Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

Getting rid of Dante is a long way to go to mend Lulu and Maxie's friendship as they will be in the same situation, and then Lulu can relate to what Maxie is feeling.  I don't like the storyline idea but I am not fond of Lulu.  Nell is another one that I would not miss on this show.  That scene with her going to see Carly was brutal.  Unfortunately Carly keeps playing into her hands and lets her get to her.

Esteemed Contributor

@miata1 wrote:

Getting rid of Dante is a long way to go to mend Lulu and Maxie's friendship as they will be in the same situation, and then Lulu can relate to what Maxie is feeling.  I don't like the storyline idea but I am not fond of Lulu.  Nell is another one that I would not miss on this show.  That scene with her going to see Carly was brutal.  Unfortunately Carly keeps playing into her hands and lets her get to her.

Yes, Nelle is a horrible human being, but I can't feel TOO sorry for Carly. She is just getting a taste of her own medicine that she perpetrated against Bobbie, Tony Jones, and AJ Quartermaine, among others. I'm sure this has never occurred to her, though. She never sees herself in her true image.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@miata1 wrote:

Yes, Nelle is a horrible human being, but I can't feel TOO sorry for Carly. She is just getting a taste of her own medicine that she perpetrated against Bobbie, Tony Jones, and AJ Quartermaine, among others. I'm sure this has never occurred to her, though. She never sees herself in her true image.

@RainCityWoman, ICAM.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

ABC is selling popcorn now.  Did you see Orville Redenbacher pop up and wave hi behind the couch?

Has Dr. Kim ever heard of HIPPA?  This character needs to go away now.  Put her on the same bus as Jordan.  

Auntie Stella has plans, baaaad Auntie Stella plans.....oooooohhhhhhh  Smiley Surprised

Jason = brain damage.  I was having a stroke too Diane over his amazing lack of insight.  Although go ahead and put a mob hitman on the stand to support Carly's character.  Do these writers hear themselves?

We actually got a glimpse of what goes on in the writer's room.  If anyone understood what Dante and Lulu actually argued about and then agreed too, let a girl know.  It made zero sense to argue about nonsense and then agree to nothing.  I lost.  Smiley Frustrated  And I don't care.

And check out the preview...Nell needs a supina to testify against Carly?  I need one to watch the rest of this storyline.   

Respected Contributor

Apparently HIPAA does not exist in PC, totally agree @Laura14.  Don't even get me started on the charts on the nurse's desk and that HUGE TV showing every pt and what they are scheduled for that is in the HALLWAY!!!

I cannot wait for the Auntie Stella plans to come to fruition!!  That is gonna be GOOD!!!

And I am still scratching my head over the whole Dante/Lulu "fight"  "foreplay" or whatever that waste of a scene (and my time) was.  I have no idea...

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

Apparently HIPAA does not exist in PC, totally agree @Laura14.  Don't even get me started on the charts on the nurse's desk and that HUGE TV showing every pt and what they are scheduled for that is in the HALLWAY!!!

I cannot wait for the Auntie Stella plans to come to fruition!!  That is gonna be GOOD!!!

And I am still scratching my head over the whole Dante/Lulu "fight"  "foreplay" or whatever that waste of a scene (and my time) was.  I have no idea...

Aunt Stella is a vile human being who needs to get a life and leave her nephew to his life. I like him and Jordan, and I've never liked Aunt Stella...Ms self righteous, god feariing soul who is filled with hatred. LET IT GO, Stella!!!!!

Dante has not had a good storyline is years. I see the actor trying to move on to a better role. Can't blame him. This particular Lulu has always bothered me as I don't think she is natural in her acting. Perhaps the two of them need to move to Portland with Spinelli or wherever Robin is and start over their lives.

Honored Contributor

Aunt Stella is a vile human being who needs to get a life and leave her nephew to his life. I like him and Jordan, and I've never liked Aunt Stella...Ms self righteous, god feariing soul who is filled with hatred. LET IT GO, Stella!!!!!

Dante has not had a good storyline is years. I see the actor trying to move on to a better role. Can't blame him. This particular Lulu has always bothered me as I don't think she is natural in her acting. Perhaps the two of them need to move to Portland with Spinelli or wherever Robin is and start over their lives.

I agree.  I want so much to like Stella, but LET IT GO WOMAN!  Dante and Lulu are boring ... Old Lulu was never boring ... writers fault, again.  At least we saw a moment with Alexis "waking up" with Kiki.  Let these women become strong women again.

I hope Carly taped her meeting with Nell.  Please writers, let that be what was in her hand.  Good to see Michael being human and not a doormat.

Dr. O cracks me up.  How the devil she gets away with it all, I'll never understand, but she is fun. Nina can learn a lot from her.  LOL

Missed the end of Robin and Anna.  Assuming that didn't go well.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen today's episode yet but I'm bored so here's my top three picks for what could be in the "Mikos" envelope:

1.  Postcard from Tahiti where he's been vacationing since the deep freeze

2.  Helena's bikini pics from their second honeymoon in Tibet

3.  Luke Spencer's 1980s afro do

Esteemed Contributor

I know that some don't like Carly, but, I think this trial is ridiculous.  First of all, Monica was just too eager to call the police.  No one remembering Ava going upstairs with her handbag to "check on Avery and Leo".  Ridiculous writing to get to this point.  Besides, Carly should have been smart enough to know she was being set up.  The writing is getting worse.

Of course Robin is going to have trouble processing Anna's actions!!! So are the rest of us!!!!  With better writing, this would never have happened.

So Dr O drugged Peter, dragged him out of the hotel, and took him to the cabin all by herself????  OK!

Dare we hope that Michael finally has a backbone???

Respected Contributor

I've been watching (late at night before ai go to bed) the North and South mini series. I watch it every couple of years. Did anyone realize that Finn's father is James Read? He played George Hazard in North and South. He was also in Charmed. If you haven't seen North and South, I highly suggest it. Stars Patrick Swayze, Kirstie Alley and Lesley-Anne Down among others.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.