Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Stopped by to see how everyone is doing. @Preds @Tique @grandma r @cowboy sam and everyone else, y'all kicking some as.. Some mince words and some are as staunch as always. Ain't this forum grand! We all agree to stay united no matter what comes, as long as it keeps coming! As I said during the week, my thread and threshold are becoming very thin but they are still there. The words I've been looking for, to describe the writing and the plots are PATHETIC and UNSEEMLY!  Yes, as @Tique  and as @grandma r  said, TPTB may be writing this way just to eliminate their viewership but I think that the writers are just PATHETIC and can't write any better. I think it's a 50/50 split. For me, the show has finally become really depressing with Carly's baby.   As years gone by, they not only wanted our viewership but they have always wanted to keep the college students viewership. As we were at one time. From what I here from them, GH has lost the younger viewer. Wonder why?

There's no more suspense, intrigue, sexual heat (I did not necessarily mean having sex, dirty, dirty minds) and nothing to really draw the viewer in. In the last year or so, the only good part of GH that was worth watching, IMO was Mike and ( my favorite, wait for it ) DIANE! Like you guys didn't know that! They botched Mike's storyline as they have done with so many others. They could have stretched his character and plot for a long time but there wasn't a brain in the writers house that could have thought to do that!

So, I will continue to watch at the end of every week. I find I don't get as upset since I FF through the bad parts, which have overtaking the good!

Everyone, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Stay well, stay 😎 and stay safe. As always, I'm always around for my friends. 🌞😉

PS: Keep kicking As.. That's what keeps us all healthy and gets us through the hard times. Whether that be in real life or in GH Land!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique  I don't know if it is or was your birthday or anniversary BUT you have my besttttttttttttttesses wishes for both! You are greatly appreciated. KNOW THAT! 💐🍧🎉. Big hugs and kisses!!!💋

Honored Contributor

@Coquille. Thank you. All is explained in the July thread.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille   always lovely to read your words of wisdom.  We are all here for one another.  Being able to vent about our story is surely better than keeping it bottled up.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

@Coquille   always lovely to read your words of wisdom.  We are all here for one another.  Being able to vent about our story is surely better than keeping it bottled up.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

@grandma r  💋 As my grandson would say over the phone, Moi (a big kiss)!

Commaradery, that's the name of this game! As I've said many times before, "All for one and one for all"! That's what makes this forum unique! Always will be! 💋

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique 

I also want to thank you for being the person who informs us of GH 'coming news' with the spoilers.  I am a sucker for spoilers!!  Don't always believe them and know that few come true.  But I like thinking ahead to the next weeks's GH events.

And if I happen to miss a show because I changed the channel or I was bored or I was disgusted by Shiloh ... I  know can come to this thread and catch up!!

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I wonder why GH is delving so deeply into diabetes?  Maybe it's a way of including actors they don't usually use?

And when Lucas told Bobbie her test "came back positive" !!!  WHAAAT??? 

There is no positive/negative test with diabetes!!!  Your A1c is either high or low indicating the disease or not!!!   DUMB!!!

This is the one thing  was yelling at the tv about.  A test doesn't come back "positive" for diabetes.  Good God at least get medical issues correct.  Do they not have a doctor consulting on this show? 

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

What's wrong with Carly's baby?  I missed that part today and came here to find out.  What's up?

TIA

@Sunshine Kate    Carly and Sonny were told it is possible that their baby has Spina Bifida which is a condition when the spine and the spinal cord don't form properly. Like most things it can range from a moderate form when people don't even realize they have it to a severe one when the person can have a range of symptoms including problems with mobility, bladder, fluid in the brain etc.

Thanks for stopping in. Hope to see you again.

image 0

@Tique, thank you for taking the time to answer.  Woman Happy