Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Moved my last May post up to June thread... continued my thoughts... 

---------------  May

Don't know which 'intimate interaction' is more repulsive to watch...Mikey and Willow or Sonny and Ninny!!

---------------  June

Just have to add Esme and Nik's 'intraction' to the repulsive list!  Was hoping Ava would walk in room during 'interaction'.... When will all players realize the plan was set up by Ryan??

Honored Contributor

Trying out a possible new feature.

Roxy Says:

"The more things change the more they stay the same."

Bearded Dragon rescued by SSPCA - Daily Record

This was posted exactly one year ago; however she could have written it today. Thanks @stevieb.

@stevieb wrote:

And, since I seem to be on a rant, let me just say how disappointed I am that the writers aren't doing a very good job of developing story for Ava and Nik... They appear to be trying to turn him into an adolescent nincompoop and her into his mommy... Instead of a less offensive modern day version of Bonnie and Clyde, we're given Ma Barker and son... What a waste, as the two really showed promise as a couple... Ava is being grossly underutilized and that's just a shame..

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

After the "deed" was done (Nik/Spawnette), all Nik-com-poop could say is "Spencer will never forgive me".  Ahh, Nik, didn't you forget someone?  Perhaps your wife, Ava?  Let the pregnancy begin...Spawnette and Nik; can they eventually be expecting a little Spawnik?

Carly and the DNA results:  The envelope with the results was in her purse.  After the verdict came down and she's with Willow/Mikey, the envelope is on top of her purse.  Really?  Why? So that Carly can be asked...what's that?  Oh and here comes Drew.  Really?  Why?  So he can be her conscience?

My problem with Drew:  It's not his acting (actor-wise); it's his s/l where the writers have him going from scene to scene; person to person; always willing to help/give advice.  Can the writers just have him light some place (like maybe his Aurora office)?

Guess we have a new character who para-sailed into the Metro Court pool.  Ahh, Brit, you're new romantic interest?

Anyone know why Mikey (Chad Duell) had a stand-in replacement today?  Actually, maybe the temp stand-in can be full time.  Refreshing albeit brief respite from Chad.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort , CD said his absence is "covid related".

And ICAM about Drew.  So sick of his character.

I would love to see Willow, Mikey and the whole gang just go to the back burner for a long, long time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

General Hospital's Rebecca Herbst Celebrates A Special Romantic Anniversary!

General Hospital star, Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber Baldwin) is celebrating her wedding anniversary today. 

After dating for a while, Herbst married her former GH co-star Michael Saucedo (ex-Juan Santiago) on June 1, 2001. They have three children, two sons; Ethan and Emerson and a daughter Ella. Herbst has been on GH since 1997. Please join us in wishing her and her husband a happy 21st anniversary and many, many more to come.  

source: soapoperanews
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Are Tawdry Nik And Esme About To Be Caught?

Hope Campbell

GH Spoilers: Are Tawdry Nik And Esme About To Be Caught?

GH spoilers for Thursday reveal bad decisions, drunk declarations, many regrets, and so much more.

Will Ava Be Played For A Fool?

Nikolas did a dumb, dumb thing and Esme is laughing inside as she hears Spencer and Ava just outside the door. Spencer and Ava just want to know where their estranged significant others are as those estranged significant others scramble to get their clothing on.

With Ava announcing that she does not plan to start being played for a fool now and Spencer and Cameron meeting as if nothing happened, it looks like they get their clothes quickly. Cameron also thinks Spencer is telling him some good news, and Esme having sex with his father can’t be good news.

Society Setups Scandal

A drunk Britt Westbourne can’t believe she managed to fall into a pool with a parachute on top of her and a stranger in their midst. Who is this man and how did he just drop from the sky like a common Scott Baldwin? Bitt feels this man should be arrested right away and demands that Dante does the job right then and there.

After that chaos is over, there looks to be a little bit more romance between Brook Lynn and Chase as Chase tells Brook Lynn that happily ever after is usually hard to come by.

Granny War Fallout

Michael and Willow are thrilled with the judge’s ruling and try to process it all while Carly stands there tongue-tied trying to figure out what to say about the DNA results that confirm that Willow is Nina Reeves’s daughter. Drew knows what Carly holds in that envelope and tries to be her conscience.

Meanwhile, Sonny can’t seem to find Nina, so he laments his problems to Phyllis, who asks if he would make a different decision if he had to do it all again. Over at the park, Josslyn decides she is in charge of the Wiley situation when she intervenes and asks Wiley if he wants to go somewhere with her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

General Hospital star, Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth Webber Baldwin) is celebrating her wedding anniversary today. 

After dating for a while, Herbst married her former GH co-star Michael Saucedo (ex-Juan Santiago) on June 1, 2001. They have three children, two sons; Ethan and Emerson and a daughter Ella. Herbst has been on GH since 1997. Please join us in wishing her and her husband a happy 21st anniversary and many, many more to come.  

source: soapoperanews

Oh my gosh, the little girl looks just like her. Mini me.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Whoopsie.  I posted my thoughts about yesterday's show on the May thread.  They weren't groundbreaking thoughts.  LOL

To answer the questions, I think my favorite May sweep's (if you can call it a sweeps) moment was Harmony being killed.  Yes that sounds harsh but  there really was no purpose for her to be on the show. 

I really wish the Esme/Trina/Spencer, etc.  mess would have come to a close.  I'm over it already.

My prediction is that Nina doesn't get visitation with Wiley.  What will make that even worse is the fact that Nina is Willow's mom so Carly is keeping not only Wiley from his grandmother but Willow from her mother, regardless of how they feel about each other.  When the truth comes out, I wonder if Michael will feel about Carly the way he feels about Sonny.  My guess is they will all have a justification as to why it was okay for Carly to keep her little secret.     

Well, Mikey got over the fact that she gas lighted his bio father and kept knowledge of his son from AJ for years. He also forgave Sonny not only for murdering AJ, but also for his mafia tactics to keep him away from Michael. Carly and Sonny go through life living by their own rules, but expect everyone else to live by a different set. Michael, in my opinion is an over indulged, coddled loser who doesn't even earn the living he is supposed to be making. And then there's Willow, Ms Put Upon Innocence. The truth is, outside of outlandish plots here, there probably ARE people like these characters in the real world. Do they ever get their comeuppance?

On my original, my post was in regular sized font. When I came back, the font was gargantuan. Is it my computer, or do you all these these glaring letters?

Trusted Contributor

Nic is an idiot and Esme is a psycho ******! 

Regular Contributor

Apparently the temporary recast of Michael is Covid-related. 

But it appears we will see the temporary for several episodes.