Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@BeckiWV wrote:

Well I guess I am alone but I like Drew and I don't want him to go, he's not hurting anyone being on the canvas.  I like him, I do.  You all have Jason and he has Sam.  Why can't I have Drew?  Come on guys, lol.

@BeckiWV , we have always been President and Vice President of the Drew club here!

I love BM and loved him on AMC.  Another case of the "original" actor returning and bumping the recast out.  Good Luck to you, Billy !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Monday Morning Madness

I am so angry at all of you except @grandma r. She is the only one who "hearted" my picture of Heather eating a BLT. Because I'm a fair person I'm giving you one more chance. Use it wisely.

Image result for BLT from Kelly's on GH pic

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@vermint 

I agree..

i guess they need to read up on PTSD  on know what Dante is going through....they are not thinking about his needing help...

but

thinking only about theirselves  and not Him!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@vermint wrote:

@BeckiWV @DLew  I like Drew, too! I was willing to accept him as Jason, but like him better as Drew (and was beyond thrilled when Steve Burton came back!). I would love to see Jason & Drew become "real" brothers--as requested by Oscar--before Drew leaves, if leave he must.

I also enjoy Billy Miller's chemistry with Leslie Charleson...they just seem so natural as mother & son!

@vermint  I would like to see that also.

I think Billy Miller wants to leave. I know nothing about him as an actor before GH but have read from others that his genre is more comedic than dramatic. It's a real stretch of my imagination to believe that.

Lately I don't think he's had any more chemistry with Monica than he does with anyone else. The exception to that is Curtis. With everyone else he seems completely disconnected. 

When people want to leave - even when I like them - I support their decision.  I really support his decision. Sorry @BeckiWV.

If it's his decision then I have to accept that, of course, even if I don't like it.  I will be sad.  I also don't want him to get booted, which there seems to be a rash of lately lol.  It said rumor so I guess time will tell.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Well I guess I am alone but I like Drew and I don't want him to go, he's not hurting anyone being on the canvas.  I like him, I do.  You all have Jason and he has Sam.  Why can't I have Drew?  Come on guys, lol.

@BeckiWV , we have always been President and Vice President of the Drew club here!

I love BM and loved him on AMC.  Another case of the "original" actor returning and bumping the recast out.  Good Luck to you, Billy !!!

@redwingsgal Iol I am proud to serve.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Tique 

Monday Morning Madness

I am so angry at all of you except @grandma r. She is the only one who "hearted" my picture of Heather eating a BLT. Because I'm a fair person I'm giving you one more chance. Use it wisely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE Heather and the BLT, but am concerned.  How many crazies can we have at one time?  There's Heather, there's Nelle, there's Ryan and oh, Harmony is getting in the mix now.  And now, we "may" have Mama Chamberlain? Heck, even the "normal's" are somewhat "crazy" on GH....:smileyhappy:Seriously though, Heather is IMO one of the bestest "crazies" on GH.

Respected Contributor

Outside the window watching Joss after the "seance"...who do we think it is?  My first reaction was Shiloh; possibly planning a retribution for Sonny, Carly, Jason and Sam.  But upon reflection, is this the "new" character of Mama Chamberlain?  With all the security at either Sonny's house and/or the Q mansion, isn't it facinating how people just "walk right in"?  Front door, back door, ktchen door, patio door, garden, pool........LOL

Honored Contributor

Sure do hope Mac shaves before he shows up tomorrow at the PCPD.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I kept clicking in and out today....too much focus on Oscar's departure.  Seems that they don't have a good storyline for Joss, so this will be the summer teen story. Enough already!!  There are so many other stories they have to move along and conclude.

But did get to see Jax 'Blue Eyes' put Valentin down on selling his shares of Crimson.  I keep wondering what his 'game' is against Valentin. Don't know about the new Nina.  She doesn't look old enough to have a daughter Sasha's age!!

Don't think I will miss Billy M. too much.  He just doesn't show me much depth in his acting.  Really don't think changing the different GH roles helped him to fully develop any one character.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Sure do hope Mac shaves before he shows up tomorrow at the PCPD.

Oh goodness, so do I.  He is a good looking man but that beard is hiding it for me.  Shave it Mac!