Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

General Hospital Spoilers: Heartbroken Chase Arrests Willow for Murder – Shiloh’s Dirty Tactic Brings Him Closer to ‘Wiley’

Spoilers tease that Willow's recent bombshell will bring major trouble. Willow admitted to Michael Corinthos that she killed her father, but there’s undoubtedly more to the story. After all, Willow isn’t Nelle Benson! She’s clearly a “good girl” we’re supposed to be rooting for, so this probably wasn’t coldblooded murder.

Willow will open up about that painful chapter of her life on June 20. Michael will listen as Willow talks about the choice she was forced to make. Willow had to decide what was most important: DoD or her father. Since Willow had been fed so many lies, she obviously picked Dawn of Day over her own dad.

It sounds like Willow was privy to the murder plot and did nothing to stop it. She might’ve even been ordered to do something that contributed to her dad’s death. DoD is all about community, so it may have been a team effort.

Again, it’s tough to believe GH will portray Willow as a true killer. It may be a case of Willow not knowing what she was getting herself into. There might’ve been some deception on Shiloh’s part. Willow may have realized too late the extremes Shiloh and Harmony were willing to go to. Of course, Willow was likely manipulated into thinking she was responsible afterward. There’s a good chance Willow’s pledge was all about how she murdered her dad. That brings us to Shiloh’s fight against Willow in court.

Diane suggested that they just have to make sure Willow looks like the more upstanding citizen. She also mentioned that Shiloh’s attorney is ruthless, which makes their job harder. Will Shiloh’s lawyer level the murder accusations? Shiloh may not have the pledge, but he’s got plenty of minions who could cook up evidence.

After this secret blows up, the judge may not be too keen on siding with Willow. In fact, it looks like Willow may be taken into custody! General Hospital spoilers say Chase will make a surprising arrest on June 25. Someone like Jason or any other character who’s willing to play dirty wouldn’t be surprising at all. Chase arresting his sweet girlfriend, on the other hand, is shocking and unbelievable soapy.

Spoilers for June 28 back up the idea of Willow’s arrest. Michael will visit Willow, which is an odd way of putting it. He’s not dropping by to see Willow or meeting up with her; he’s VISITING. A visit could mean Willow will be in lockup for this chat. This could certainly derail Willow’s life and set up some serious custody drama for Brad as well as Lucas. The judge should be in Shiloh’s corner and that’s a dangerous place to be!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 

I agree..i like seeing them together talking.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique @Coquille 

duh....sorrry i brought up memories of Rick...but..Sam wasn't innocent in that affair with Ric  either...lolSmiley Tongue

well,we all can rest easy now that Ric isn't the lawyer defending the sleeze!Smiley Happy

This lawyer..i think i have seen her before...have you???

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Awww @cowboy sam  no reason to be sorry for bringing up Ric and Sam. You actually helped reinforce a point I tried to make about Sasha when I said her sins were not nearly as bad as some of our now reformed earlier bad girls. As for the lawyer, I didn't recognize her but I hope someone else did.

Oh and that reminds me @redwingsgal. Poor Molly almost has to love Ric. He is her dad but if he continues his disgusting behavior, one day she's going to kick him to the side similar to the way most of Julian's children have done to him.

I hope the conversation between Jax and Robert wasn't a forewarning of another slimy creature's return - "the ferret".

Honored Contributor

@Tique 

We don't see much of Molly or when we do she never mentiones her dad...i forgot that Ric was her dad!Smiley Sad

now..you did it!!!Smiley Mad

You mentioned fettet face Jerry!!  grrSmiley SurprisedSmiley Mad

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

We don't see much of Molly or when we do she never mentiones her dad...i forgot that Ric was her dad!Smiley Sad

No No. Not me. That was you @cowboy sam. I mentioned no names. 

Wait til @grandma r  and @Coquille  read this. Special mention to @RainCityWoman, She named him.

Lifted from the November 2016  thread. An observation - our threads are a lot longer now. Wonder why! Don't know but I love it.

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@coritawrote:

So, last time Val, the guy, was on...I thought he looked like a ferret!!  I still see the resemblance!  I don't like his character nor the man's acting.  He seems so "delicate" to me!  He definitely has something about Anna and am sure that he will go after her eventuallyIf he gets Charlotte, he will then get Nina...

There's only room for one ferret face on GH and that honor belongs to Jerry Jax. Valentin will have to be content with some other rodent face.  

Esteemed Contributor

Who is the lawyer?????  Is she a member of the trust?????

They are setting up the "who killed sleezo" storyline.  Most people want him gone!!!!  May I suggest a long walk off a short pier while wearing cement shoes????  His behavior today turned my stomach;  that smarmy look!

How many twists are in store for Willow???

New Nina seems to lack the fire of the character.  Maybe Ava's makeup artist could share some eye makeup.  Ava wears way too much;  Nina could use a bit more.

PLEASE,  no feret face until sleezo is gone!!!!!  

Happy Summer Solstice!!!

Trusted Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

Wait til @grandma r  and @Coquille  read this. Special mention to @RainCityWoman, She named him.

Lifted from the November 2016  thread. An observation - our threads are a lot longer now. Wonder why! Don't know but I love it.

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@coritawrote:

So, last time Val, the guy, was on...I thought he looked like a ferret!!  I still see the resemblance!  I don't like his character nor the man's acting.  He seems so "delicate" to me!  He definitely has something about Anna and am sure that he will go after her eventuallyIf he gets Charlotte, he will then get Nina...

There's only room for one ferret face on GH and that honor belongs to Jerry Jax. Valentin will have to be content with some other rodent face.  

How about weasel face?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Awww @cowboy sam  no reason to be sorry for bringing up Ric and Sam. You actually helped reinforce a point I tried to make about Sasha when I said her sins were not nearly as bad as some of our now reformed earlier bad girls. As for the lawyer, I didn't recognize her but I hope someone else did.

Oh and that reminds me @redwingsgal. Poor Molly almost has to love Ric. He is her dad but if he continues his disgusting behavior, one day she's going to kick him to the side similar to the way most of Julian's children have done to him.

I hope the conversation between Jax and Robert wasn't a forewarning of another slimy creature's return - "the ferret".

NOOOOOOOOO! Not ferret face!!!!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@abbalulu wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@coritawrote:

How about weasel face?

Brad is the sniveling weasal. At least that's what I call him. However, I guess weasals and ferrets belong to the same genus, so they are all related. Weasals are always skulking around and are sneaky and calculated, which is why I see Brad as a weasal.