Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@meallen616   I have added you to the list.  I always enjoy your graphics. Thanks for stopping by. Peep in a little more often.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Seriously, Hayden's making an appearance again - with baby/child no less??!!  Well, I believe the spectrum series called "LA's Finest" may be over so she's free to go." Jessica Alba and another female AfroAmer played two bada*s cops on this show. The woman who plays Hayden (here) was in this show playing a bad girl too.

Didn't know Anna has the summer off. This will make for an interesting scene or three w/Finn & kid.

Honored Contributor

Like fine wines, Jason M just keeps getting better & better just like Robert S.

Honored Contributor

As viewers saw on today’s show, a new and slightly (?) taller Danny Morgan appeared on the show. (Mini-SORAS?) While that actor’s name hasn’t been released, Weaver (or at least an adult who runs his account) shared his status with the show on social media. The character of Danny has indeed been recast.

“I found out a couple of weeks ago but I was asked not to tell anyone,” Weaver’s account posted. “Broke my heart. I love you all so much. I love my GH family and all of you who make my day everyday!!!! You guys are the best!”

Weaver went on to post that he wants to thank Kelly Monaco (Sam) for being “the most beautiful & classiest set mom a kid could ever ask for. Also, the amazing #billymiller (Drew) who isn’t on social media but who called me with great advice & offered to come to my house and give me a big bear hug if ever I need one.”

Additionally, Weaver says that TV dad Steve Burton (Jason) reached out to him to assure him that being recast wasn’t his fault.

Soap Hub wishes Weaver the best in his career and looks forward to seeing what the future has in store for him!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

Not sure why they needed to recast Danny.  I'm hoping that doesn't mean they are going to recast all of the little ones.  Leo, Scout, and Avery;  please don't recast those adorable twins!!!!!

Ava was a busy girl.  Between the ball, getting to the cabin, getting arrested she managed to get her hair cut!!!!  It looks nice, but, could have waited until she got out on bail!!  Jmo!!!

Robert and Anna are so natural with one another.  I hope he stays in PC.

Yes, I'm willing to give the new Nina some space;  the character is such a witch!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds  Just popped  in to see how everyone's doing. How are you? How are your legs and feet? Are you back to wearing regular shoes!  Ive seen you around, here and there so I feel better about that. I'm not around much as you can see but Im always around for my friends, especially my oldies but goodies!😜 Know, just because I don't often ask  how you are, that doesn't mean Im not thinking about you. As I said, since I see you on other threads and your ok, I know your good or basically ok.

Stay well😘🌞

BTW: Just popped in, in between my grandson's baseball games, to see how everyone is doing. So, if you see this, enjoy your weekend, what ever you do.😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille I am doing well.  The leg swelling is gone.  Started new treatments in May.  They are worse than last years, but I'm still here and that's all that matters right now.  Thank you for checking on all of us.  We know you are here, too.  Keep us in line when you need to.  You know that @Tique and @grandma r can get out of line sometimes ... ROTFL.  Gotta' keep an eye on those two.

Enjoy your weekend sweetie.  Thank you. Heart

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds    MOI?????

Whatever do you mean?????

I love how we can all be ourselves and joke around!  Yet, we also care about our friends!!!

Some treatments are better than others, just as some days are.  But, I always can count on the ladies here to make me smile!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

@Coquille I am doing well.  The leg swelling is gone.  Started new treatments in May.  They are worse than last years, but I'm still here and that's all that matters right now.  Thank you for checking on all of us.  We know you are here, too.  Keep us in line when you need to.  You know that @Tique and @grandma r can get out of line sometimes ... ROTFL.  Gotta' keep an eye on those two.

Enjoy your weekend sweetie.  Thank you. Heart

@Preds I don't know if this is appropriate or you want to see this but this is me right now for you😥! I have gone through some of what you have ( not comparing) and I as many others, feel for you!💙. As you say, " Your Still Here" and you will continue to be! Your strength, optimism and wit are your best weapons. We are encompassing you with our Love, Warmth, Light and most of all, Prayers!! 😘

Enough mush! Between you, @grandma r , @Tique , and me, if we wanted ( as we have in the past ) we could get in a heap of trouble without even trying. I think we came pretty close at times of being poofed! I'm thinking, just thinking about being bad again. I think we need to mix things up a little, challenge ourselves and have some fun! The problem is, the storylines are soooo dull and I'm sooo bored, that my mind is blank when it comes to GH. 

Again, I may not be seen but I'm always here, if needed! 🙋❤️️

To Edit and Add: I think @cowboysam can stew up some trouble of her own, to add!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

I don't know why he was recast either. I agree with you @grandma r; I hope it doesn't mean they are getting ready to recast all the little ones. We haven't seen Scout much lately but now that the Morgans have reunited I hope we see her more.

Scoutplaypen

Related image

The last time we saw Scout she was at the Quartermaines.

Image result for scout on gh

ScoutMon

I keep wondering how Spencer (Nicolas Bechtel) manages to stay around when everyone else has aged. He's another one (Maura West) who knows someone or his parents have something on someone. Kidding!

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~