Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Is Dante’s Investigation Blowing Maxie’s Plan to Hell?

Diane Brounstein

GH spoilers for Monday, June 21, 2021

GH spoilers for Monday reveal a battle of life and death, a worried co-conspirator, a request for forgiveness, and so much more.

GH Spoilers Highlights

Dante updates Maxie and Sam on his findings from Pautuck. He lets them know they did find something that could lead them to Louise but it’s odd that Maxie seems more on edge than ever. What Dante doesn’t realize is that Maxie is desperate to see her baby and what he says may put her over the edge.

A Race To Save Chase

Finn and Liz race to save him. Finn calls a code blue and demands a crash cart. He has to do everything he can so that there is a chance for the true Trojan Horse to work now that they know it’s Gregory who won the Daddy Sweepstakes and not Finn. There’s a good chance this new brew will work.

That’s because spoilers reveal that things get further complicated for Willow and Michael. And nothing is more complicated than marrying a man you no longer love cause you think he’s about to die, only to have him actually live. How inconvenient for Millow. Now what?!?

All About Jason

If that’s not enough on Liz’s plate, she pulls Jason aside because she wants to know what he knows about Peter. I hope she offers an apology before she pumps him for info. Jason’s also on the mind of those troubled teens. Cam asks Joss  if she can ever forgive him. Didn't they do that already? Joss lets Carly know that Dad doesn’t believe that she’ll let Jason handle the business. Now Jax has moved from discussing the business with Carly to discussing it with Joss.

Elsewhere, Ava tells Nikolas that she prefers to err on the side of caution. Does that mean she’s willing to take Dante’s advice and split from the man she loves for their own safety?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

One year ago today we lost a friend @Preds  who was an integral part of our GH family. We have and will continue to celebrate her. I've known this day was coming so had been thinking about the best way to remember her. The answer was simple. In her own words. Today's Predsizm was originally posted in September 2019.

@Preds wrote:

Oh my.  Thank you.  I'm humbled and embarrassed by attention that I really don't deserve.  I'm no different than the other wonderful posters on here.  Ok, maybe a little more outspoken,  LOL

I do tend to share more than I mean to, but if someone asks, I try to answer as honestly as possible.  More information than needed, but maybe it's helps someone else open up about things they are going through or troubles they are having.  We know we all have them at some point and time. 

... Why wait until tomorrow what we can do today?  Remember, tomorrow is never promised.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r Sending prayers for your mom and also for you to keep up your spirits and your strength.

@Tique Fitting way to honor @preds by sharing her own words with us.  I, too, will life a glass in her honor.  My beverage may be a bit "stronger" than others.  :womanlol:

We all have lost loved ones and our grief remains; some days easier to bare than others, but they are always with us in our memories and our hearts.  I, too, say prayers for those who are left behind, but personally try to smile to myself because one day I hope to be reunited with them.............somewhere over the rainbow.

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm missing something but this spoiler about Dante making Maxie's plan irrelevant is just so much hokum... Got it, they don't know Peter is kaput, but we, the audience, do, so the whole baby switch storyline, which was ludicrous from the start, is even more malodorous now... They need to put this asinine story line out of its misery... Unless Peter is alive, it has nowhere to go...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm also left wondering, if Peter is gone, Nurse Cray-Cray is still in the hole, and Doctor Nose-Knows has, at long last, formulated an antidote for his son, er, brother, what was the point behind the scene of the serum being locked up in a safe? Is there anywhere to go with that or is this just another tidbit of a detail left dangling? One almost gets the feeling that the esteemed, ahem, writers were going to go in a completely different direction but opted to change horses mid-stream.

Honored Contributor

Just wunderbar, Cam's back. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

I'm also left wondering, if Peter is gone, Nurse Cray-Cray is still in the hole, and Doctor Nose-Knows has, at long last, formulated an antidote for his son, er, brother, what was the point behind the scene of the serum being locked up in a safe? Is there anywhere to go with that or is this just another tidbit of a detail left dangling? One almost gets the feeling that the esteemed, ahem, writers were going to go in a completely different direction but opted to change horses mid-stream.

@stevieb  I believe this show means so little to the writers they don't remember half the stuff they air.

The point: To fill some of the ~ 36 minutes they had for that particular day's show. Achieved.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Just wunderbar, Cam's back. Woman Frustrated

----------------

And here we go with the facial contortions!  I thought all the teens were gone?  Loved having the break and assumed they had left to go to 'summer school'!!  There is no reason for them to be on this show.  They add nothing to the show nor the stories...

Respected Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb  I could be off track  but "man-leech of a nurse" doesn't sound particularly complimentary. I remember predicting one day you would see the real Dear Sweet. Sounds like you are on your way. Hmmmm...

I can think of several on that show who would fit the description more than she does. She's not perfect, but others much worse get a pass and it seems she doesn't. I don't get it. I'll defend her if others won't. JMO.

I am right there wiht you, @RainCityWoman !  I love Liz !  Always have, always will!  She is from a core GH family and has a rich history in PC.  So many others have done so much worse than her (Paging Maxie, drugging Lucky.  Paging Sam, sleeping with her Moms lover.  Not to mention the Sainted Carly, OMG too many to list here!)

You are the President and I will be your Veep of the Liz fan club!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

TO ALL MY OLDIES BUT GOODIES,  (And Everyone that wants to join in)

Tomorrow we'll be remembering PREDS, with love in our hearts and a lot of tears. I started days ago.  It's been a year and Cindy (PREDS)  is sorely missed. As I posted on another forum, my mother is 95 and she had fallen again. I have to bring her home from the hospital tomorrow. I'm going to try to be here at 3:00, with glass in hand, to honor and send my love to Cindy. If I can't be here physically, I'll be here in spirit.

I talk to the people (on a regular basis) that I love and care about, on a regular basis. Tomorrow is Cindy's Day! I think about her quite often.

Im sure, knowing @Tique , she will do an extraordinary great  job at honoring Cindy.

As far as GH, still a snoozefest but hangin in!

I'm not going to sign off as usual, just STAY WELL AND BE HAPPY.

I am with you on the toast, @Coquille .  I also think of her often, and as I have said many times before, for never meeting her in person or knowing her outside of these boards, she had a very huge impact on me.  I still have a tear quite often while thinking of her and her family

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it