Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Mayor Laura Collins Has A Big Problem

Hope Campbell

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal the soap celebrating its 15,000th episode on the air with a crisis for Laura Collins, possibly the most popular character ever on the show. Seriously? 

Mayor Laura Needs To Problem Solve

Fans know that Mayor Laura’s assistant can be a big problem for her because she really works for Victor Cassadine, a man Laura has been battling since the early 1980s.

Whether Laura’s crooked assistant is the cause of the issues she has with her mayoral term remains to be seen, but we do know that Laura is in need of some friends and they all gather around to help her. GH spoilers do tell us that a mysterious political force takes Laura on, but at least she has the support she needs.

How Will Laura Be Helped?

It’s Laura’s husband Kevin Collins who leads her into a meeting with her friends gathered around ready to strategize for her and beat this unknown enemy. First husband Scott Baldwin leads the team that includes, Sam McCall, Curtis Ashford, Ned Quartermaine, Carly Corinthos, and Alexis Davis.

It brings old favorites together in one room to rally around Laura, who always seems to be there for everyone else.

General Hospital: A Love Letter To Laura

Expect to see much of the GH cast as Laura’s problems are solved all in one episode. The hour will show the power of friendship and also celebrate the character who has stood the test of time since she was a teenager in the 1970s. Now, she is the mayor and it’s a good bet that she will remain just that.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the great recap @Tique !

Honored Contributor

Anyone else find it ironic that Spawnette has slept with every man currently living at Wyndermere and is just now worried about genetics? Not the gene pool to mix with if you're worried about psychology and mental health. 

And now that she has been kicked to the curb at Springridge, let the grand opening of the GH underground lab begin. I'm sure that's where Ryan got with Helena and harvested Felicia's eggs to have the Spawn herself. Esme can covet a commerative test tube as her most precious family heirloom when she figures it out before suing Felicia for the Aztec Princess jewels.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lkat wrote:

For anyone that DVRs GH, check if it's set to record today Monday, 6/20.  I saw something that said it's not being set to record for some cable companies for some reason.  I have Xfinity/Comcast and checked and it wasn't set to record on mine.

Not that we'd probably miss anything interesting the way things have been going lately Woman Frustrated

Didn't tape for me either. Needless to say, I'm devastated... 

Wink Wink Wink GIF | Gfycat

I'm afraid it's no longer worth it to me to try to keep up with when this show is on and when it's not. Not remotely interested in today's supposed ode to Laura. Might pick this one back up at some point. Hopefully by then, they'll have done something about Nina, Drew, Porkpie, ALL the teens, Brook Lyn, Dumb-as-a-Box-of-Rocks-Nik, and oh so many others, not to leave out the writers...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@Preds  ❤️

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

It's a rerun from Christmas. Opening scene is Drew, Sam, and his daughter Scout by a Christmas tree.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Image result for big news gifs

Just posted on GH's FB Page:

Due to ongoing breaking news coverage, today’s scheduled episode of General Hospital will air tomorrow.

Oh yea. Breaking News that's well over a year old... Ought to call it preemption for Old News... Or better yet, Agenda-Driven-Not-Even-News...

Actually, I find it very informative and certainly more compelling than GH. I know what I watched in real time 2021, but I didn't see it all. I will be glued to the TV tomorrow.

Well face it, anything is more compelling than GH, but nope, not interested in the rehash, re-rehash, warmed over re-re--rehash and on and on it goes... It happened, it's over, moving on.

Not over...it's just begun, and much of the findings are new and unreported before this. However, I watched GH yesterday, and I found very little to enlighten me as to whether they are moving the storyline along for anybody. Also, i was reminded once again at what a horrible actress Christina Wagner is, and in addition what an idiotic, insipid character she plays, and that carries through several decades of that character. And where's the guy in the woods, Austin, and the picnickers?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Image result for big news gifs

Just posted on GH's FB Page:

Due to ongoing breaking news coverage, today’s scheduled episode of General Hospital will air tomorrow.

Oh yea. Breaking News that's well over a year old... Ought to call it preemption for Old News... Or better yet, Agenda-Driven-Not-Even-News...

Actually, I find it very informative and certainly more compelling than GH. I know what I watched in real time 2021, but I didn't see it all. I will be glued to the TV tomorrow.

Well face it, anything is more compelling than GH, but nope, not interested in the rehash, re-rehash, warmed over re-re--rehash and on and on it goes... It happened, it's over, moving on.

Not over...it's just begun, and much of the findings are new and unreported before this. However, I watched GH yesterday, and I found very little to enlighten me as to whether they are moving the storyline along for anybody. Also, i was reminded once again at what a horrible actress Christina Wagner is, and in addition what an idiotic, insipid character she plays, and that carries through several decades of that character. And where's the guy in the woods, Austin, and the picnickers?

Let's agree to disagree... About the preemptions, no not over because of the cadre that does't want it ever to be over but I'm simply not interested... Now, as for GH and Felicia and her portrayer, on that we most definitely agree... As for Austin, he spends way, way too much time in the woods... Pitiful all around...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Hello all. I'm in the midst of training at my new job and on top of that, I got sick with a cold/sinus mess so I was exhausted and thinking I was never going to catch on at work.

I had to manually make GH tape yesterday but it didn't tape for me today but from what I'm seeing, it was a repeat? I also noticed a few other days it's not showing up to tape. Yesterday's show seemed out of whack, like it was random and shouldn't have followed Friday.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Hope Campbell

GH spoilers for Tuesday Wednesday reveal the soap celebrating its 15,000th episode on the air with a crisis for Laura Collins, possibly the most popular character ever on the show. Seriously? 

Mayor Laura Needs To Problem Solve

Fans know that Mayor Laura’s assistant can be a big problem for her because she really works for Victor Cassadine, a man Laura has been battling since the early 1980s.

Whether Laura’s crooked assistant is the cause of the issues she has with her mayoral term remains to be seen, but we do know that Laura is in need of some friends and they all gather around to help her. GH spoilers do tell us that a mysterious political force takes Laura on, but at least she has the support she needs.

How Will Laura Be Helped?

It’s Laura’s husband Kevin Collins who leads her into a meeting with her friends gathered around ready to strategize for her and beat this unknown enemy. First husband Scott Baldwin leads the team that includes, Sam McCall, Curtis Ashford, Ned Quartermaine, Carly Corinthos, and Alexis Davis.

It brings old favorites together in one room to rally around Laura, who always seems to be there for everyone else.

General Hospital: A Love Letter To Laura

Expect to see much of the GH cast as Laura’s problems are solved all in one episode. The hour will show the power of friendship and also celebrate the character who has stood the test of time since she was a teenager in the 1970s. Now, she is the mayor and it’s a good bet that she will remain just that.

I generally dislike HATE these standalone episodes and from what I've read and seen from promos this one won't be any different. Indifferent smiley 8

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.