Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

All of this machination and we all knew three months ago, Spencer is going to be called to the stand during Trina's trial to prove Trina was with him and couldn't have sent the video.

Bonus points if he displays the goods on Esme while he's there. He won't because she'd be arrested on the spot and she can't go to jail unless they want her to birth a Cassadine heir in Pentonville which Victor will not stand for. So, she'll blackmail Spence instead to not testify. 

Anything else, we've all missed? I think we have it all figured out until November sweeps.  

And my popcorn is ready for when Cody and Britt hit the sheets. Love Jason to walk in and get the shock of his life. Only fair after Sonny walked in on him and Carly.

With Jason alive, he'll start up again with Carly leaving Britt in the lurch again with her rodeo clown. Cue the love triangle with Sonny which takes us through February sweeps 2023.

ABC, pay me!

Honored Contributor

Harrison Wagner, 27, Died After ‘Losing Battle With Addiction,’ Family Reveals

Jason Brow

A week after Jack and Kristina Wagner’s son was reportedly found dead in an L.A. parking lot, his family shared that the young man ‘ultimately lost his battle with addiction,’ which cost him his life.

While the official cause of Harrison Wagner's death has yet to be confirmed by a medical professional, a clue to what killed the 27-year-old son of General Hospital’s Jack and Kristina Wagner has been revealed. A scholarship was set up in Harrison’s name via the New Life Recovery Community. “We are heartbroken that he ultimately lost his battle with addiction,” the statement on the website reads, “and we hope that Harrison’s memory will live on through this scholarship and will help other young men get help for their addiction that would not otherwise be able to afford it.”...

source: hollywoodlife

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Is it just me? I wouldn't be prancing around baiting my former stalker and serial killer. Not smart and Darwinism says you're next on the list for a gravesite.

And when Sonny goes after Mikey and bankrupts his company, he's going to bankrupt Carly as well. Sonny as a maitre'd at the Metro Court. Beats the heck out of the Italian restaurant no one goes to. And Nina's rent for Crimson just became free.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Is it just me? I wouldn't be prancing around baiting my former stalker and serial killer. Not smart and Darwinism says you're next on the list for a gravesite. No my dear, it isn't just you.  What would be accomplished by going into your former sociopath's room who obsessed over you and tried to blow up your wedding (among other things)?  Turn, walk away and leave.  Now, I might question the guards at his door as to who the young woman is that was given access to his room.

And when Sonny goes after Mikey and bankrupts his company, he's going to bankrupt Carly as well. Sonny as a maitre'd (and Carly as the hostess )at the Metro Court. Beats the heck out of the Italian restaurant no one goes to. And Nina's rent for Crimson just became free.   :womanlol:

And here's another is it just me moment:  Jordan approaches Sonny to say "hello".  Really?  She's been trying to put the Don away for how long?  She can't help him about his coffee shipment problem, but they can have a chat about their adult sons.  One more really?

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Is it just me? I wouldn't be prancing around baiting my former stalker and serial killer. Not smart and Darwinism says you're next on the list for a gravesite.

And when Sonny goes after Mikey and bankrupts his company, he's going to bankrupt Carly as well. Sonny as a maitre'd at the Metro Court. Beats the heck out of the Italian restaurant no one goes to. And Nina's rent for Crimson just became free.

Ever notice that no matter which writers are involved through the years, they only seem consistent when it comes to Fellicia. She is a ditz and acts without thought to consequences. This one never changes.

Trusted Contributor

Did I miss something? Is Jason alive? I never thought he was dead, but is he alive and coming back to Port Charles? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

The guards allowing anyone into Ryan's room was ridiculous.   As for Felicia prancing in and saying her piece......NOT smart!!!  

The rest of the rest of the show was a snoozefest.  Too much Drew!!!  As for the PC chatting up the local Don.....dumb and dumber.  Pretty much a waste of time.

Nik thinks a divorce, after the betrayal,  will make it all better.  An ounce of common sense sprinkled into the writing would be nice.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Carly Rubs Salt In Sonny’s Wounds

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Carly Rubs Salt In Sonny's Wounds

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal verbal sparring, cries for help, surprise visits, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Carly seems to love making Sonnyfeel worse than he already does because she is at it again. Yes, Sonny seemed to betray Michael Corinthos when he testified on Nina Reeves’s behalf, but he did what he felt was right and now Carly can’t forgive him either.

In fact, she makes sure to let her ex-husband know that he is just not the same person anymore and because of that, his relationship with his kids is destroyed forever. Will Sonny have any fighting words back for her or will he take whatever she has to say lying down? It looks like these two are further off the same page than ever.

Another Plan To Save Trina

Trina Robinson announced that she is going to save her own self since nobody else seems to want to do it, but Josslyn Jacks wants to be her partner in this so she does what the adults in her life have always done best — she calls Damian Spinelli for help.

Josslyn assures Trina that Spinelli is their best bet and they shouldn’t worry, while Spinelli wonders how he is going to fix this mess for Carly’s daughter and her friend. Will Sam and Spinelli team up or will she continue to help Dante learn all they need to know about Cody Bell, something they do tomorrow.

Into The Woods

The camping trip is on for Hamilton Finn, Gregory Chase, Jake Webber, Aiden Webber, Violet Finn — and the PC Pioneers. In fact, they run into everyone’s favorite scout, Wyatt Hoover, who four years ago came across Peter August tied to a bed and did nothing to help him. Of course, all Finn can do is obsess over Elizabeth Webber.

Elsewhere in the woods, Maxie Jones seems to have changed her mind as she joins Austin Gatlin-Holt for an adventure in Pautuck.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

I must say that I don't care who runs ELQ-just move that story forward already as it is neither interesting or compelling.

If it were the real world Valentine would continue to be in charge as he has run it profitably so far.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Friday Dance GIF - Friday Dance GIFs

What is the latest GH Sleaze Cody thinking as he talks to Britt?

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

Well, at least RedWings Girl likes me!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it