Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote

:..That said, why is she Trina Robinson; rather than Trina Taggert?

Great question, @mysoutherncomfort .  I have no idea, but MAYBE bc of Taggert's line of work at that time??  Or bc Portia KNEW who her Daddy was! 

Anyone know why for real?

@redwingsgal   I don't know how we would know whether we are right or not. Since it's never been addressed this is all speculation. I have my thoughts.

@redwingsgal wrote:

I will take anyone in place of CD !!!

@redwingsgal  on that we do agree. Sorry he's back.

Additional observations on Michael. Why is the Dense One telling everyone he's out to get Sonny. This is another example of why he shouldn't be in charge of anything more complex than a daycare center. I think an unexpected attack is best rather than a strike when the target is waiting for you. This has the potential of being my favorite story of the summer - watching Michael get crushed or worse.

@Tique , as you can imagine, ICAM about it being the favorite story of the summer, watching Michael get crushed.  Drew going down with him would be the cherry on top.  However, as much as they are pushing this tough Mikey and Drew the ever wonderful, and the steamy s** (ROFL) between Mikey and Willow, my fear is they are pushing them forward in the storylines as being the new hot couples...Drew and Mikey and Mikey and Willow.  If so, time to start doing my FF finger exercises.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Marshall Finally Tells Curtis The Whole Truth

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Marshall Finally Tells Curtis The Whole Truth

GH spoilers for Tuesday reveal deep confessions, interventions, propositions, and so much more.

Curtis Learns What Happened To His Family

It’s been months since fans first got an inkling that Marshall Ashford had mental health problems. Sonny Corinthos saw his medication and knows enough about mental health disorders to realize what was going on, but he refused to tell Curtis. Now, Curtis knows his father was diagnosed with schizophrenia all those years ago and he is about to hear when the decision came to tear his family apart.

Marshall explains to Curtis that now is not the time to turn away. He needs to hear everything that led to the decision Marshall made to fake his own death and leave his wife and children. It wasn’t an easy one, but it’s an emotional moment when Curtis finally hears the entire truth.

All About ELQ

While Ned doesn’t want to go to war with his family, he also doesn’t want to see Michael make a mess of ELQ when Ned worked much of his life to keep that company going for his sake and his family’s sake. Ned tries to reason with Michael, but Michael doesn’t want to hear it.

Meanwhile, Carly once again sticks her nose where it doesn’t belong when she tells Drew that she can be the one to help him keep ELQ out of Valentin’s hands.

Brando also has an offer for Sonny, but we doubt this has anything to do with ELQ business — or even legal business.

Saving Britt From Herself

Since the fall, Britt has been down in the dumps about Jason’s death and her non-existent love life. In fact, her frustration over the course that her life is taking caused her to make a drunken fool of herself at the Metro Court pool Society Setups party.

It seems BFF Brad and Britt’s mom, Liesl Obrecht, do not like what they see so they stage an intervention to help improve Britt’s future.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

On this day in 2003 Anna Lee last appeared as Lila Quartermaine, ending a 25 year run.

Esteemed Contributor

Hi friends!!!  Haven't been keeping up as often as I should.  The weather has been too just nice to stay in and watch TV.  Besides, nothing of any importance on GH.

@cowboy sam. So happy to hear the meds for your son are taken care of!!!

@Coquille Sorry to hear about your mother.  Glad she's ok.  As for your brother.....mine never did anything, but, was always treated as if he walked on water.  Most leopards don't change their spots.  Take care of yourself.  We're ok; still feeling the tiredness from covid. 

@mysoutherncomfort Happy DH is on the mend.

@Tique Thanks for the article about our Diane.  GH is really m it using the boat by not featuring her more.  Although, I suppose the writers would wind up ruining her.

I hope everyone is feeling ok and enjoying the sunny days.  I did enjoy following the Queen's Jubilee.  I especially like seeing the fashions.  And, oh, that little Louis is a cheeky buggar!!!  Such a shame some hammered Kate for his behavior.   Most of us have had experiences where our "little angels" knew exactly how to get attention.  He's 4; give the woman a break!

