Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68   your menu sounds good. I know your brother would enjoy it so much more than whatever you might pick up. I certainly would never encourage you to take him anything that might cause him harm but if the food has been refrigerated [even if it was cooked a couple of days ago] it should be fine.

Read this and think about it. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique  Thank you for you kind words. I read the article. I even looked it up for my dish & it said that it depends on how long the ham has been around. I had it in the freezer since Easter & thawed it for this so worry that would make it too old. It was made Saturday. Maybe I will try to think of something else to make. I just hate making things & then find out I cannot take them.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

I find it so sad that you as his sister need permission to go see him if it's from his girl friend...as you are family  and family show come first!...if  it's from the nursing place i can understand...but not gf!

If you take something..i would imagine i would find out first...if he is eating regular or not.

Just my thoughtsSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Up date on @Preds 

Gooday sent a text to Pred's daughter asking for a update...this morning

Later reply was that @pred's was sleeping and someone was coming in from Hospice sometime today bathe her.

Please keep Preds in your thoughts  and  for her family.Heart

tyvm Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

GH Couples Who Deserve Their Own Classic Episodes Week

GH Couples Who Deserve Their Own Classic Episodes Week

General Hospital is airing five episodes devoted to all things Sonny and Carly, beginning Monday, June 15.

It’s the soap’s latest installment of vintage episodes taking the place of new ones since production was shut down due to the coronavirus...

Esteemed Contributor

Hi, all.  Hope you're doing ok.  I haven't had the TV in much recently.  However, I have watched and rewatched some of my favorite NB performances on YouTube.   For me, Mike singing and Sonny backing him up is my all time favorite.  Max hit it out of the park .  Sonny's save was so touching.

My other favorite is Ned and Emma as Elton John and Kiki Dee.

Some entertainment for now.

I'm continuing to pray for our dear friends in need and their families.  I only hope that God gives them the strength needed to get through this time.

Hugs to all.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   watching the musical numbers you know you enjoyed is a better choice than watching all of them. I have been trying to watch but what seems like months of Nurses Balls is wearing on my patience partly because I thought most of them were bad originally. The two days that GH didn't air was fine with me. @Lipstickdivain my opinion you made a wise decision.

By now it's apparent that GH will not be resuming taping this week. Stay tuned...

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam  and @Tique , thank you so much for your updates on @Preds .  She and her family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

The recap of the Sonny and Carly romance is an easy pass for me.  I am not a fan of watchig it live, much less a week-long recap of it.   

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Our community lake opened this weekend and  we have been there a lot, much better than sitting and watching reruns of GH. Hope you are all hanging in there 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I have been FF thru most of the shows, only stopping when one of the above happens:

1)  ANYTHING with Drew

2)  ANYTHING with Curtis

3)  Very few of the NB acts

That is about it!!!

Stay well, and continued prayers for @Preds 

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it