Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Other Spoilers:

Anna won’t be seen much in Port Charles since Finola Hughes will be on her yearly Summer hiatus.

@Tique Thank you for reminding me about FH's hiatus.  I was thinking, oh no, the PTB were going to do another "twin switch" with Anna/Alexis when Anna goes to visit her evil sister about who is Peter's mother.  Whew!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Seriously, Hayden's making an appearance again - with baby/child no less??!!  Well, I believe the spectrum series called "LA's Finest" may be over so she's free to go." Jessica Alba and another female AfroAmer played two bada*s cops on this show. The woman who plays Hayden (here) was in this show playing a bad girl too.

Didn't know Anna has the summer off. This will make for an interesting scene or three w/Finn & kid.

@PINKdogWOOD   this was posted in the May thread.

'General Hospital': Hayden's dramatic secret

A departed character, Hayden Barnes, who had long since moved away from the city will return.

General Hospital: Finn discovers that his son is about to die (Image Source: - GH Youtube)

General Hospital: Finn discovers that his son is about to die.

Several months ago, Hayden asked Hamilton Finn for help, but the storyline ended in a rather mysterious way. Only now do we know the reason for the medical consultation. Hayden has a very sick son, who risks dying at any moment. The situation is not as simple as it seems. As we know, Hayden gave birth to the child secretly and then disappeared from Port Charles.

How come she hasn't been seen in town since she learned of her son's serious illness? Spoilers reveal that Hayden has a goal in mind. Will Finn be able to save Barnes' son before it's too late? According to 'Celebrity Dirty Laundry', fans hope that Hamilton will find a therapy for the little boy, preventing him from dying as happened to Oscar Nero.

Hayden will desperately ask Hamilton for help in the hope of saving her son. Finn will work hard with himself to find a suitable therapy and, more importantly, a diagnosis that can give hope for treatment to his son.

During all of this, Hamilton will reflect on his relationship with Anna. His love affair will be overshadowed, as Finn's sole goal is to prevent his son from tragically dying. It cannot be ruled out that Hayden and Finn will be back in action.

I thought Hayden told Finn her baby died before it reached term. How is it she can just waltz into town with a son now? I never liked the character of Hayden, nor did I like the other character this actress played, Greenley Smythe. They are one in the same character. I guess she can't play anything but a duplicitous, conniving shrew. I hope this doesn't mean the character will be staying for good. I must have totally missed the part about Hayden contacting Finn several months ago. Must have been when I was boycotting the show till Franco was not a murder suspect.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I thought Hayden told Finn her baby died before it reached term. How is it she can just waltz into town with a son now? I never liked the character of Hayden, nor did I like the other character this actress played, Greenley Smythe. They are one in the same character. I guess she can't play anything but a duplicitous, conniving shrew. I hope this doesn't mean the character will be staying for good. I must have totally missed the part about Hayden contacting Finn several months ago. Must have been when I was boycotting the show till Franco was not a murder suspect.

@RainCityWoman  you thought right; that's exactly how if happened. I'll attempt to answer the second part of your post which I highlighted. Finn had received a letter from Hayden inviting him to meet her somewhere in Europe. He was mulling over whether he should go or not. Anna was pushing him to go and see Hayden. This was when Anna was still conflicted about whether she and Finn could have a relationship because of their differences - age being at the top of the list. 

@grandma r  wrote a recap which takes up where I stopped. It was copied from the December 2018 thread.

@grandma r wrote:...Over at GH, Finn and Anna are chatting about their respective trips.  Epiphany pipes up and tells Anna she is way off base.  Epiphany takes Anna aside and asks her why she is pushing Finn toward Hayden.  Finn and Anna go their separate ways.  Next we see Anna on the plane when a man enters to sit next to her;  Finn!  He tells her whatever he had with Hayden is over and that he loves Anna.  Anna responds in kind.  They kiss...

If Hayden was contacting Finn because her son was sick and he didn't come, what sane person would wait six months before contacting him again and revealing the reason she needed him to come? Maybe when she reached out in December it was to reconnect and subsequently her child got sick. Another great example of how these writers don't write with any idea of how to progress a story credibly. They do however know to leave dangling storylines they can pick when needed. I think they realized Anna was due for her leave. They hadn't thought about what Finn was going to do during that time. Oh yeah, let's bring back Hayden Barnes and create some chaos. Another fallback GH uses constantly - a sick baby/child.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Contributor

Yes, Hayden told him their baby died but they showed her at a cafe and touching hdr large belly.

