Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

In the previews for today, Jason tells Carly she "can end this right now."  I'm guessing he has proof of what Nell has been doing. But as Diane said, not sure how that is going to make any difference.  It's just more ammunition to show a motive as to why Carly would push Nell down the steps.  Unless they are going to blackmail Nell with this.

I thought Kiki was leaving the show for another series? 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

kiki..is supposed to leave?? how soon??

Will we have a cliffhanger today..??   after all it's Friday.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I read awhile ago she was leaving because she's doing another show.  But I'm wondering if that was true.

I saw the guy who plays Jax on The Bold & the Beautiful today. 

Honored Contributor

Oh, Mikey messed up today.  Watch out for your cute little buns big boy.  Maybe Drew can keep an eye on Micheal to save him from Nell, because her radar when up bigtime.  Shouldn't have messed with her 'puter son.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Am so thankful that we did not have to watch Nelle's face during Diane's defense segment.  Her facial expressions would have been difficult to take...that weird, fake smile she has...

And Carly is not my favorite, but I would be hard pressed to sit there and listen to everyone describe me as "crazy"!!

I am so ready for Spinelli and Jason to take Nelle down. Just how long will this scam go on???

Just a thought...I have been a state's witness for many child abuse cases.  Never were all the witnesses allowed to stay in the court room while another witness was testifying.  In fact, once I was jumped on by a judge because I was talking to another friend/witness about a movie.  We were not in the courtroom, but out in the hall and the subject was not the court case!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I read awhile ago she was leaving because she's doing another show.  But I'm wondering if that was true.

I saw the guy who plays Jax on The Bold & the Beautiful today. 

I know she got the other show but hadn't heard that she was for sure leaving GH, too.  I wonder if they will recast. 

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

Am so thankful that we did not have to watch Nelle's face during Diane's defense segment.  Her facial expressions would have been difficult to take...that weird, fake smile she has...

And Carly is not my favorite, but I would be hard pressed to sit there and listen to everyone describe me as "crazy"!!

I am so ready for Spinelli and Jason to take Nelle down. Just how long will this scam go on???

Just a thought...I have been a state's witness for many child abuse cases.  Never were all the witnesses allowed to stay in the court room while another witness was testifying.  In fact, once I was jumped on by a judge because I was talking to another friend/witness about a movie.  We were not in the courtroom, but out in the hall and the subject was not the court case!!!  

This is true, @corita.  I worked in a courtroom for 30+ years and witnesses are not allowed to be there for each other's testimony.   Sometime they are after they've testified with the permission of the Court if the other side doesn't object.  And if Carly's in custody, she wouldn't be allowed to get up and wander or turn around and talk to Sonny, much less touch him. 

Honored Contributor

I had jury duty several times.  That's all I know about courts, etc.

I fast forward over anything with her in it.  I just can't stand her character.  I hate users.

OK, I know this is a soap but..........just think she went down those stairs and could have killed that baby.  

All of these young women falling (Nelle and Steffy on B&B) it is stupid.

I haven't watched today's episode yet (I DVR all of the shows so I CAN fast forward over them)

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds wrote:

Oh, Mikey messed up today.  Watch out for your cute little buns big boy.  Maybe Drew can keep an eye on Micheal to save him from Nell, because her radar when up bigtime.  Shouldn't have messed with her 'puter son.

Rule # 1 in all Soaps: Be sure that you're in a conversation or snoop session where the enemy is well within ear shot or you get caught snooping and don't have a logical explanation. Villains and villianesses are always at just the right place at the right time to hear exactly what they need to hear to stay ahead of the game. Why do they all have these revealing conversations in totally public places for everyone to hear or read something they shouldn't,  yet they never hear or see anyting the villain does?

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman I agree with  you about people talking so loud when discussing anything that SHOULD NOT be overheard.

I know it's a TV show but good grief!  I think it's funny the way people talk so loud to each other and on the phone.  Most of the time the people around them are ignoring them, but then sometimes you have those who are listening to every word.  THAT'S the way I'd be too.

I'd probably be leaning over so far to hear the people would turn to me and say, "Would you like to join us"?  And with that I'd say, 'No, that's OK, I can hear perfectly well here  (then I'd shout) "Because you're talking so freaking loud the entire room can hear you Dufus?".  Ha!