Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@Wsmom wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

They ran out of Nurses' Balls already?

@BeckiWV  according to their press release, it's supposed to continue through next week. Was something else shown today? Didn't watch and just deleted the show from my DVR.

Per my DVR it was the 5-20-2020 episode and opened with Jason and Sonny talking about Mike, and Lulu and Laura talking about Ava and Nik's party to unveil her portrait.  Then it went to Carly testifying at the custody hearing and I deleted it.  It was just too recent to watch again already.  I don't know if everyone got that but I was surprised and kind of disappointed.  

I had the nurse's ball today.  Continuation from yesterday's episode.

Well that's really weird, I probably messed up my taping or something.  Oh well. Hopefully tomorrow I will have the right one.  Thanks guys! 🤗

Respected Contributor

@grandma r  Not happy to hear about your husband being idol. He was starting to go out so this is not a good development. I'm fine. I don't watch GH that much. Even before  the break, it was sooo bad but I still watched.  I have a hard time watching now. It brings back certain bad memories so, i'm taking a break. I am posting on other threads, so....

As far as your husband, how about telling him you're not feeling great and you would like him to accompany you😉 walking around the house or apt. Tell him you need to move, your body is hurting and parts may go into atrophy for both of you. Is that far fetched, maybe!

Take care of yourself and if he won't move you 💃💃💃. 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

Guys, I just posted on another thread that at 3:00 pm, just when GH starts, I'm going to stop whatever I'm doing, smile, say @Preds  name, Cindy and pray for her. If you feel like it, please join me. 

A lot f posters here may want to show their caring for her!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Dear GH fans.

@Coquille has asked us to please say prayers for our dear Preds today when GH is on .  

Her heath is not good.Smiley Sad

lubs ya my friend

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

For those who watched yesterday you may have seen this. I didn't but I know it was on. I'm posting it today because it feels appropriate...

Valentin:  "And So It Goes"  

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

Guys, I just posted on another thread that at 3:00 pm, just when GH starts, I'm going to stop whatever I'm doing, smile, say @Preds  name, Cindy and pray for her. If you feel like it, please join me. 

A lot f posters here may want to show their caring for her!

Thanks!

I have not stopped thinking about @Preds .  Even though we have never met, I feel a real connection to her and I am so saddened by her condition.  Praying at 1:00 my time every day for my dear friend

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille. I'll be joining in the GH prayer time.  Such a lovely idea.

As for DH, he is stubborn as a mule and just wants to sit in his chair and sleep.  Being confined to the house has really set him back.

I hope all are ok and coping with life.  I barely watch TV anymore.  First the pandemic updates and now, well, you know.  I find I'm watching PBS or Hallmark mysteries at night.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Coquille. I'll be joining in the GH prayer time.  Such a lovely idea.

As for DH, he is stubborn as a mule and just wants to sit in his chair and sleep.  Being confined to the house has really set him back.

I hope all are ok and coping with life.  I barely watch TV anymore.  First the pandemic updates and now, well, you know.  I find I'm watching PBS or Hallmark mysteries at night.

Thinking of @Preds and everyone who needs prayers.  This board is such a comfort and blessing, not to mention escape, in these trying times. ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

For those who watched yesterday you may have seen this. I didn't but I know it was on. I'm posting it today because it feels appropriate...

Valentin:  "And So It Goes"  

@Tique just beautiful.  Thank you.  😍

Respected Contributor

@grandma r  @cowboy sam  @redwingsgal  @BeckiWV  @Tique  and anyone else that would like to join in a prefer for our beloved @Preds  in 5 minutes 🙏❤️️