Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ June 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Welcome June! #JoyOfMom (With images) | Welcome june, Hello june ...

Please continue to keep our friend @Preds  in your thoughts and prayers. The latest update posted by @loveschocolate  stated Preds is comfortable, spending time with family, and enjoying her DD's new puppy Stanley.

Happy June!            

All are welcome. 

It has been one year since the current Nina debuted.

Here's a recap of some of the things that happened during June of last year.

• After overhearing Nina yelling at Willow about the baby Willow gave up, Shiloh put two and two together and figured out he was the baby's father. He immediately started a campaign to get custody of Baby Wiley.

• Nina presented Ava with a proposition to be featured on the cover and to be able to tell her story in the pages of the September issue of Crimson.

• To get Shiloh released from jail Harmony lied and said that she - not Shiloh - was the one responsible for drugging Kristina and Sam while they were at Dawn of Day. That action resulted in DA Margaux dropping all charges/releasing Shiloh and arresting Harmony.

• Drew and Kim traveled to Mt. Kilimanjaro to scatter Oscar’s ashes. After they returned to Port Charles Kim began to act in an erratic/irrational manner.

A few things happened since the beginning of the May thread. They include:

• Sasha and Chase concocted a foolish scheme to convince Michael and Willow that they were involved. This was their way of ensuring their respective partners would turn to each other and marry which they thought would give Michael the best chance of being granted sole custody of Wiley.

• After Nelle overheard about Michael and Willow's plan to wed, she blackmailed Julian into marrying her.

• Nikolas finally received a letter from Spencer. It said Spencer would be willing to give his dad another chance if he divorced Ava. 

As previously stated General Hospital stopped taping episodes in March. In order to stretch out the completed episodes, they continued to insert multiple flashbacks into each day's show and they also aired a "Flashback Friday" show until they ran out on May 22nd. A few days before that GH released a statement beginning May 25th thru June 12th they would air old shows featuring the Nurses' Balls.

Thank you to all who answered May's QOTM. 

June Question of the Month:

When GH returns do you want them to pick up where they left off or would you like to see a "six months later" kind of thing? This is a technique often used when prime time shows return after a break.

To All

Your contributions to our monthly thread are appreciated.  

This is the third consecutive month the thread's original post will end with the acknowledgement that we are all going through major changes in our lives. Some states have re-opened but even some of those residents are choosing or being asked to remain at home as much as possible. Do whatever you can to remain well and safe. If you feel lonely or need to vent, please post or pick up your phone and reach out to someone.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

Please let us know if you are celebrating a birthday this month.

Happy Birthday June - Lovely Animated GIF — Download on Funimada.com

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers Weekly Update: Surprising Tactics Throughout PC

Weekly Update: Surprising Tactics Throughout PC

GH Weekly Recap

We went on an emotional ride on General Hospital this week, with more than a few twists and turns along the way!

Luke’s alternate personality took control of his life, leading him down an interesting path that ultimately culminated with him getting married to Tracy.

The seeds were also sown for an enormous revelation when Elizabeth learned that Jake Doe was actually Jason Morgan… but of course, we found out differently later on down the line.

The Nurses’ Ball was the biggest focus of all, though, with some stellar performances, some woven-in drama, and some incredibly catchy tunes. Everything got pretty intense, and next week will follow suit! 

The Spoilers - GH Weekly Teasers

The 2016 Nurses’ Ball kicks off with as much glamour as one might expect, but some complicated personal relationships make things somewhat tense behind the scenes.

Subtle shots and straight-out confrontations end up coloring the festivities, even threatening to derail them at times. Still, there’s nothing that can mute the music, and as we continue into 2017, our toes will keep tapping right along.

A Look Ahead

This past week was pretty interesting, and the coming ones may bring some unexpected developments. With things being what they are, it’s easy to miss important moments…

General Hospital’s History

GH made its debut in 1963 and is the second longest-running daytime soap opera in American history. The longest-running sudser is Guiding Light. While it’s not the longest-running daytime drama, General Hospital is the longest-running soap opera currently on air.

The daytime drama outlasted other soaps to become a mainstay for many households! From Luke and Laura’s gripping romance and wedding, to Sonny Corinthos and his mobster activities, GH knows how to please their viewers.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the June thread. I will continue to keep Preds in my prayers. To those that are interested I got to see my brother. It was not easy. The first time I went I was turned away as I did not give enough notice. So this time I called before I left home & said I will see him so do what you have to do before I get there. He is not good but not as bad as I expected. According to his symptoms he has 1 to 3 months but no one knows for sure. He was in a wheelchair but is eating well & has no pain at this time, So I want to make him something to eat. I would have taken something but did not know if he could eat it. It was difficult to communicate as he could not hear, his hearing aids were sent for repairs. So she had to write what I said.

Now to GH & the June question. I would like them to pick up where they left off unless they fill in with flashbacks. Like the trial I would not just want to see the decision but how they arrived at that decision. I expect in order to drag it out Nelle will get custody but want to see how any sane person could give custody to her.

That is just one example. Also if they jump 6 months are they just going to say Mike passed away & no memorial or anythin for him. Max has done such a great job that it would be a crime to just have him mentioned & dropped.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

I'm so glad thay you were able to see your brotherHeart

@CLHS68 @Tique 

I hope they continue where it was left at 

and

"not" jump ahead in time like @CLHS68  stated.

She is right and i agree with her!

It  just wouldn't be fair for us not to see Mike again,etc  and leave us without any closurer

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68. So happy you have been able to connect with your brother.  I will keep him in my prayers.

@Tique. Thank you for the update on Preds.  Still praying and asking for her comfort.

Also, thank you for keeping our GH family going.  Reading everyone's comments is so helpful.  We are still in the red zone, hopefully moving to yellow on 6/5.  When I'm finally allowed to hug my family I may not let go.

Hope everyone is doing as well as possible.   At least we can be outside and enjoy the sunshine.

I also hope GH picks up where it left off.  Mike's storyline has been the best offering in a long time.  The writers have done a very good job.  Max has knocked it out of the park!!! His portrayal has been spot on.

Stay safe, everyone.

Honored Contributor

@Preds Smiley Happy

Hoping that @Gooday or @loveschocolate 

is giving you updates on GHHeart

Missing youSmiley Happy everyday,sending you prayers,gentle hugs,smiles and i lubs you!

I know that Stanley is making you very happy when he is there,giving you puppy kisses and hugs.HeartSmiley Very Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

Prayers continue for our dear @Preds .  Glad to hear she is doing as well as can be expected, nothing surprising there!

As far as the question, I do not care whether they pick up the  day after or jump ahead to "real" time, as long as they come back!

Prayers to those of you going through pain as I read in May's thread.  Ready to get back to normal here!!

Stay safe, my friends.  Stay well

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Trusted Contributor

I think I would like them to start back up where they left off.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx