Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Preds wrote:

@Coquille I am doing well.  The leg swelling is gone.  Started new treatments in May.  They are worse than last years, but I'm still here and that's all that matters right now.  Thank you for checking on all of us.  We know you are here, too.  Keep us in line when you need to.  You know that @Tique and @grandma r can get out of line sometimes ... ROTFL.  Gotta' keep an eye on those two.

Enjoy your weekend sweetie.  Thank you. Heart

@Preds   I'm so happy to read your update.  I am often hesitant to ask how things are going because I don't want to be intrusive nor do I want you to start to avoid the GH threads because you are being inundated with questions about your health. I do know there are others who care and who will continue to be here for you as long as you need us.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@Coquille 

And here i thought i would be "'safe" from you adding me as causing trouble now and then...Smiley Tongue

Now i had a good belly laugh  over your comment...Smiley Very Happy

@Coquille @Preds 

Yah know sometimes.... i just need to find my inner self and speak up and not  let some one try to bully me for not giving hearts   to "her.".will never let my guard down on someone i don't trust....Smiley Mad

dang!.. i'm getting fiesty in my old age...lol!

But it makes me feel good  to know you are keeping a 'eye' on me...lva bothHeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@grandma r 

well said about friends here helping each other outSmiley Very Happy

You  and

@Preds are  in my...HeartHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

Thank youHeartSmiley Wink

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds    MOI?????

Whatever do you mean?????

I love how we can all be ourselves and joke around!  Yet, we also care about our friends!!!

Some treatments are better than others, just as some days are.  But, I always can count on the ladies here to make me smile!!!

@grandma r   don't try to pull that innocent act. We know you. I agree with the joking around. We're pretty safe here because we do consider ourselves friends.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@NEvans2 

Agree..with you about this dragged out too long of story about Wily....!.

maybe he will be married and gets sick and needs a donor for blood or?/    then maybe he will find out who is real parents really are!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Seriously, Hayden's making an appearance again - with baby/child no less??!!  Well, I believe the spectrum series called "LA's Finest" may be over so she's free to go." Jessica Alba and another female AfroAmer played two bada*s cops on this show. The woman who plays Hayden (here) was in this show playing a bad girl too.

Didn't know Anna has the summer off. This will make for an interesting scene or three w/Finn & kid.

@PINKdogWOOD   this was posted in the May thread.

'General Hospital': Hayden's dramatic secret

A departed character, Hayden Barnes, who had long since moved away from the city will return.

General Hospital: Finn discovers that his son is about to die (Image Source: - GH Youtube)

General Hospital: Finn discovers that his son is about to die.

Several months ago, Hayden asked Hamilton Finn for help, but the storyline ended in a rather mysterious way. Only now do we know the reason for the medical consultation. Hayden has a very sick son, who risks dying at any moment. The situation is not as simple as it seems. As we know, Hayden gave birth to the child secretly and then disappeared from Port Charles.

How come she hasn't been seen in town since she learned of her son's serious illness? Spoilers reveal that Hayden has a goal in mind. Will Finn be able to save Barnes' son before it's too late? According to 'Celebrity Dirty Laundry', fans hope that Hamilton will find a therapy for the little boy, preventing him from dying as happened to Oscar Nero.

Hayden will desperately ask Hamilton for help in the hope of saving her son. Finn will work hard with himself to find a suitable therapy and, more importantly, a diagnosis that can give hope for treatment to his son.

During all of this, Hamilton will reflect on his relationship with Anna. His love affair will be overshadowed, as Finn's sole goal is to prevent his son from tragically dying. It cannot be ruled out that Hayden and Finn will be back in action.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Coquille 

And here i thought i would be "'safe" from you adding me as causing trouble now and then...Smiley Tongue

Now i had a good belly laugh  over your comment...Smiley Very Happy

@Coquille @Preds 

Yah know sometimes.... i just need to find my inner self and speak up and not  let some one try to bully me for not giving hearts   to "her.".will never let my guard down on someone i don't trust....Smiley Mad

dang!.. i'm getting fiesty in my old age...lol!

But it makes me feel good  to know you are keeping a 'eye' on me...lva bothHeartHeart

@cowboy sam  I hope you didn't mistake my post about you causing trouble. I wasn't referring to you sticking up for yourself. YOU SHOULD, ABSOLUTELY, by all means stick up for yourself.  If need be, I and others are here. I was referring to when we played our games re GH. Your were part of that crew so, you as all of us that were having fun, are trouble makers😝 💖

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds    MOI?????

Whatever do you mean?????

I love how we can all be ourselves and joke around!  Yet, we also care about our friends!!!

Some treatments are better than others, just as some days are.  But, I always can count on the ladies here to make me smile!!!

@grandma r   don't try to pull that innocent act. We know you. I agree with the joking around. We're pretty safe here because we do consider ourselves friends.

@Tique  😘😘😘😘😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.