Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

This Week Promo

GH 15,000 Promo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Everyone,

A special note to @cowboy sam  @grandma r  @redwingsgal  @BeckiWV @Tique  and everyone else. Tomorrow is Preds (Cindy) 2 year passing. We don't know how much longer this forum or thread will be in existence. It might be 2 weeks, 2 months or even 2 years. So. I will honor and commemorate Preds memory tomorrow, with affection and sorrow in my heart.

As I, as did some of you last year, I'm going to raise my glass at 3pm, look up with a wink in my eye, thankfulness in my heart and a huge smile, for knowing her. Preds always made me smile, even when she wasn't necessarily smiling herself. Yet, she was always making people feel good and she was always grateful.

As @redwingsgal said last year, I'm paraphrasing, "For not meeting someone in person, she had a very huge impact on me"! To paraphrase @grandma r , "Preds was an amazing woman. She kept it real and showed the rest of us, true grace"! These are just 2 sentiments that people have expressed. There's so much more. This is how Preds moved people. Can we all say that? 

Just a reminder to my friends here. If you feel like it, join me. No need to acknowledge that you're honoring her. If you feel like it......... We're doing this for ourselves, from our hearts. 

If not, I hope everyone has a good day. 

Stay Well and Safe.

PS:I have to talk about GH here. I guess so, it's still a 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Edited: @Yahooey 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Trusted Contributor

For anyone that DVRs GH, check if it's set to record today Monday, 6/20.  I saw something that said it's not being set to record for some cable companies for some reason.  I have Xfinity/Comcast and checked and it wasn't set to record on mine.

Not that we'd probably miss anything interesting the way things have been going lately Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@lkat wrote:

For anyone that DVRs GH, check if it's set to record today Monday, 6/20.  I saw something that said it's not being set to record for some cable companies for some reason.  I have Xfinity/Comcast and checked and it wasn't set to record on mine.

Not that we'd probably miss anything interesting the way things have been going lately Woman Frustrated

It did not record on mine.  I am waiting to read if there was anything worth watching before I search it out on On Demand.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Wsmom  currently to me this site gives the best recaps. After you read you can decide if you want to go in search of today's show.

source: soapscom

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal  @BeckiWV 

Billy Miller Promo

NOOOOOOOOOO! You mean Jason's "twin" who was Drew is now coming back as Jason, even though he looks exactly like Drew, and everyone in Port Charles is going to have amnesia and not give any thought to the person he looks like now? And Austin, who used to be Franco, is somehow involved? I can't stand it!

HOLY CONFUSION BATMAN...Is the character Jason (originally played by Steve Burton) coming back (miraculously alive) to PC as Jason (now being played by Billy Miller)?  That's how I'm reading the promo.

Either that, or somehow the pulverized Jason had plastic surgery, and they only had a picture of Drew in his billfold to go by when he had the surgery. He was a fraternal and not identical twin for such purposes as this.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Image result for big news gifs

Just posted on GH's FB Page:

Due to ongoing breaking news coverage, today’s scheduled episode of General Hospital will air tomorrow.

Oh yea. Breaking News that's well over a year old... Ought to call it preemption for Old News... Or better yet, Agenda-Driven-Not-Even-News...

Actually, I find it very informative and certainly more compelling than GH. I know what I watched in real time 2021, but I didn't see it all. I will be glued to the TV tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal  @BeckiWV 

Billy Miller Promo

So is this an old promo? I started to say, been there and done that, but then I wondered if this was current.  Since there's nothing on any of the soap news sites about an instant replay, assumimg this isn't current but is just some sort of gratuitous post...

No, I think they are really bringing Bill Miller back....as Jason. I think that's who Austin was talking to in the woods.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal  @BeckiWV 

Billy Miller Promo

So is this an old promo? I started to say, been there and done that, but then I wondered if this was current.  Since there's nothing on any of the soap news sites about an instant replay, assumimg this isn't current but is just some sort of gratuitous post...

No, I think they are really bringing Bill Miller back....as Jason. I think that's who Austin was talking to in the woods.

I just looked at one of those Soap sites, Soap Dirt which said Drew Cain warns Valentin. This was in Wednesdays summary. Now I am really confused. Last I saw Austin was warning a guy in the woods to leave people along at the picnic. But why is he warning Valentin? If they are calling him Drew Cain, then fortunately that means Jason is staying dead and now coming back looking like Drew.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Image result for big news gifs

Just posted on GH's FB Page:

Due to ongoing breaking news coverage, today’s scheduled episode of General Hospital will air tomorrow.

Oh yea. Breaking News that's well over a year old... Ought to call it preemption for Old News... Or better yet, Agenda-Driven-Not-Even-News...

Actually, I find it very informative and certainly more compelling than GH. I know what I watched in real time 2021, but I didn't see it all. I will be glued to the TV tomorrow.

Well face it, anything is more compelling than GH, but nope, not interested in the rehash, re-rehash, warmed over re-re--rehash and on and on it goes... It happened, it's over, moving on.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...