Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

What is Spinelli up to?  At first I thought he was the one matched with Brtt.  Unfortunately,  by the time he got to the grille, Betty Busybody was already seated next to Britt.  Anyway, I can't figure out why he paid Zelda all that money, unless he wants her to set them up???  Sounds idiotic, so maybe.

Seems to me like they have quite a few young men who pretty much look the same recently.

Anyone else.....spawnie better be careful on the papapet......that hair could leave her dangling

Trusted Contributor

Boy Sam was really bossy with Spinelli yesterday when she was trying to find out what he was up to.

He should have told her to mind her own business as he is a grown man and doesn't have to answer to her.

Maybe she and Drew should pair up as the town busy bodies.

Of course now that I saw Spinelli paying off that dating app lady I want to know what he's up to also.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Trusted Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Friday Dance GIF - Friday Dance GIFs

What is the latest GH Sleaze Cody thinking as he talks to Britt?

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

Maybe I can get some free medical advice.

@Tique  love the dancing bear!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

Cody's thinking:  You're a hottie, a doctor, live at the Metro Court so you probably have some bucks.  How to get my hands on some.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Cody... Meh... He's a type... I think the audience is supposed to find him sort of attractive in a big jerk sort of way... Personally, there are precious few men on this show I find attractive and the one knockout they have is badly underutilized... Certainly, none of the recent hires rocks my world, though I could possibly take or leave Dex...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

He looks like Chucky the Doll with better hair and on a good day. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@Tique

CAPTION THIS PICTURE

He looks like Chucky the Doll with better hair and on a good day. 

@Laura14 

That's it.  I had been racking my brain. Thank you.

Chucky Appearance (TV Series).jpeg

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r  Drew, Brad , Mike, Glady, Marshall, get rid of all those characters. Hate to put them out of work but........  These writers aren't smart enough or have the wherewithal to change up the character roles and create, smart, suspenseful, strong or even a little interesting roles for those actors.

Cody, 2 words Sleezy and Greasy! YUCK! I have no interest in his role at all. No matter where they go with it and I'm sure he's going nowhere, like everyone else.

Edited to add, BRAD to the list.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I've been bored to beat the band watching GH, therefore, since it's been raining here in the afternoons, I've had the pleasure of watching my grass grow.

Can this PCU/Trina Title IV be anymore boring?  (Oh, goody, Trina has a plan.) Can the Spencer/Esme/Nik/Ava debacle just drag on and on forever?  Can the Curtis/Marshall/ (oh, gee, Dad is home now) with Portia drag on and on forever?  Newcomer Cody...eessh.  Mikey/Sonny debacle?  OK the list goes on.  And yes, as a lifer, I will watch and exercise my finger on the FF button.  

Respected Contributor

Does anybody remember, awhile ago when Marshall first showed up, there was a scene with him at the docks. He came through some door and was talking to one of the mobsters. Sonny just had the 2 mob guys that Jonny Novack used to get to Carly, beaten up. We were led to believe that Marshall knew something about it.  I do remember at some point, Curtis thought Marshall was working for Cyrus. Now that we know that Marshall has been treated for schizophrenia, maybe GH will tie that into that scene and that storyline or just drop it like all the other storylines they started and dropped.

One never knows what these writers have in store for GH. No one can figure it out. They're all over the place.

As always, Everyone Stay Safe, Stay Well.  Love and Hug The Ones You Love, Whether They Are Human or Animal and Always Be 😎!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.