Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique  Thank you. Sounds like good news but I do hope they protect everyone. I want everyone to be safe but TV stinks these days. Nothing much worth watching. I hope when it comes back it is not intrupted everyday with updates.

Esteemed Contributor

I sure hope that possible production date pans out!!  Have stated before, though I can complain about GH stories, I really do miss that one hour break...just to sit and watch!!

Haven't watched any of the repeats shown in the last couple of weeks...don't enjoy them.  But I have kept up with GH ladies by reading your posts.  

Tomorrow is "Best Friends Day" !!  So I say...buenos dias a mis amigas del show GH!!!

Honored Contributor

GH’s Maurice Benard Marries His Daughter And Her Fiancé In Intimate Setting

General Hospital’s Maurice Benard, who plays the legendary role of Port Charles mob boss, Sonny Corinthos, is a man of many facets. Benard is a phenomenal actor, a husband, father, mentor, mental health advocate, and now to add to the list, certified to conduct marriage ceremonies.

General Hospital news reveals Maurice Benard in an al new role, as he leads the ceremony in his daughter, Cailey’s, and now son-in-law, Carlos’, nuptials.

Benard’s Instagram contains video footage of Maurice’s speech to his daughter and her fiancé as he leads into the marriage ceremony...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I bet there will not be much "Love in the Afternoon" happening if production begins next week!  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

I am hopeful about shows getting into production, though many would be off on summer hiatus anyway. My old standby when there is nothing else to watch is HGTV. However, yesterday they aired the whole day and into the evening Love It or List It. The day before that was all Property Brothers. Those are my least liked of their programs, but once they find something they run it into the ground and ruin it for everyone. I don't care if they are reruns, but I DO expect variety. I wish they would go back to the major variety of types of shows that they used to have.

Honored Contributor

Just wanted to pop in and say high to everyone.

I've been super busy at work so I'm only coming in periodically.   Just when I think I have a little time to read and post, something comes up.  LOL

Not watching any of GH reruns.  I caught about the first week of reruns but my DVR isn't picking them up anymore because I have it set to record new shows only.

TV is pretty sad right now. There is just nothing on. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The latest update from @loveschocolate@Preds   is now sleeping most of the time but she is comfortable.

Please continue to say a prayer for her and her family which includes her mother, her husband, her daughter, and son-in law.   

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

i agree!

No rerun on today...a News Special .I turned tv on before noon and it's still on.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam  It has been on 3 & a half hours now & still going. I don't think any person should die like that but this is just to much. We had a 3 hour memorial the other day now this. Even a fromer President's service does not go this long. I believe all lives matter it should not be about the color of your skin. Like a friend said we all bleed red.

This even took off the daily caronavirus update. And it is on all stations.

Respected Contributor

@Tique  Thank you for the update on Preds. Still praying for her & her family. I am thankful she can have her family around.

I made scalloped potatoes & ham & angel food cake for my brother & called to take it in & no one answered so left a message & never got a call back until last night. Said we had company & couldn't call back. Well I  am not taking food that has been around so long as I don't want to give him food poison. The cake would be good but I worry about the other. He sleeps a lot too but I thought since he was still eating well I would take him something. Just so hard to get by her. Maybe if I can get permission I will go & take something take out from a restaurant. It won't be homemade but at least it won't be days old.