Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

I think it's classic that all the civilians are keeping their shooting skills up but the PCPD peeps are no where to be found. They're guzzling cocktails at a singles mixers where, last I checked, none of them are single.

Between this and losing everything I ate in the past thirty days, I need a good disinfectant for my boy and a well placed turret. Where's Helena when you need a good assassination? 

Honored Contributor

Two more things:

Was anyone else hoping for Super Grover or Jason in a shirtless paratrooper suit to take out Britt?

And would someone please tell the prop master to stop sharing a doobie with the writing staff and fix the "paternity" document? It's the probability of maternity, grass lovers. Get your medical terminology straight.

If a mother is paternal, that's a whole other story for Pride month for Nina and Sonny thinks he has romantic issues now...

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm wondering if Esme will be pregnant from her one time with Nic! (They did make a big deal of Spenser not sleeping with her.)

Honored Contributor

On this day in 1998 Stefan was arrested for Katherine’s murder.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Whoopsie.  I posted my thoughts about yesterday's show on the May thread.  They weren't groundbreaking thoughts.  LOL

To answer the questions, I think my favorite May sweep's (if you can call it a sweeps) moment was Harmony being killed.  Yes that sounds harsh but  there really was no purpose for her to be on the show. 

I really wish the Esme/Trina/Spencer, etc.  mess would have come to a close.  I'm over it already.

My prediction is that Nina doesn't get visitation with Wiley.  What will make that even worse is the fact that Nina is Willow's mom so Carly is keeping not only Wiley from his grandmother but Willow from her mother, regardless of how they feel about each other.  When the truth comes out, I wonder if Michael will feel about Carly the way he feels about Sonny.  My guess is they will all have a justification as to why it was okay for Carly to keep her little secret.     

Well, Mikey got over the fact that she gas lighted his bio father and kept knowledge of his son from AJ for years. He also forgave Sonny not only for murdering AJ, but also for his mafia tactics to keep him away from Michael. Carly and Sonny go through life living by their own rules, but expect everyone else to live by a different set. Michael, in my opinion is an over indulged, coddled loser who doesn't even earn the living he is supposed to be making. And then there's Willow, Ms Put Upon Innocence. The truth is, outside of outlandish plots here, there probably ARE people like these characters in the real world. Do they ever get their comeuppance?

On my original, my post was in regular sized font. When I came back, the font was gargantuan. Is it my computer, or do you all these these glaring letters?

@RainCityWoman  I think it's this site. It seems to happen a lot, if intermittently. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

...You could pretty much see the handwriting on the wall. The parachutist that took Brit out will be her next big thing. They'll hate each other until they don't.

...Whatever was happening on the rooftop was utterly pointless. A series of lengthy fast forward moments.

...We all knew nimrod Nik would head down that path but, once again, the idiot writers are trying to generate heat using all the wrong people. Oh, and incidentally, Chase and Brook Lyn are NOT the right people.

...Sorry, not sorry Ninny. You reap what you sow. That said, whatever was ailing Willow can now resurface so the truth will come out that Ninny is her mother from hell. 

...For the love of heaven this hot mess becomes more unwatchable every time I, well, try to watch.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

GH seems these days keep starting potential relationships but then sort of pull away from them and make them nothing special or chemistry filled......example Terry/Chad(?) then apart....Jason & Britt (then apart..i know Covid but still).....then BrookLynn and Chase...soo drawn out....we con't care anymore......Anna & Valentine...(i keep thinking he may be a imposter since his disappearance..prob not..haha)  Finn & Elizabeth....even Cam and Josslyn.......Maxie and Roger H....just when things might click or get interesting they fade out with story lines interrupting the romance

Honored Contributor

@daisy4 

i sure hope not🤮🤬!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

Nic is an idiot and Esme is a psycho ******! 

@NEvans2  good to "see" you. I have a question because I like to read posts in context. Could you toss me a clue. Innocent smiley 1

What's the first letter of your word which describes Evil E that didn't make it though the sensor❓

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Whoopsie.  I posted my thoughts about yesterday's show on the May thread.  They weren't groundbreaking thoughts.  LOL

To answer the questions, I think my favorite May sweep's (if you can call it a sweeps) moment was Harmony being killed.  Yes that sounds harsh but  there really was no purpose for her to be on the show. 

I really wish the Esme/Trina/Spencer, etc.  mess would have come to a close.  I'm over it already.

My prediction is that Nina doesn't get visitation with Wiley.  What will make that even worse is the fact that Nina is Willow's mom so Carly is keeping not only Wiley from his grandmother but Willow from her mother, regardless of how they feel about each other.  When the truth comes out, I wonder if Michael will feel about Carly the way he feels about Sonny.  My guess is they will all have a justification as to why it was okay for Carly to keep her little secret.     

Well, Mikey got over the fact that she gas lighted his bio father and kept knowledge of his son from AJ for years. He also forgave Sonny not only for murdering AJ, but also for his mafia tactics to keep him away from Michael. Carly and Sonny go through life living by their own rules, but expect everyone else to live by a different set. Michael, in my opinion is an over indulged, coddled loser who doesn't even earn the living he is supposed to be making. And then there's Willow, Ms Put Upon Innocence. The truth is, outside of outlandish plots here, there probably ARE people like these characters in the real world. Do they ever get their comeuppance?

I could not agree more, @RainCityWoman !  Carly and Sonny wrote the book on keeping children from their parents and then judge everyone else about it.  SMH

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it