Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

Hasher Happy Sticker Sticker - Hasher Happy Sticker Stickers

What is she thinking? What is he thinking?

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

Nic-Is that the pizza delivery already?

Esme-Gotcha!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

After the "deed" was done (Nik/Spawnette), all Nik-com-poop could say is "Spencer will never forgive me".  Ahh, Nik, didn't you forget someone?  Perhaps your wife, Ava?  Let the pregnancy begin...Spawnette and Nik; can they eventually be expecting a little Spawnik?

Carly and the DNA results:  The envelope with the results was in her purse.  After the verdict came down and she's with Willow/Mikey, the envelope is on top of her purse.  Really?  Why? So that Carly can be asked...what's that?  Oh and here comes Drew.  Really?  Why?  So he can be her conscience?

My problem with Drew:  It's not his acting (actor-wise); it's his s/l where the writers have him going from scene to scene; person to person; always willing to help/give advice.  Can the writers just have him light some place (like maybe his Aurora office)?

Guess we have a new character who para-sailed into the Metro Court pool.  Ahh, Brit, you're new romantic interest?

Anyone know why Mikey (Chad Duell) had a stand-in replacement today?  Actually, maybe the temp stand-in can be full time.  Refreshing albeit brief respite from Chad.

@mysoutherncomfort this Drew is nothing like the former Drew.  The old Drew wasn't this outgoing, helpful, chipper, etc.  This Drew has a whole different personality.  

Honored Contributor

I was so bored with yesterdays show, as I looked at that mixer/charity event, all I saw was a rooftop bar full of horribly dressed people.

Brit's shoes looked horrible with that dress.  Why was Maxie in a long sleeved dress with boots?  Sam was wearing boots with a light, flowy dress.  Brooklyn's dress was so unflattering for her figure.  She looked 20 pounds heavier.  

For the love of all, please don't tell me they are taking Ava down the dumb bunny path.  She was my last hope.

Regular Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Speaking of Katherine, anyone want to bet Cody is her son? Same last name if I remember right.

I hadn't connected that dot but now that you mention it....

Guess who Katherine Bell was once engaged to?

Guess which character was discussing how he doesn't have any children?

Answer to both questions: Mac Scorpio.

Also, I have watched GH off and on through the years and remember Mac's introduction to the show. His entrance was "watery" as Robert fished him out of the harbor and came face to face with his estranged brother, Mac. 

What if Cody is their son? 

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Hasher Happy Sticker Sticker - Hasher Happy Sticker Stickers

What is she thinking? What is he thinking?

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

There is not enough bleach on Spoon Island...

BTW, thank you for rubbing it in @Tique Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@PacificNWgal  That would be awesome!  I always thought Mac should have his own kid. He's too hot not to.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort , CD said his absence is "covid related".

And ICAM about Drew.  So sick of his character.

I would love to see Willow, Mikey and the whole gang just go to the back burner for a long, long time.

Drew is like a Yenta in a small village, insinuating himself into everyone's business whether they ask for it or not. The old Drew was written in the exact opposite fashion. In fact, he kept out of their way and kept a lot to himself. I don't remember his being that involved with ELQ either.

Esteemed Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

Nic is an idiot and Esme is a psycho ******! 

Once again a man with commitments to his wife and his son allows his zipper to control his behavior. The age old story. And what is the age of his paramour? 19? How old is he? And please NO pregnancy stories. They already tried that with Esme and Spencer.  And how long did Brook Lynn wear the faux belly???

Esteemed Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

I'm wondering if Esme will be pregnant from her one time with Nic! (They did make a big deal of Spenser not sleeping with her.)

Since the writers seem to have no new ideas, I would imagine that they will go with this once again. So boring and predictable.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. So happy your DH is on the mend.  I'll keep sending prayers (obviously,  prayers are helping).

@Tique , my captions:  Spawnie...Who locked that door?

Nik...uh oh

Drew is the town busybody.   Why so much air time when he's headed back to Hallnark for the Christmas season???

Britt falls into the pool and all her BFF does is film the debacle.  Brad is a total waste!!!  My guess is Spinelli is the dating site match for Britt.   How long will this drag on?

I agree, the singles thing was a group of poorly attired people crowded into the pool area.  So contrived.  Cody can go back under the rock he crawled out of.  

Looks like viewers are in for a long summer at the pool.