Honored Contributor

I just saw this..very sad.

930AF048-B575-4A41-8DB6-BE190745F9EC.png

~H~
Honored Contributor

@SleeplessinSD  thanks for posting about Jack and Kristina's son. It is very sad. My condolences to both of them.

Jack Wagner, Kristina Wagner, Harrison Wagner

Respected Contributor

@grandma r  Just sat down with Cappuccino in hand and ready to actually, physically watch GH today. Am I asking to much for it to be even a fraction good today? That's a redundant question.🥱

First, I'm praying for you and hubby to get your strength back, sooner rather than later..  That tired feeling, makes one want to do absolutely nothing. It's good that you are getting out. It would be nice if hubby was going out with you. 🧐 Am I asking to much? As we get older, everything takes longer to get better!

Second, I'm almost always right with my first impressions and intuition. We have been cut from the same cloths. Our family experiences are  sooooo much alike. I have always been told, that I come from an extremely disfuncional family. YOU THINK! It's not unusual but certainly not great either. Thankfully, I,you and others have come through it, better and stronger people for it!

Little Louis, I love that kid! He's 4. Good for him. He's not just a stone wall, like they think he should be. He's got gumption. I totally agree that, blaming Kate is wrong. Let it go people. Stop criticizing others. Look in your own glass houses.

Again, keep getting stronger, hugs to my friend and ❤️💋 to you!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Hi friends!!!  Haven't been keeping up as often as I should.  The weather has been too just nice to stay in and watch TV.  Besides, nothing of any importance on GH.

@cowboy sam. So happy to hear the meds for your son are taken care of!!!

@Coquille Sorry to hear about your mother.  Glad she's ok.  As for your brother.....mine never did anything, but, was always treated as if he walked on water.  Most leopards don't change their spots.  Take care of yourself.  We're ok; still feeling the tiredness from covid. 

@mysoutherncomfort Happy DH is on the mend.

@Tique Thanks for the article about our Diane.  GH is really m it using the boat by not featuring her more.  Although, I suppose the writers would wind up ruining her.

I hope everyone is feeling ok and enjoying the sunny days.  I did enjoy following the Queen's Jubilee.  I especially like seeing the fashions.  And, oh, that little Louis is a cheeky buggar!!!  Such a shame some hammered Kate for his behavior.   Most of us have had experiences where our "little angels" knew exactly how to get attention.  He's 4; give the woman a break!

@grandma r , glad to see you are enjoying some nice weather!

I was appalled and saddened to read some of the comments made about Louis' and his behavior, as well as Kate's parenting.  

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

On this day in 2003 Anna Lee last appeared as Lila Quartermaine, ending a 25 year run.

Another CLASS ACT that has not/is not/will not be duplicated over the years.  Miss you, "Pickle" Lila.  :heart:

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shall I mark this day down in my GH history?  I'm giving a compliment...whoa.  Did enjoy the "intervention" and most especially the interaction between Britta/Liesl.  It was human and showed a soft side to Liesl not often seen.  Brad's part...well, at least it was a bit better than his usual fair.

Really, Milquetoast Mikey (MTM) is trying to ruin Daddy's legit coffee business?  I thought it might be (heaven forbid) the Repugnant One making a comeback.  IF it is indeed MTM, please go away.  Time to take the family to Paris as once planned.

So now, Dex is going to "threaten" MTM?  

Carly/Drew:  Yawn. Yawn again.  Yes Carly, Aurora is openly traded.  So go buy a bunch of stock.  Drew, you know how to run exactly what?  Why exactly are they shutting Ned out?  For the moment, it does seem that Drew is buying Carly's "Nina/Willow not a match".  But wait...what medical "thing" is coming down the pike that will show them to be related?

Marshall/Curtis/Stella:  FINALLY an explanation spanning 40 years.  And the spotlight at the Savoy will be Marshall and his clarinet.  More to it?  :womanwink: