Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique  We agree. I actively dislike most stand alone episodes, regardless of soap and it seems they're doing more and more of them, especially the folks over in Genoa City. Part and parcel of writers who don't know how to write and stand alone episodes are probably easier. Who even knows if the show will be on or if it will tape, but assuming it does, as noted before, I have little interest in Laura.

Related, really a shame the networks don't do themselves and us a favor and let cable news handle things like these supposed hearings. It's hard enough to sustain audience interest in today's soap operas as it is without the constant preemptions for things that really aren't time-sensitive.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Preds. You are missed, but, we know you're watching.

Not watching much TV lately (dealing with dizzy spells).  I have an rx, but it knocks  me for a loop.

As for the other broadcasts.....I watched IRT.  IMO, these proceedings should have happened when they had occurred. 

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds. You are missed, but, we know you're watching.

Not watching much TV lately (dealing with dizzy spells).  I have an rx, but it knocks  me for a loop.

As for the other broadcasts.....I watched IRT.  IMO, these proceedings should have happened when they had occurred. 

@grandma r  Sorry about your spells. If they are coming from Vertigo or Labyrinthitis, I have Labyrinthitis. I can tell you how I work the Antivert, so that I basically only have to sleep for the first day, then I cut back, daily.

If your spells are from something else, I hope it passes real soon. That is debilitating, to say the least. 

Im praying for your spells to disappear.

You haven't missed anything IMO, In re to GH.❤️🙏

Please send my regards!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@Preds  ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Today's episode seemed so random to me. It's not as if we don't have enough story lines that have not been concluded. They added this one out of the blue, and brought back Cyrus, whose whole scene made absolutely not sense to me. And by the way, if people are so against Laura, then why have we had no clues that trouble was brewing?? I did enjoy some of the flashbacks. That scene of a beautiful young Laura and her new hubby Scott was priceless. She played a 16 year old then. I wonder what her actual age was?

Regular Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Today's episode seemed so random to me. It's not as if we don't have enough story lines that have not been concluded. They added this one out of the blue, and brought back Cyrus, whose whole scene made absolutely not sense to me. And by the way, if people are so against Laura, then why have we had no clues that trouble was brewing?? I did enjoy some of the flashbacks. That scene of a beautiful young Laura and her new hubby Scott was priceless. She played a 16 year old then. I wonder what her actual age was?

I agree. It was so random that I just shrugged.

And where was Monica? 

I wish there had been more flashbacks. Maybe a mention of Luke, if even their highly watched wedding. 

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation: Ryan Chamberlain Lied And Isn’t Esme’s Father

Hope Campbell

GH spoilers reveal Esme Prince trying to do everything to make her father happy, but can she really be sure that Ryan Chamberlain is her dad?

Tell Me Lies

Alleged orphan Esme seems thrilled to finally get to know her father and doesn’t seem to care that he’s a serial killer. What’s a little murder to get whatever you want in life, right? It’s like she has found her calling and what’s been missing in her life, but we still have no idea how she ever learned this sociopath is the Daddy she’s always wanted?

Did Ryan just pluck a young woman out of obscurity and tell her he is the father she’s always been searching for, and if so, why?

Ryan Wants Felicia’s Daughter

Fans have been speculating that Felicia Scorpio is somehow the mother that Ryan spoke of weeks back and perhaps that is true. That does not necessarily mean that Ryan is Esme’s father.

With Mac and Felicia constantly talking about the fact that they never had a biological child together of late, it could be an anvil that Esme is not Felicia’s child with Ryan, but somehow Felicia’s child with Mac.

Maybe Ryan’s longstanding sick obsession with Felicia resulted in him tracking down a child that she gave birth to but for some reason gave up, claiming her as his own to do his bidding.

We know Esme’s nanny Maggie wrote to her about having a father in Port Charles, but that doesn’t necessarily mean the father that Maggie was referring to is crazy Ryan. Perhaps it’s really mild-mannered Mac.

That would make Spencer right. The key to Esme is indeed her past but that past might not be what Esme thinks it is. And maybe she didn’t inherit sociopathic tendencies, after all, something she made clear she fears after her conversation with Kevin Collins.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Valentin Keep Ned On His Side In The ELQ Race?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Will Valentin Keep Ned On His Side In The ELQ Race?

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal friendly suspicions, high-stakes business moves, and so much more.

The ELQ Vote Has Arrived

It’s time for the Quartermaines to gather ’round and bicker again as the future of ELQ control remains in the balance. With Carly telling Olivia about her new investment, she is sure things will go Michael Corinthos’s and Drew Cain’s way, but Valentin Cassadine and Ned Quartermaine may have other plans.

This is the day Ned decides whether to side with his family or do what he knows in his heart is best for ELQ. At the moment, that is him running it right alongside a Cassadine. But this Cassadine is primed to give him a better deal than his relatives.

Meanwhile, Valentin learns from Martin Grey that he may be able to finally take care of his little Victor Cassadine problem.

Chase Fears For His Future

After punching Linc Brown and allowing himself to be arrested for assault, Harrison Chase expresses his worries to Brook Lynn that he may not have a future as a cop anymore. Brook Lynn promises she will fix everything for him.

When we see Jordan, she mentions that something might not be worthy of charges. Does that mean Chase is off the hook?

Dante Has Questions

When Dante sees a battered and bruised Cody Bell, he asks what happened, but Cody doesn’t want to talk about it. That prompts Dante to start talking about their past together, another thing Cody hedges as that looks like it will remain a secret for a while.

Finally, Britt and Brad Cooper make amends after he created that viral gif file, but Britt admits she has some ulterior motives with her peace offering.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@PacificNWgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

And where was Monica? 

I wish there had been more flashbacks. Maybe a mention of Luke, if even their highly watched wedding. 

Agreed...but it was almost worth the watch just to see Scotty, Laura and Bobbie back in the day!   

Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@PacificNWgal wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

And where was Monica? 

Agreed...but it was almost worth the watch just to see Scotty, Laura and Bobbie back in the day!   

It was a special episode to celebrate the 15,000 episode.