La Finest was filmed many months ago. So she is definitely free. 

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, closeup and outdoorPeace and Laughter is the best Medicine according to Maurice.  His instagram pic.

I agree.  Laugh on everyone!

I really don't want to see Hayden or a sick child.  She is Greenlee all over again.

@Tique  ... You can ask me anything, anytime.  I'm a blabbermouth and will spill my guts.  LOL

OH, OH ... Just had a thought ... Maybe this is Sonny when he finds out Cult Leader died of a heartattack in front of the DA(or better yet, she shot him in front of 20 witnesses), Jax got deported again  and Julian and Ava are tossed in jail for life.  Now that would put a smile on his face. Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Hi all, I hope everyone is doing ok, I caught up on all the posts yesterday.  I was sorry to read about the storms.  My sister lives about an hour away from Dayton, I guess it was very bad there, she was lucky not to be directly.impacted.  I've been thinking about @Preds @Tique @grandma r and everyone.  Hope everyone is doing better.  I'm sorry I've been away from the boards.  I had a car accident about a week and a half ago. I am okay but was shaken up, still bruised and sore but fine.  Then we spent some time at the beach with my son and his family and it was just what I needed.   Anyway I got caught up today finally on last week's GH.  I had not seen it since Ava stabbed Ryan.  A very good week, I really enjoyed the shows themselves and the escape from reality of just watching them.  Everyone take care, Becki

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@RainCityWoman  you thought right; that's exactly how if happened. I'll attempt to answer the second part of your post which I highlighted. Finn had received a letter from Hayden inviting him to meet her somewhere in Europe. He was mulling over whether he should go or not. Anna was pushing him to go and see Hayden. This was when Anna was still conflicted about whether she and Finn could have a relationship because of their differences - age being at the top of the list. 

@grandma r  wrote a recap which takes up where I stopped. It was copied from the December 2018 thread.

@grandma r wrote:...Over at GH, Finn and Anna are chatting about their respective trips.  Epiphany pipes up and tells Anna she is way off base.  Epiphany takes Anna aside and asks her why she is pushing Finn toward Hayden.  Finn and Anna go their separate ways.  Next we see Anna on the plane when a man enters to sit next to her;  Finn!  He tells her whatever he had with Hayden is over and that he loves Anna.  Anna responds in kind.  They kiss...

If Hayden was contacting Finn because her son was sick and he didn't come, what sane person would wait six months before contacting him again and revealing the reason she needed him to come? Maybe when she reached out in December it was to reconnect and subsequently her child got sick. Another great example of how these writers don't write with any idea of how to progress a story credibly. They do however know to leave dangling storylines they can pick when needed. I think they realized Anna was due for her leave. They hadn't thought about what Finn was going to do during that time. Oh yeah, let's bring back Hayden Barnes and create some chaos. Another fallback GH uses constantly - a sick baby/child.

------------

I have often said that I think some of these GH storylines are created on the fly! And so often the stories have no rhyme nor reason and really don't fit into the actual situation on the show!!

Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV   I'm so glad you checked in. So sorry to hear about the weather in your sister's area and about your car accident. Sounds like you had a wonderful place to recuperate and to spend time with your son and is family. Pace yourself and don't do anything to further aggravate your condition.

I thought for sure Ava plunging that knife in Ryan's back would bring the end but he just keeps going and going. This story has been exhausting.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV   Sorry to hear about the accident.  Hope you are on the mend.  The physical bruises sometimes heal quicker than the emotional ones.

Respected Contributor

From the spoilers @Tique posted, I think Curtis will make a deal to get Ryan out of the country in exchange for his kidney.  Once the surgery is done, Curtis will spring him from GH and set up a new life on an island somewhere.

I am not a fan of the actress who plays Margaux nor the character.  I didnt like her much on AMC, don't like her much now.  Same with Hayden/Greenlee.  Useless characters on an already packed cast.

Glad to see @Preds here, miss you on the hockey thread, my friend!!  

Sorry about the accident, @BeckiWV , but time at the beach with family is the best medicine!!  @Tique, are you back in your home 100% yet??

Have a great week, my friends!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it