Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@corita He kept it under the covers & Finn, Curtis etc were in on it.

Esteemed Contributor

@CLHS68 wrote:

@corita He kept it under the covers & Finn, Curtis etc were in on it.

------------------

Oh, thanks!  Well....guess it missed that!!  I did click in and out today.  Am tired of the excessive mourning scenes.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam Many warm and heart-filled thanks to you and others for my acceptance.  I'll try to do it justice.

Respected Contributor

@CLHS88 Hope I am not doing anything wrong with the spoiler, as follows: I am reading that some are saying that was Kevin in the bed that signed the papers to donate. That makes sence because that injection into the IV meant something. So Kevin signed & then they operate on Ryan & get the kidney. I was wondering about the handcuffs but guess that is why Valerie was at the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This positing is making infinitely more sense than Aunt Stella, talking, talking until Ryan finally gives up and signs away his kidney. I thought the IV injection would have finally brought the end to Ryan...PLEASE!  BUT, what a lovely twist IF it was Kevin who signed off for his brother's kidney....not sure legally how that might work, but what the hey. Go prove it, too little too late. LOL

Respected Contributor

@corita You did not miss that it is speculation but he did keep his right arm covered & Finn & Curtis have been working for days on a solution. Plus Kevin was mysterious yesterday. Makes sense to me.

Esteemed Contributor

That makes more sense to me also.  Stella can be annoying, but, I doubt Ryan would budge.  If the 3 unlikely amigos made it happen, good job!!!!  As long as Ryan is gone forever, it works!!!

Now, how fast can GH get rid of sleezo and Brad?????  I do have to wonder how far sleezo will go to get the baby, and, will that involve bringing the little witch back????  Brad will need her to help him figure out what to do;  he isn't man enought to tell Julian who the baby's birth parents really are.  I'm holding out hope that witchy won't be back, but, I'm probably wrong.  And, if she finds out Carly is expecting there is no telling what that evil witch will do.

Sadly,these writers won't give anyone real happiness for more than a few episodes.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  sorry but she's definitely back either at the end of this week or early next week.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Will Willow Tell The Truth As She Knows It?

General Hospital Spoilers Wednesday

General Hospital spoilers for today reveal the cult returning to center stage in Port Charles. Dawn of Day is not yet dead and Shiloh has some work to do now. You won’t want to miss a moment of this emotional episode.

It’s A Cult Classic Day
Learning that Willow was pregnant with his child when she left Dawn of Day has Shiloh mildly obsessed. Sure, he’s stuck in the hospital, but he apparently wields this all-consuming power over others still. He has Harmony freaked at the idea of him learning she knew Willow was pregnant and kept the news from him. What a betrayal!

This sends Harmony off on the warpath to confront Willow and find out what really happened to her child. If Shiloh senses she never miscarried, then perhaps that is true. Shiloh is all knowing. (Shiloh apparently doesn’t sense the baby really did die.)

Will Willow cave as quickly as she did with Shiloh? Does her mother hold that much power over her? Willow also has to deal with Lucas tomorrow, as he is terrified of losing Wiley. He visits her in her classroom and has a request — one that Willow tells him she cannot fill.

Little does Willow know that Sam has been brought into this hot mess and is now posing as Willow because she’s determined to keep her godson away from Shiloh. Now, what good is posing as Willow going to do? At least they have matching tattoos now, so this could work.

Brad is freaking because he’s been doing that for nearly a year now. He goes to Julian for support and advice once again, but Julian just tells him to talk to Lucas.

Duped Margaux doesn’t know what to think. Why, isn’t Shiloh so open and giving and charming? How could Sonny say such things about him? Well, Sonny tells her if she doesn’t believe him, then he has proof.

Other Stuff
Finally, we leave Dawn of Day World for a brief interlude into the lives of Maxie, Lulu, and Peter. It seems Maxie wants to help Lulu, whom she thinks is very, very wrong.

If the above is correct, this is more of the same. Does Margaux ever know what to think? When is Shiloh not obsessed with something or someone? LuLu and Maxie are always meddling in someone's business; it's what they do. Then there's Brad freaking out. No surprise there.

"See" you after the show - if not before.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The spoiler about that being Kevin and not Ryan does make much more sense.  Because I sure wasn't buying the story about Aunt Stella talking so much it caused Ryan to donate the kidney.  

So will Ryan "die" during the surgery?  Is that how they explain Ryan's death?  

Esteemed Contributor

I just watched yesterday's show this morning. I agree with some of you who think things just went too smoothly for that to have been Stella's influence. No way. I think Kevin switched places in the bed with Ryan. He faked the seizure. There were tons of witnesses to the signing of the consent. Meanwhile, Ryan was put under with the IV and whisked to surgery where a kidney was removed. The only thing I don't account for is whether Ryan "died" on the operating table or whether he will survive, in which case, he will wake up with a huge pain in his abdomen. And how will they explain that?