Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

Roxy Says:

"Pretend you care."

Bearded Dragon rescued by SSPCA - Daily Record

Today is:

The first day of Sweeps!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Marshall and his hat:  Seriously, if anyone out there knows of a guy, any guy, who wears a hat constantly while indoors (specifically at home), please let me know.  Hey GH writers, the gentleman is bald...embrace it.  Curtis does.  Wearing a hat around the house?  Does he shower and sleep in same? Grating on one of my little last nerves.  This is me venting.......merci beau coup. :womanlol:

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Marshall and his hat:  Seriously, if anyone out there knows of a guy, any guy, who wears a hat constantly while indoors (specifically at home), please let me know.  Hey GH writers, the gentleman is bald...embrace it.  Curtis does.  Wearing a hat around the house?  Does he shower and sleep in same? Grating on one of my little last nerves.  This is me venting.......merci beau coup. :womanlol:

@mysoutherncomfort , my friend's husband wears a camo baseball-type hat everywhere, all the time.  I have never seen him without it on.  Doing outdoor labor?  Has it on.  At a wedding reception?  Has it on.  The hats must be their security blanket so to speak.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Yesterday when Olivia and Ned were "discussing" ELQ, Leo came in upset.  They chatted and Olivia mentioned to their son that he can always come to me or "Ned". She used Ned's name twice to their son...why Ned and not your dad, etc.  Just sayin.....

@mysoutherncomfort   we both know making something legal and official is very different than making that leap emotionally. The fact that Olivia started that process and then halted it for such a long period of time makes me think she's still not emotionally "there" with Ned being "her son's" father.

How true your statement.  Since the Q's made a big deal/show that Leo is now officially a "Q" and Olivia/Ned are his parents, I was taken off guard when Olivia didn't say you can come to your Dad and me, or Mommy and Daddy about anything.  Perhaps our intrepid writers have something up their sleeve; more than their arms.  Nawwww, silly me.

P.S.:  Re "Nurse" Willow:  You expressed my thoughts exactly.  Not sure I would want her in charge of my nursing care especially if she was going into OB/GYN or Peds nursing. :womanfrustrated:

Honored Contributor

Not sure this pregnancy is going the distance. Watch Sasha, high on drugs, trip Willow down a flight of stairs. 

Anyone want to take up a collection to buy Gladys a bus ticket? Florida is about right for the crazy people. Boca here she comes.

And hallelujah for the court date. It will all be over shortly. Bring Scotty back and let Spencer confess to his constitutional in the graveyard to spring his fair lady. All this nonsense to set Esme up is busy work. You know she'll be in lamaze class with Epiphany before long. I am living for the Ava finds out scene. Smiley Surprised It will be better than Sonny's memory returning. Start running now. 

I love Marshall. Best vintage character in a good long time and I love the old school hat. It would almost be a great story if he had girls on the corner back in the day. We need to tap this man to handle the writing staff for us. He's got game. 

Is that my Nik on tomorrow? I am all a-tingle! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

This is just a thought but I wonder if GH was going with pregnant Willow months ago, decided against it, and then current events happened.

If she does have something else going on which she probably does with the hidden maternity secret, she may need to make a choice between herself and her baby.

Bold move that the soaps back in the day would have jumped on. Wonder if they have the courage to go there now. 🤔

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

Roxy Says:

"Pretend you care."

Bearded Dragon rescued by SSPCA - Daily Record

Today is:

The first day of Sweeps!

Sorry @Tique (and Roxy), but like several of those appearing on this show, I'm not that good an actor... Ahem... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The July thread is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

When my oldest son and family moved from our state to Missouri  and he went to get a  new state drivers license he told the clerk  oops i need to take my cap off for picture   but he was told...

no, leave it on otherwise we won't know who you are!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  Happy Belated birthday! It sounds like you had a great day.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx