Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@vermint wrote:

@corita  The mourning does seem long and drawn out to us, but remember--in GH time, they are only 2 days after the Nurses Ball, and Oscar probably died less than a week before that (again, in GH time), so Oscar's likely only been dead for a week.

@vermint   I agree. Of course it's a matter of personal preference but I would rather look at people mourning Oscar than have to deal with all the mourning and made up stuff about "St". Morgan.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, ladies, I so hope you're correct and Kevin pulled a switcheroo!!!  And, if Ryan doesn't make it, why not remove both kidneys???

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@corita  The mourning does seem long and drawn out to us, but remember--in GH time, they are only 2 days after the Nurses Ball, and Oscar probably died less than a week before that (again, in GH time), so Oscar's likely only been dead for a week.

@vermint   I agree. Of course it's a matter of personal preference but I would rather look at people mourning Oscar than have to deal with all the mourning and made up stuff about "St". Morgan.

-------------

It is not the person they are mourning that gets me bored, even if it is only 'two'days in GH time.  It is just so much attention to lamenting the dead!  So much time spent with Joss and her grief and the scene with Oscar's parents and ash disposal -- neither had to be shown.  Had already heard from Joss about her continuing on for Oscar and Oscar's parents' pain had been shown several times. 

There are so many other really critrical stories that need to be tended to and finished!!

Super Contributor

Spoiler
I have read that Kim is suppose to turn up "expecting". It indiciated that she & Drew sleep together And having just slept with Julian prior to leaving, She won't know who the Daddy is.

I think this is why they are showing the grieving parents to set up the next story line. 

I love the suggestion of Kevin switching with Ryan.  There was something off about that scene and that is a great explaination.  Apparently Franco was in on it also.  I was wondering how he got by the police guard. 

Off topic, can not warm up to the new Val.  Her looks are so different and the other Val looked like she could be a Spencer but this one does not.  Can not picture her with Dante.  Don't care for ther acting either

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What is up with all these Spoiler tags? I thought we settled this on the November thread. It's why "Spoilers Included" is a part of the title.

If I'm incorrect, please clue me in. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

"You're a sad insecure empty vessel who's jealous of her own daughter when she should be elated that I chose her."

Wow! This is how Sleezo talks to his longest and staunchest supporter.

Harmony now has a place on my list of Most Disliked People. She's right above Ryan and Shiloh. She would have been in a tie with Ava but Ava moved up a notch after she stabbed Ryan.

Respected Contributor

Hi guys. Home all day so I watched Monday through today. First, I'd like to say, I don't care whether it's Ryan or Kevin in that bed because we all know that Jordan was going to get the kidney. At least we hope so! As Blondie sang, " One way or another, they're gonna getcha, they're getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha! I did take license with one word (they're vs I'm).

@grandma r  As per your statement for taking both kidneys, when you posted that,  I thought for that matter, why not take his heart? Wait a minute, it's blackened. No one would want it but then....... he'd be gone!

I agree with @Tique but I always thought Harmony was scum. Especially when Willow said " Harmony prostituted her, her own daughter"!  I was surprised Willow stated that so adamantly and clearly. I said, out loud, " You go girl "! My husband walked in and asked me, did something good finally happen?

Okay, time for a game, if anyone's interested in playing. Today Shiloh said,, " The only thing that matters is, the only thing that matters is ", referring to getting his son. How about putting your own ending to that sentence.

My ending is, " The only thing that matters is, SHILOH'S DEATH "!

Everyone, new posters and old, stay well and take care!😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I had to zip through Kim and Drew at Mt. Killamanjaro....Oscar had a beautiful celebration of life gathering; his song at the NB; the Oscar's Garden growing in PC.  Scattering their child's ashes is just that; scattering between the two parents; no matter the location; just IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

I had to zip through Kim and Drew at Mt. Killamanjaro....Oscar had a beautiful celebration of life gathering; his song at the NB; the Oscar's Garden growing in PC.  Scattering their child's ashes is just that; scattering between the two parents; no matter the location; just IMO.

-------------------- 

Exactly my observation - over kill!!!

Esteemed Contributor

What a manipulative snake Shiloh is!!!  Yikes, Harmony....what a dummy!!  I hate that this show is making women spineless and so easily influenced!!  Hope not, but I think Margaux will be the next one 'guided' by Shiloh. By the way, when is she leaving the show???