Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Ava’s Suspicions Begin To Rise

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Ava's Suspicions Begin To Rise

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal suspicious minds, thoughts of the future, major worries, and so much more.

Something’s Not Right At Wyndemere

Ava may have decided she wants to save her marriage but things are not going quite as she planned. Nikolas seems distant and secretive and when she catches him lost in his thoughts, she wants to know what those thoughts are. At least she thinks she does, as he is likely flashing back to his romp on the floor with Esme again. Ava can see guilt written all over Nikolas’s face and she is determined to get to the bottom of things.

Meanwhile, Spencer once again questions why Esme wants to live at Wyndemere considering how unwelcome Ava makes her feel. Spencer is not even sure he wants to live there anymore, but he knows he wants his money.

Saving Trina

With Trina’s trial coming up and that Title IX report out, she and Josslyn fret over the outcome as Joss tries to also assure her friend that nobody has made any decisions about her academic career yet.

Elsewhere, even Carly has Trina on her mind again At least this has something to do with Carly as the sex video Trina is accused of taking involves Carly’s daughter. Sam even has an update for Carly, but will it be a good one?

Will Gladys Cover For Sasha?

Brando is not sure what he walks in on when he sees Gladys knock a bottle of pills out of Sasha’s hands. The pills are likely ones she was prescribed but Brando wants to know why Gladys would worry so much about Sasha taking them. Gladys isn’t quite sure what to say as Sasha is flustered.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't think I could care less about anything than I do about Marshall's storyline.  

You know Willow's real mother reveal will come out when something happens to Willow.  She's been "tired, light headed, etc" for too long now and it keeps being brought up which is a sure sign something major is going to happen.

Dex seems a little sketchy to me.  He's quite the eager beaver with Sonny.  Something seems off.

My DH and I can't get over that Quartermaine stable.  LOL    

Well, we found out today exactly what Dex is up to. Let the games begin.

Honored Contributor

Dex is a Federal agent who is going to take down Mikey and Sonny together. They'll make up in a jail cell and we can hopefully move on to better days. 

Respected Contributor

Wishing you all the best in whatever you choose to do, @Lipstickdiva

Celebrate yourself!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

...Whatever Milquetoast and Ryan-errrrr Drew are planning (and WHY?) against Ned-STOP IT NOW

Speaking of Mikey, do you really think you can take Sonny Corinthos down!??  Bahahahahaha

Have a great Wednesday to everyone here!  Lubs ya

@redwingsgal   they aren't planning anything against Ned; they are trying to get the company back into Quartermaine hands. I know Ned has fans here but as I keep repeating: ELQ got into Valentin's hands in the first place under Ned's watch. Ned got Michael to give him back control because supposedly Michael had so much going on in his personal life he was distracted. We never found out what Ned's excuse was. Oh yeah...he was trying to keep Olivia from finding out about his one night stand with Alexis and was completely oblivious to Martin securing all the shares from the other Qs enabling Valentin to take the reigns. Ah look at me working in a horse reference. Ned keeps mentioning all the stuff he did years ago but it always comes down to What have you done for me lately. The answer: Not so much.

On the reverse side of that Michael hasn't done much either but he didn't allow someone else to get control of the family company. We keep hearing about how ELQ has flourished under Valentin's leadership so maybe it should remain there.

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

...Whatever Milquetoast and Ryan-errrrr Drew are planning (and WHY?) against Ned-STOP IT NOW

Speaking of Mikey, do you really think you can take Sonny Corinthos down!??  Bahahahahaha

Have a great Wednesday to everyone here!  Lubs ya

@redwingsgal   they aren't planning anything against Ned; they are trying to get the company back into Quartermaine hands. I know Ned has fans here but as I keep repeating: ELQ got into Valentin's hands in the first place under Ned's watch. Ned got Michael to give him back control because supposedly Michael had so much going on in his personal life he was distracted. We never found out what Ned's excuse was. Oh yeah...he was trying to keep Olivia from finding out about his one night stand with Alexis and was completely oblivious to Martin securing all the shares from the other Qs enabling Valentin to take the reigns. Ah look at me working in a horse reference. Ned keeps mentioning all the stuff he did years ago but it always comes down to What have you done for me lately. The answer: Not so much.

On the reverse side of that Michael hasn't done much either but he didn't allow someone else to get control of the family company. We keep hearing about how ELQ has flourished under Valentin's leadership so maybe it should remain there.

You remind me of my best friend, @Tique , we may not agree on most things, but we are best friends since junior high!  I really dont think we agree on one s/l or character on our show, yet we have been friends here for years!  Luv ya

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

You remind me of my best friend, @Tique , we may not agree on most things, but we are best friends since junior high!  I really dont think we agree on one s/l or character on our show, yet we have been friends here for years!  Luv ya

@redwingsgal   Luv ya back and looking forward to our friendship continuing for more years.  💕

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I read in the TV Guide on Monday June 20 GH will celebrate their 15,000th episode. It will be a stand alone episode installment, "Port Charles residents support beloved mayor Laura Collins when mysterious political forces target her".

Honored Contributor

Heaven knows I've tried but this show is just SO all over the place. Too many weak story lines and weaker characters. I check out the DVR a few times a week, but that's about the best I can do. I'm trying to stick with it, hoping it improves but it never seems to.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  I agree. I too can't get over the Q stables. They are so clean that a fly would be afraid to make an appearance there.

And the tack room looked like it could have been inside a house.

When I was a child we toured several of the big famous racing stables in Kentucky. I wish I could remember the state of cleanliness and neatness in those barns.

I know the Q barn is nothing like the barns I frequented as a kid. Not that they were bad-just not so fancy.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

From the past.........

Dr. Steven Lars "Steve" Webber, MD is a fictional character from the ABC soap operaGeneral Hospital. He is the son of Dr. Jeff Webber and his ex-wife, super villain, Heather Webber. He is also the grandson of the late, Dr. Steve Hardy.

Skipping the all the middle parts, continuing...........

Off-screen, Jeff divorced Heather, married another woman, whom Lesley later identifies as being named "Carolyn" on Thanksgiving in 1982.[12]

Jeff and Carolyn had two daughters, Elizabeth Webber and Sarah Webber, who grew up in Boulder, Colorado but in 1997 were sent back to Port Charles as teenagers to live with their "grandmother" Audrey Hardy, until Sarah too left the show, going to live with her father.[13]

In 2016, it was revealed that he has a half sister named, Hayden Barnes, via an affair that his father had with Naomi Dreyfus.

And currently, we have had the mention of Elizabeth's parents repeated often.  Are TPTB planning to resurrect her parents (siblings) and they did Curtis' father?