Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Will The Deathbed Wedding Really Happen?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will The Deathbed Wedding Really Happen?

General Hospital spoilers for Friday reveal an awkward bride, a desperate mom, a perplexed detective, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

It’s Chase's wedding day — and sadly he thinks it’s also his last day alive — and it may just be. But it will be made all the brighter by Violet, who thinks he’s lucky to be getting married. If only Willow could feel the same way about her big day.

Sasha and Jackie help Willow prepare for the wedding that she doesn’t want to partake in. Sure, she wants Chase’s last moments on earth to be happy and if that means being married to her, then so be it, but it feels very wrong despite her insistence that she knows she’s doing the right thing.

Losing A Son

Finn can’t wait to tell Liz why his cure didn’t work for Chase, and Liz is reassuring that this time it will. Anna tells Valentin that she thinks she has a lead on Peter.

Trouble is brewing with their great plan to keep Louise safe from Peter — as being separated from her daughter is driving Maxie to possibly risk blowing things to hell. It’s up to Brook Lynn to try to save the day and convince Maxie not to see the baby. Will she succeed or could everything they’ve done be for nothing?

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Sam has more questions and confronts Maxie about what she thinks she lied about. Maxie sticks up for herself and asks if her good friend believes her, right? You do, Sam, right? Um, it doesn’t look like it, Maxie.

Austin tells Dante an area was missed during the search and while it looks like Austin shoves Dante in a bad-guy sort of way, since he knows the woods so well, it’s a safe bet he was avoiding the trap door that Naughty Nurse Nanny fell through. Is Maxie’s cover story about to implode?

Carly must be looking for trouble cause Brick points out that she just ended a war with Renault. Jason is there too and they can’t afford to sit back and sigh with relief. Everyone knows that others will jockey for position as they wonder which of them is in charge. So, which one is it?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

About those alleged spoilers, what can one say...

Yawn Gif GIFs | Tenor

TPTB should have realized the Maxie story was tenuous at best anyway but once they took the threat of Peter off the plate, well, completely dead in the water...

The rest are just as easily non-starters too... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I don't think this is PC so get those eggs and throw them. Laura's not too bright. She should have taken Jordan's resignation letter with a smile and a "thank you".

Honored Contributor

I missed about last 15 min. of GH.

@RainCityWoman 

before... the special news,

Finn. ...  while talking to his dad-  said he made a mistake thinking he is the dad  because he isn't  to Chase

and

wants to make a new formula using "his parents DNA" and give to Chase  and of course it will save him!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I demand to know when justice will be served and my darling's cold blooded murder at the hands of that quack physician and his man-leech of a nurse will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law... He's a murderer and she's an accessory after the fact... I want them to FRY... My beloved Peter deserves no less... They must PAY... I'll not rest until they do... Sob...

classic-mourning-ensemble.jpg

3bf718995bac86ea62c2ec2ec64d656d.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Happy Weekend Gif Funny @ Gifimages.pics

I know states have and are continuing to re-open. If your state is like mine the reopening seemed to bring its own challenges. Some businesses are saying it's okay for those who are fully vaccinated to enter without masks but you don't know if these people are being truthful.  Now we are hearing about potential weather disasters. As always be wise, be careful, and be alert.

People seem to tell others about the bad/sad news but are reluctant to tell about the good. If you have some good news involving you and/or family members "share the happy" with your GH friends. Please and thank you.

Respected Contributor

What a good idea, @Tique !  We all need good news!

I work in a very laid back corporate office (we are an employer funded primary care group in about 35 states now)  Today at 11:00,  my dept will leave for our "team building" excersie, which means we are going to my house to eat and swim and perhaps imbibe in an adult beverage or two!  We get to do this several times a year, with other depts going to someone's home who also has a pool.  This is probably the fifth time we are going to my house, and we always have a blast!  The company supplies all of the food, we just BYOB!  

So, have a great weekend, my friends.  If you are not busy, stop on by!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

A co worker and I are going to see Stone Cold and the Jackal in OKC on Jul 11 !!  So excited!  Jason is her favorite character in PC, so she plans on leaving with him after the show!  She told me I may have to drive back to Tulsa alone!

I can't wait to hear how this is. I have been tempted to do their zoom version over the last year, but I think in person would be so much better.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

After 27 years on the job I will be Retiring on June 30, this year.  

I am looking forward to my Retirement but also sad to be leaving a job I really loved.  My husband and I have a farm and I will be keeping busy with chores, etc.  Being at home and working with my Husband is something that I find very calming. (Hope it stays that way).

Honored Contributor

@Wiskota wrote:

After 27 years on the job I will be Retiring on June 30, this year.  

I am looking forward to my Retirement but also sad to be leaving a job I really loved.  My husband and I have a farm and I will be keeping busy with chores, etc.  Being at home and working with my Husband is something that I find very calming. (Hope it stays that way).

Woop woop!!!!!  Congratulations on your retirement.