Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Not liking the new Nina, favor the old one better.  This Nina does look older to me.  The other Nina could really wear those dresses, that's for sure.  

Esteemed Contributor

The outrageous cost of healthcare is a reality. However, since Drew offered to cover the costs, why not just go to the business office and pay the bill???  He could ask to remain anonymous.  Nina could do the same.  They both know Curtis won't accept any help.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

The outrageous cost of healthcare is a reality. However, since Drew offered to cover the costs, why not just go to the business office and pay the bill???  He could ask to remain anonymous.  Nina could do the same.  They both know Curtis won't accept any help.

Excellent idea @grandma r even though we know it wouldn't remain anonymous too long. Some well meaning, unprofessional person with no regard for confidentiality would reveal it. Sorta like how Curtis found out Jordan had signed a DNR which she obviously didn't want him to know. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Trusted Contributor

How many of you have ever been able to view your medical bills while you were still in the hospital?  Nobody I know has. Everything has to submitted to your insurance, then you are billed for whatever they don't cover. I guess they do it different in Port Charles. I know this is a soap, but shouldn't there be some basis in reality? Sometimes this show really gets on my nerves, I guess that's why I've watched it for 50 years. LOL Not liking the new Nina much, but will give her a chance. Yesterday. I was yelling at the TV, put some mascara on. The original Nina always had her make-up pretty perfect.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Big Trouble At Lulu’s

General Hospital Spoilers Wednesday

Spoilers for today reveal everything going wrong at Lulu’s house — but in a way nobody ever expected. How will everyone get out of the mess one novice reporter started? 

The Invader!
Josslyn, the stepdaughter of a mobster, was allowed to go out at night alone in an Uber with no guards and of course, she runs into trouble.

Lulu just assumed the man with the sweet potato fries was her pre-arranged date and immediately called off the watch at her house.

Tomorrow, Josslyn has to fend off a young and intrepid intruder and makes threats that her mobster step-dad will solve this.

Meanwhile, Lulu gets a call from the PCPD and knows something horrible is happening at her house. Little does she know this kid helped Dante. Perhaps he has some Dante news that Maxie and Robert do not.

Always Shiloh
And, of course, there’s Shiloh who somehow even became a subject on Tuesday’s show. Poor Willow (Katelyn MacMullen) is still fretting Shiloh will find “her” son and Chase assures her everyone will protect Wiley.

However, there might be more to this story than we think as spoilers say Willow makes a huge confession. 

Michael is also stressing about Wiley, and little does he know he’s Wiley’s dad so he has good reason to stress. He’s surprised to learn why Shiloh is still walking free when the DA had solid evidence against him. And, just why have Sonny and Jason not killed him yet since that’s what they do? Michael wants to know.

As per usual, it looks like it might be Jason to the rescue. He assures a very concerned Sonny that he has some news about Shiloh. Does it have anything to do with the dead man in Beecher’s Corner who seems to be Willow’s dad? Perhaps Drew would like to help out and remember a few things about Shiloh…

Hospital Happenings
Finally, Finn and Kevin need to talk and Laura is very curious to know what this chat might be about.

Novice Reporter? I agree; that's the appropriate description for LuLu.

Peter can't reign her in. He's quite the ineffective "boss". He never seems to have any control over his employees. That probably should be employee. There only seems to be one.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Was the nurse at the nurse's station while Drew and Margaux were talking listening to them?  They spoke about Shiloh wanting the flash drive to keep Drew's memories from him, and the camera kept showing the nurse.  Just wondering...

Say it with me now.....Joss will fall in love with the kid breaking into Lulu's house this summer.  

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 

Thanks for saying what i was thinking...the hospital turns bill over to insurance co. first then gives a bill for what isn't covered!

The new Nina doesn't make all the facial expressions the other one did...plus newer one acts more mature..i will give her a chance.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal   yes, I thought so.  Another woman taken in by that con.  He'll get someone else to steal it for him;  he is disgusting!

Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

Even with all the different storylines, this show is so boring. We have been saying to TPTB to wrap up some stories and people before bringing in more. Did they listen? Of course not. 

They need to wrap up the Oscar storyline right now. Sure it's not as old as some of the others, but we don't need this constant sadness of loosing a child.

Think I'll save myself some time each day and just stop watching until the show is less cluttered. I love my GH but it's just not enjoyable right now.

----------------------

I agree with all your points!!  I have stated

that lately I have been changing the channel several times during the one hour GH show.  There is a point in every story where it must end.  Am ready for several stories to reach that conclusion!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NEvans2 wrote:

How many of you have ever been able to view your medical bills while you were still in the hospital?  Nobody I know has. Everything has to submitted to your insurance, then you are billed for whatever they don't cover. I guess they do it different in Port Charles. I know this is a soap, but shouldn't there be some basis in reality? Sometimes this show really gets on my nerves, I guess that's why I've watched it for 50 years. LOL Not liking the new Nina much, but will give her a chance. Yesterday. I was yelling at the TV, put some mascara on. The original Nina always had her make-up pretty perfect.

Also, Drew was driving and caused the accident, through no fault of his own. However, he is still liable. I find it hard to believe that his liability coverage with his auto insurance would not have covered Jordan's injury and recovery.