Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Liz looked right at Austin and registered nothing. My guess is we are just supposed to suspend belief and assume he is a brand new person that nobody recognizes. 

That's what I observed too. Same thing from Maxie.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: A Dangerous Cyrus Is Coming Off The Spool

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: A Dangerous Cyrus Is Coming Off The Spool

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday reveal an escalating danger, shocking confrontations, a surprise, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Laura is joined by Kevin and they have an emotional conversation, possibly their last as she’s ready to become her brother’s hostage. Jordan grows restless. When Taggert arrives, he suggests doing a bold move but Jordan lets him know if he tries anything like that, she’ll lock him up.

Meanwhile, Cyrus continues to unravel as the walls close in on him. Portia whispers orders to Trina that she wants her to run. That might not be necessary if Laura indeed switches places, which she may just do since spoilers show Cyrus screams at someone that they have no say in anything — as he holds the gun on them.

Baby Love

At General Hospital, Maxie catches up Anna (Finola Hughes) on some details, letting her know that Peter has no idea where their daughter is. But does she trust her godmother enough (again) to let her know that she’s given her baby to Brook Lynn for safekeeping? I sure hope not so she can go straight to her confidant Valentin. Brook Lynn tells the baby they have a long road ahead of them.

On the roof, a furious and growing more desperate by the minute Finn confronts Peter. He wants the vial to save Chase. But Peter is as bad off as his cohort Cyrus — he knows the PCPD is closing in, thanks to Maxie’s turning him in. Peter never does the right thing — but will Finn be able to stop him?

Rightous Anger

Liz lays into Valentin, no doubt for his part in enabling Peter for so long that it led to his killing her beloved husband, Franco. She had a lot of pent-up anger and it’s likely with Peter elsewhere, Valentin may serve as a proper substitute for her to unleash it upon.

Michael receives a surprising phone call. He tells Willow that he’s changed his mind — but about what? And does this have anything to do with what’s happening to Chase?

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Way to go Maxie! You told HIM a little sumthin' sumthin'. Now I hope she doesn't confide the plan to Anna. It's sure to get back to Valentin if she does. This plan got trouble written all over it. Is Nurse Ratchett dead or just stuck in that hole?

Honored Contributor

Maxie is not and never will be a fave of mine but ~ once a year she does one scene that is a SWSA (Scene Worth Seeing Again). Yesterday was that day.

I Hope This Hurts

Esteemed Contributor

I am glad that things are heating and wrapping up. I must say I have never seen a bandage OVER a shirt before.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

March 9th: Dear Sweet says goodbye to Franco.

June 1st: Dear Sweet says hello to Austin.

FWIW her hair looked better when she said goodbye. Evil smiley 36

Trusted Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

I am glad that things are heating and wrapping up. I must say I have never seen a bandage OVER a shirt before.

@Nancy Drew  I must say this made me lol this morning. Thank you for starting my day with a good chuckle.

To tell the truth I have never seen a bandage over a shirt either. When I saw it yesterday, I knew in the back of my head that something looked odd but it just didn't register until I read your post. Plus I am often watching while doing something else too so I miss some of the details.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

@VaBelle35  Its still possible that Sonny will come home. Maybe not with his memory intacked. Even tho its June, GH has been pre empted so many times that I think we are still in May Sweeps. Get him home GH!!!!! 

Oh, I loved Carly's portrayal of a Mob Boss at the meeting with the 5 families. She rocked that dress too! She took control & outsmarted Cyrus. Sonny would be proud.

Ha!  I think I'm just burned out on Carly.  Someone posted on Twitter the other day that in the month of May she was on all but one day and in 2021 she's been on the most days of any character.

We all need a vacay from Carly.

I have never liked Carly and how she operates. She has a set of rules for herself and they don't apply to the set of rules she has for everyone else. Those who pick apart Liz as if she was the worst human being on the Soap need only look to Carly with all her men. She always needs one protecting her from herself and all her schemes. I don't think Liz can match the notorious despicable things Carly has done from the day she set foot in Port Charles. It's not the actress. There have been at least 3 Carlies, and they have all been despicable in my opinion as a character.  However, I guess every Soap needs her ilk to keep the fans watching. Of course, there's the murderess Ava and now Gladys and of course poor pathetic Alexis and the "accidental" deaths she has caused. Should I even shift to the men of GH? There is no way, in my opinion, they can clean up either Peter or Cyrus, so they just need to kill them off and wave buh bye.

GREATEST.  POST.  EVER.  @RainCityWoman .  ITA  Everyone picks on Liz and Carly is heralded as some type of hero in PC.  Your post is spot on in my mind!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I do not see why everyone thinks RH should be recognized by everyone as Franco.  To me an actor is playing a part and a female can play a male role (a la John Travolta in Hairspray-the part was also played by Tony Geary on stage)  Their physical looks are not important, and to me I would rather no one ever mentions that he looks like Franco rather than the ridiculous "twin" story line.  

Agree with @Annabellethecat66 , how stupid were Trina and Portia NOT getting a weapon or making a phone call or running away or killing RO or doing anything to protect themselves!

@grandma r you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  What a horrible thing to have to go through.  I pray the doctors find a safe and effective way to ease his pain and suffering-and your family's too.

I have not watched yesterday's epi yet, sounds like it may be a winner!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

I do not see why everyone thinks RH should be recognized by everyone as Franco.  To me an actor is playing a part and a female can play a male role (a la John Travolta in Hairspray-the part was also played by Tony Geary on stage)  Their physical looks are not important, and to me I would rather no one ever mentions that he looks like Franco rather than the ridiculous "twin" story line.  

@redwingsgal  I get what you're saying but don't necessarily completely agree. Unlike, for example, a live musical where actors play multiple parts a la Dames at Sea, soaps are, to me, supposed to have some basis in real life, although they increasingly stretch those bounds... It simply isn't believable to have an actor leave a show and then to show up mere months later playing a new part, and I personally see no reason why they needed to go there... They could have kept Franco around or they could have cast Austin differently and if they wanted, for whatever reason, to bring Howarth back, then at least give it a bit more time... I do agree, a long lost twin would be ridiculously pat and contrived and I suppose, given they went down this path, I prefer to see characters on the show simply continue to ignore the obvious...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...