Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Well I guess I am alone but I like Drew and I don't want him to go, he's not hurting anyone being on the canvas.  I like him, I do.  You all have Jason and he has Sam.  Why can't I have Drew?  Come on guys, lol.

Super Contributor

Drew grew on me. His friendship with Franco. His relationship with Monica. His love for his son. His support for Kim. I respect that he didn’t want his memories back if it meant forgetting his daughter and the people he knows in Port Charles. A nice guy. Port Charles needs a few of them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Happy Birthday, meallen616!!..

Drew out, ok.

Mac interim PC, YAY!!!!

Melanie back, NO!!!!!

I like Willow and Chase together.  Not sure if Michael will stay with Sasha when the truth comes out.

Yes, please, bring Patrick back!!!  And, just maybe Robin will be around more so Robert will be around more!!!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Can Jordan Move On?

General Hospital Spoilers Monday

Spoilers for today reveal a day of new beginnings and old problems for many of your Port Charles pals. You won’t want to miss a moment of this edge-of-your-seat episode.

Thankful?
Jordan needs to be stressed and concerned or she wouldn’t be Jordan. She has to work from her hospital bed, figure out how to pay the bills Drew and/or his auto insurance should be paying, and now she has to worry about how she really got that darn kidney. Rather than just being grateful to be alive, she has to ask questions. She even has to know how a serial killer is doing over in Pentonville. Does she hope that Finn will slip up and reveal he’s ticked his kidney was taken without his permission? Meanwhile, she has Curtis thinking about medical bills and lamenting his plight to Nina. Will Nina offer to pay them?

Hard To Move On
We guess Oscar happened and although he is dead Oscar is still happening. Kim is understandably in mourning and dealing with grief correctly because there’s nothing harder than losing a child.Spoilers say she propositions Julian. Does she maybe want some comfort or does she have something else in mind? 

Josslyn may not be processing her grief in a normal manner since she now wants to hold a seance despite Lucy trying to coax her away from that. Cam and Trina are all in. Of course, this was Maxie’s bright idea, but she’s extremely distracted and worrying Peter. It must be that surprise birthday party she’s planning.

New Offers
Mac has a busy day as spoilers say Peter turns to him for help. Laura also turns to Mac and has a proposition for him. Might he want to dust off his old uniform?

Finally, Valentin must really fear Jax’s influence. He actually offers to buy his share of Aurora to get him away from Nina, but Jax turns him down.

I never understood why Curtis didn't accept Drew's offer to pay Jordan's bills. Drew didn't cause the accident on purpose but it was the beginning of all of Jordan's problems so why not use Jason's money for something good. They can do an exchange - turn in the tickets for the honeymoon which they never used for a zero balance on the medical bills.

Since Jordan is bored, why not work on some of those unsolved cases?

Yes we know - although some of you are tired of the Oscar mourning story, it continues. Not sure why it shouldn't drag on, the rest of us are suffering from stories that have dragged on far longer. Hang in there!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV @DLew  I like Drew, too! I was willing to accept him as Jason, but like him better as Drew (and was beyond thrilled when Steve Burton came back!). I would love to see Jason & Drew become "real" brothers--as requested by Oscar--before Drew leaves, if leave he must.

I also enjoy Billy Miller's chemistry with Leslie Charleson...they just seem so natural as mother & son!

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@BeckiWV @DLew  I like Drew, too! I was willing to accept him as Jason, but like him better as Drew (and was beyond thrilled when Steve Burton came back!). I would love to see Jason & Drew become "real" brothers--as requested by Oscar--before Drew leaves, if leave he must.

I also enjoy Billy Miller's chemistry with Leslie Charleson...they just seem so natural as mother & son!

@vermint  I would like to see that also.

I think Billy Miller wants to leave. I know nothing about him as an actor before GH but have read from others that his genre is more comedic than dramatic. It's a real stretch of my imagination to believe that.

Lately I don't think he's had any more chemistry with Monica than he does with anyone else. The exception to that is Curtis. With everyone else he seems completely disconnected. 

When people want to leave - even when I like them - I support their decision.  I really support his decision. Sorry @BeckiWV.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique I hate to see him go, but I do support his decision. When someone is no longer happy in their job, it often shows in their performance. And you're right, he's been a bit more disconnected lately...maybe especially since Oscar died, and there's just not much for him to do?

**edited to correct typo!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@CLHS68 wrote:

@Coquille I like your taste in men. Sam could read me the phone book & I would love it.

I don't want Michael & Willow together she is perfect with Chase & it would be awful if she dumped him after all he has done for her. I am not so sure Michael will be done with Shasa when her lie comes out. Look how many times he forgave Nelle for much worse.

Now you can add Harmony to the mix of Nelle & Ryan.

I agree about Chase. He's great with Willow. Michael to me has always been sort of "Meh." As for Harmony, I STILL think she will be the one to do in Shylo either at turning state's evidence or at the end of a gun or knife. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I said awhile ago I thought Michael and Willow belonged together.  Willow is also meh to me.  Both she and Michael have zero personality IMO and would make the perfect boring couple. 

I see Chase with someone that has more pizzazz and personality and not so school marmy like Willow.        

Honored Contributor

Why is Ryan's scar from his kidney removal on his abdomen and Nell's is on her back? 

Maxie is on my last nerve.  She needs to butt out of Dante's business. She has no idea what is going on with him and how bad he is.  Can she not see that he could be a danger to LuLu and Rocco?  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Why is Ryan's scar from his kidney removal on his abdomen and Nell's is on her back? 

Maxie is on my last nerve.  She needs to butt out of Dante's business. She has no idea what is going on with him and how bad he is.  Can she not see that he could be a danger to LuLu and Rocco?  

@Lipstickdiva So true! Dante is not away on a vacation...he is getting much-needed treatment! Dante himself said he was not the same after his experiences. Of course, if we go by past history, Maxie will get him home somehow, and he will "realize" that he never should have left, that the love of his family is all he really needed. If only it were that easy for PTSD sufferers!