Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Ending to a storyline:  Seems GH writers FINALLY did it for us!  Goodbye, Ryan, the evil tiwin who has 9 lives.  A little "push" in his IV and voila, heart attack?  And so the kidney winner is, Jordan.  Ahhh, but who give the final "push" out of this world to Ryan?  I hope Kevin not only donates one kidney from Ryan to Jordan; but hey, go for broke, let's transplant both kidneys.

Please include me in all the well wishes and sending love and friendship to our GH thread friends who are in need of our prayers.  Y'all are amazing...friendship, not judgemental, there for each other.  I appauld each and every one of you and delighted to be "new" to this group of friends.

Respected Contributor

Ending to a storyline:  Seems GH writers FINALLY did it for us!  Goodbye, Ryan, the evil tiwin who has 9 lives.  A little "push" in his IV and voila, heart attack?  And so the kidney winner is, Jordan.  Ahhh, but who give the final "push" out of this world to Ryan?  I hope Kevin not only donates one kidney from Ryan to Jordan; but hey, go for broke, let's transplant both kidneys.

Please include me in all the well wishes and sending love and friendship to our GH thread friends who are in need of our prayers.  Y'all are amazing...friendship, not judgemental, there for each other.  I appauld each and every one of you and delighted to be "new" to this group of friends.

@Tique wrote:

Image result for welcome june animated gif

Happy June All!

May Sweeps didn't end all the stories I had hoped it would but it did move some along the way.

Stepping away from GH for a minute, May was a challenging month. We have some of our friends who are dealing with their own illness or illness of family members and other challenges that infiltrate our lives and hopefully make us stronger. Thank you for all the support you give to me and to each other. One last thing if you are stuggling with whatever...we are here.

Back to our regularly scheduled programming

If you were writing an ending to an ongoing GH story what would it be?  

@Tique wrote:

Happy June All!

May Sweeps didn't end all the stories I had hoped it would but it did move some along the way.

Stepping away from GH for a minute, May was a challenging month. We have some of our friends who are dealing with their own illness or illness of family members and other challenges that infiltrate our lives and hopefully make us stronger. Thank you for all the support you give to me and to each other. One last thing if you are stuggling with whatever...we are here.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Happy June All!

@Tique wrote:

Happy June All!

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Happy June All!

@Tique wrote:

Happy June All!

If i was writing an ending to a storyline on GH it would have to be SHILOH and all its counterparts......and the Finn and Anna romance....no chemistry

Honored Contributor

General Hospital Spoilers

Spoilers: Is Someone Trying To Kill Ryan?

Today's Spoilers reveal that old wounds have apparently healed now that Stella is willing to do anything to save Jordan’s life… including face a serial killer. You’re not going to want to miss a moment of this emotional episode!

Justice For Jordan
Stella has certainly given Jordan a hard time over the years but now she is completely Team Jordan, telling Curtis that she’s his secret weapon.

She will do anything she can to make sure Jordan lives. She pleads her case but what does she have in mind?

Killer Tricks
Meanwhile, helping Jordan seems to be on everyone’s mind. Franco tells Liz that sometimes the ends justify the means while Kevin pulls a fast one, and Finn says he has news about Ryan.

Which one slipped into Ryan’s room, gave him a shot that’s now causing Ryan to have an attack?

Memories Live On
Carly has a lot of emotions to deal with since becoming pregnant again while her daughter loses the first love of her life. Of course, it makes Carly think of the son she lost so she visits Morgan’s grave. She sees Sonny there and tells him that she’s not sure what to do about it. Does she mean her feelings of sadness?

Honoring Oscar
Carly isn’t the only one who knows that losing a child is the hardest thing you ever have to face in life. Drew and Kim are dealing with that same hardship right now and two parents take their next steps to begin healing. Does it involve spreading Oscar’s ashes into the wind?

You Gotta Have Friends
Cameron has had to do a lot of growing up this year as he’s dealt with Oscar’s death and navigating his feelings for good pal Josslyn at the same time. Now he is able to do something for her:  He’s there to comfort her, and tells her music can help her say the things you don’t have the words to say.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Ducking for cover but I liked Hayden and I liked her with Finn.  For Finn to move from Hayden to Anna, who could be Hayden's mother, made no sense to me and there is no chemistry with Anna and Finn.   

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Ducking for cover but I liked Hayden and I liked her with Finn.  For Finn to move from Hayden to Anna, who could be Hayden's mother, made no sense to me and there is no chemistry with Anna and Finn.   

Me too but for that matter I also liked Finn with Alexis although I could do without all those graphic sex scenes in the middle of her living room.

Almost anyone is preferable to Anna with the exclusion of Ava.

@Lipstickdiva  did you have extreme storms/flooding in your area? I was thinking of you last week.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

ITA with the part I bolded.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

I'm happy that you are also part of our GH family here!Smiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Ok..

who did it to Ryan.??.

someone that threatned him