Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: Will Anna Catch On To Finn’s Peter Lies?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Anna Catch On To Finn's Peter Lies?

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday reveal an inquisition, a bright idea, someone put on the spot, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Finn talks things over with Anna but somewhere in the conversation, he slips when talking about Peter and suggests she probably won’t find him. He should know better than to do that with a super-spy! He leaves her wondering why he would think she won’t be able to find Peter. Lucky for Finn, he also gets an idea.

Does it have anything to do with Liz and their research to save Chase (Josh Swickard)? In the meantime, Liz is shocked when she gets an apology from Britt. Nearby, Sasha is thrown when she hears from Willow that she’s marrying Chase and she ends up questioning Willow’s motives.

Into the Future

Sasha’s other half has questions of his own. Brando asks Carly and Jason about his future. After all, he proved himself loyal to them as he risked everything to get close to Cyrus. Now that their enemy is headed to prison, what can he expect to happen next? Jason gets a call from Britt.

At the hospital, Jordan pays a visit to Cyrus, and he taunts her that it’s about time she showed up. For her part, she surprisingly tells him that she agrees with him. What could he say that she would agree with — unless he finally realizes that he’s headed to Pentonville for a very long time, especially after shooting Curtis.

Lost Chance

Curtis and Nina finally get the chance to catch up on each other’s lives. While we bet she stays pretty mum about her life in Nixon Falls, he lets her know about Portia and how he thinks he blew his chance to be with her. Will Nina have wise words to put her friend’s love life back on track?

Laura wants in on that action too and butts her nose into Portia’s personal business, wanting the scoop on her and Curtis. Poor Portia has listened to Aunt Stella and decided to back off of Curtis. Will she confess that to Laura?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Finn talks things over with Anna but somewhere in the conversation, he slips when talking about Peter and suggests she probably won’t find him. He should know better than to do that with a super-spy!"

Please... if that woman is a superspy, I'm the Queen of Jupiter... From what I've seen, she couldn't find her own, uh, backyard...

" Will Nina have wise words to put her friend’s love life back on track?"

Well gee, I don't know... Has Nina ever uttered a wise word...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Well, it seems that many current GH stories are heading for a train wreck ---

Chase/Willow - lies/questionable marriage

Maxie/Brooke Lynn - lies/baby switch

Nina/Mike - lies/secrets

Thinking that the person sending Ava all those alarming items is Spencer?

Thinking that Dr Austin is a long lost/unknown relative of the Quatermaine family?

Thinking that Jason and Britt's relationship will ignite Carly's and Sam's jealous emotion?

Honored Contributor

uh..was i seeing things...did i see Peter at the end of todays show???

I'm hoping it was someone,anyone else but him!

Me thinks Carly got a tad jealous  seeing Jason with his new girlfriend!

@corita 

I agree   with everything you wrote...

plus

i also  think its Spencer  who else would know house& safe codes,etc  and Nik  forgets he has a son!  He is so dumb to even think about changing locks,codes,etc!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Here's a thought or two that occured to me during today's episode:  1)  Phyllis/Smike....Phyllis urging Mike to call Nina...he does...OK and Phyllis adds "I'll give you my car so you can drive to PC and surprise Nina".  Really...Mike has a driver's license with no last name and 2)  I and others have been concentrating on WHOA can't wait to see Carly lay out Nina when she finds out about Sonny....BUT, what about Phyllis/Lenny?  Dear friend Nina has been keeping Smike's identity from her dear friend Phyllis.  Any repercusions there?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@corita wrote:

Well, it seems that many current GH stories are heading for a train wreck ---

Chase/Willow - lies/questionable marriage  Totally stupid.

Maxie/Brooke Lynn - lies/baby switch  A\Repeat stupid

Nina/Mike - lies/secrets did I mention stupid?

Thinking that the person sending Ava all those alarming items is Spencer?  Maybe, but I don't think so. Or at least I hope not since IF it is Spencer, then this young man needs some serious psych help.

Thinking that Dr Austin is a long lost/unknown relative of the Quatermaine family? Yes, or he is independently wealthy from some other means.  Owns several properties, has a management firm......etc.  Doesn't seem to really need to work and/or practice medicine.  

Thinking that Jason and Britt's relationship will ignite Carly's and Sam's jealous emotion?  You betcha.

Valued Contributor

@Tique   Didn't someone  upthread mention Austin's history. That he is in fact a Quartermaine?  Today's show ended with him receiving a notification of the board meeting so he'll show up.  Wonder if he'll recognize Brooklyn or was he already knocked out?  

Helen852
Honored Contributor

@Helen852 wrote:

@Tique   Didn't someone  upthread mention Austin's history. That he is in fact a Quartermaine?  Today's show ended with him receiving a notification of the board meeting so he'll show up.  Wonder if he'll recognize Brooklyn or was he already knocked out?  

@Helen852  yes. @Kabella posted it at the beginning of the thread.

@Kabella wrote:

...Spoilers (true or false)...Dr. Austin's Dad could have been Jimmy Lee Holt. (remember him?) He was Edward Quartermain Son from one of his affairs back in the day. So if true, then here comes another Quartermain!  Stay tuned....So Happy Roger is back!

Btw how was Vegas?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique  I have never been to Vegas but I liked Lake Tahoe way back when....@Helena852...Austin did not see Brooklyn, he was still out cold.

Respected Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  You Betcha...Yay!!!!!!