody to not let the PC door hit him in his rear on the way out of town.  A part of his past Dante doesn't seem interested in re-visiting.

And yes, Sam was obtuse with her line of questioning, possible job offer, etc.  I'm sure that I have childhood friends that I've never mentioned to my DH (or vice versa) or have thought about in decades.  For Sam to wonder why Dante never mentioned Cody...Duh.