Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Oh @Tique  I am so glad that Cyrus finally left and took his hair with him, OMG, lol.  Why couldn't the hospital pull that mess back or put a surgical cap on it?  I was ok with the ponytail more or less, but those flowing locks were less than lovely 😂😂😂

I still don't see why Finn couldn't have just called the police and said that Peter fell down and broke his crown, even if Jill didn't come tumbling after?  

And why didn't Finn go down and look for the vial Peter threw over the edge of the building? I don't remember seeing it if he did.  Even broken and seemingly empty, couldn't a good lab be able to determine what was in it?

Why can't Carly ever leave Jason's personal life alone? She is just getting started, lol. So pushy.

Questions, questions lol. 

Honored Contributor

Storm clouds on the horizon... Not only does Carly like being the mob boss and, one could guess, has little intention of stepping aside for Jason, but she also doesn't seem to approve of Jason's choice of SO... Meanwhile, the dimwitted Sonny shows no signs of recovering his memory and really, you'd think by now he'd have at least tried to do so... Visited a shrink... Something... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Skillet Nose shouldn't have needed Cyrus to lead him to the solution. More amateurish writing, as he'd thought of it himself weeks ago when he suggested another paternity test might be in order but never pursued one... It's one thing to have convoluted story lines, it's altogether something different when they're just poorly developed, lame and contrived...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@grandma r   I hope your family has received answers to some of your questions regarding your grandson's health. Reminding you prayers are still being said.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Jeff Kober Checks Out of GH As Cyrus Goes Off To Jail

Michael Maloney

General Hospital Jeff Kober

Cyrus’s reign of terror on Port Charles is over. Jeff Kober, who plays the mobster is checking out of General Hospital as Cyrus is being sent to a prison in the Midwest.

Jeff Kober Checks Out of GH

The actor joined the show in 2020 as the show’s latest baddie. Kober instantly brought a charming gravitas to his role as Cyrus let everyone in town know that he was a force with which to be reckoned. Curiously, he took a liking to Mayor Laura Collins.

Later, viewers found out that Cyrus and Martin were not only brothers but they — and Laura — shared the same father, Gordon Grey. Cyrus desperately wanted Laura’s acceptance and that proved to be one of his greater vulnerabilities. He was also deeply concerned over the safety and whereabouts of his mother Florence.

Despite these vulnerabilities, Cyrus continued to wield an iron fist as he tried to gain control of the mob scene in Port Charles. He used  Julian to blow up the Floating Rib. Laura’s daughter Lulu became injured in the explosion that killed poor Dustin and Dev.

Cyrus also was responsible for Sasha’s near-fatal drug overdose and he even tried to off her himself. The gangster went too far when, after being shot by Jason, he broke into Portia’s house and took both her and Trina hostage. Laura agreed to take their place, but Cyrus wasn’t going to let his feelings for his half-sister change how he felt about going to jail.

Jordan shot Cyrus, sending him to General Hospital. Handcuffed to his bed, Cyrus shared some farewell scenes with Carly, Jordan, and now, Laura. We definitely haven’t seen the last of the Kober. The actor is nominated for a Daytime Emmy in the category of Outstanding Supporting Actor in Drama Series.

Also, GH is known for bringing its characters — heroes and villains — back frequently. Francis has gone on the record saying she enjoys working with Kober. Odds are, we’ll see Cyrus again.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Jeff Kober Checks Out of GH As Cyrus Goes Off To Jail

Michael Maloney

General Hospital Jeff Kober

Cyrus’s reign of terror on Port Charles is over. Jeff Kober, who plays the mobster is checking out of General Hospital as Cyrus is being sent to a prison in the Midwest.

The actor joined the show in 2020 as the show’s latest baddie. Kober instantly brought a charming gravitas to his role as Cyrus let everyone in town know that he was a force with which to be reckoned. Curiously, he took a liking to Mayor Laura Collins.

Later, viewers found out that Cyrus and Martin were not only brothers but they — and Laura — shared the same father, Gordon Grey. Cyrus desperately wanted Laura’s acceptance and that proved to be one of his greater vulnerabilities. He was also deeply concerned over the safety and whereabouts of his mother Florence.

Despite these vulnerabilities, Cyrus continued to wield an iron fist as he tried to gain control of the mob scene in Port Charles. He used  Julian to blow up the Floating Rib. Laura’s daughter Lulu became injured in the explosion that killed poor Dustin and Dev.

Cyrus also was responsible for Sasha’s near-fatal drug overdose and he even tried to off her himself. The gangster went too far when, after being shot by Jason, he broke into Portia’s house and took both her and Trina hostage. Laura agreed to take their place, but Cyrus wasn’t going to let his feelings for his half-sister change how he felt about going to jail.

Jordan shot Cyrus, sending him to General Hospital. Handcuffed to his bed, Cyrus shared some farewell scenes with Carly, Jordan, and now, Laura. We definitely haven’t seen the last of the Kober. The actor is nominated for a Daytime Emmy in the category of Outstanding Supporting Actor in Drama Series.

Also, GH is known for bringing its characters — heroes and villains — back frequently. Francis has gone on the record saying she enjoys working with Kober. Odds are, we’ll see Cyrus again.

@Tique  All I can say with regard to the last paragraph is too bad... 😣

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Valued Contributor

@Tique   Vegas was nice. Had a few moments but was glad my friend was with me. Weather was awesome!  Didn't win, but I kept hearing my husband's voice in my head!!  Can't wait to go back. 

Helen852
Respected Contributor

The actor joined the show in 2020 as the show’s latest baddie. Kober instantly brought a charming gravitas to his role as Cyrus 

Charming gravitas?  Really?  Anyone out there "charmed"?

Agree with @SloopJohnB hopefully we won't see the "charming" RO again. :womanfrustrated:

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Thank you.  More testing with zero results; just hurry up and wait.  Frustrating!!!  I so appreciate the prayers and kindness from everyone.

@Helen852. Happy you enjoyed Vegas.  So nice it was a positive experience. 

As for the ro.....if I never see him or that hair again it will be too soon!!!  The ponytail was one thing, but, that long, stringy mess was nasty.

I'm behind in episodes.   Doubt I missed anything important.  I'll try to catch up tonight or tomorrow. 

Respected Contributor

A co worker and I are going to see Stone Cold and the Jackal in OKC on Jul 11 !!  So excited!  Jason is her favorite character in PC, so she plans on leaving with him after the show!  She told me I may have to drive back to Tulsa alone!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it