Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

I liked Dr. Bensch until the the Kiki storyline started, but they did not allow any time for him to be with Alexis so I see them using him as a transient character who won’t be around too much longer. Since Franco thinks of Kiki like a daughter, there will probably be something else brought up about his childhood trauma and hopefully be done with it. Elizabeth being one of the few who Kiki spoke to at the hospital and her being Franco’s fiancé makes me think that she will align herself more with Franco for a supportive family.

I was starting to like Ava a little bit before she started helping Nelle, her jealousy and the fact she had taken the picture of the DNA test that Griffin ran, it makes me want to finally see her go. She was reluctantly helping at first but now seems to be all in.  Nelle knows about the DNA test results the same as Ava (I think) so makes me think there will be some more blow ups before we see some characters exit, which will, if we are lucky include both of them. 

Peter is Anna’s son so I see him sticking around, how they go about doing that is anyone’s call. They could also use Dr. Obrecht’s outrage over Peter’s presence and/or involvement with Nathan’s death as a means to get her permanently out of PC. 

There was mention in the thread about bringing in Finn’s father. What better time to bring back Hayden and the baby?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I like Peter a lot too.  I hope they don't knock him off of the show!

I don't understand what he did that was so bad.  I thought he helped Jason escape?

It makes me sick the way Sam and all of these other people act like they're so perfect.  They've all screwed up major in the past; yet they pass judgment on everyone else.

The actress who plays Sam doesn't have much range as an actor.  She thinks good acting is getting that low voice she gets when she's try to be dramatic.

I turn up the TV and then someone else comes on and the thing blasts me away.

For starters, Peter had Jason drugged and held captive for 5 years and then still hasn't given up the flash drive that would restore Andrew's memory. Peter set in motion the eventual killing by Jason of Faison. He is also responsible for Nathan's murder because of his machinations. 

-----------------

I read this weekend that :

Spoiler
Peter lost the flash drive during the attack and transport to the cabin!!!  ????

I still think some "man" helped Dr O take Peter to the cabin.  Could she have possibly moved him by herself????

Esteemed Contributor

Nelle showing up to taunt Carly was just too much!!!!  That little witch needs to go!!!!!

Are they going to try to couple Maxie and Chase????  Too soon!!!!

Talk today about possibly bringing back Jerry Jacks to work with Dr O.  Who knows?????

Spinelli is a computer genius;  no way it would take this long to get into Nelle's computer!!!!  Ridiculous!!!

This Monica replacement reminds me too much of Helena.  The scenes with Drew looked awkward.

Happy to see Felix is helping Mike.  And, back to revisiting Croton.  Whatever.

Hamilton Finn and Harrison Chase.....what is daddy's name????  Guessing that Hayden's baby will be going to Brad and Lucas, until Finn finds out.  That will mess up his relationship with Anna.

Just bring Robert back!!!!

When Sonny suggested Joss go visit Jax, I wanted to cheer!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I don't understand what he did that was so bad.  I thought he helped Jason escape?

It makes me sick the way Sam and all of these other people act like they're so perfect.  They've all screwed up major in the past; yet they pass judgment on everyone else.

The actress who plays Sam doesn't have much range as an actor.  She thinks good acting is getting that low voice she gets when she's try to be dramatic.

For starters, Peter had Jason drugged and held captive for 5 years and then still hasn't given up the flash drive that would restore Andrew's memory. Peter set in motion the eventual killing by Jason of Faison. He is also responsible for Nathan's murder because of his machinations. 

-----------------

Spoiler
Peter lost the flash drive during the attack and transport to the cabin!!!  ????

I still think some "man" helped Dr O take Peter to the cabin.  Could she have possibly moved him by herself????

It wasn't Dr. O. It was Nina, and yes she probably had a lot of help.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

-----------------

Spoiler

@RainCityWoman, It was Dr. O.  Nina got a text msg to go to the cabin for a surprise.  A bit after she got there Dr. O showed up.

Valued Contributor

I just hope the Peter story doesn’t drag on forever like it feels the Nelle storyline is. 

Valued Contributor

I have a feeling Franco was involved in getting Peter to the cabin.  I remember a scene at GH where 2 people were talking about Peter/Hendrik and what he did.  Franco was in the background listening intently.  He is also best friends with Dr. O.  Just guessing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So apparently Oscar took his trash can and hopped a bus up to Pentonville.  I know you have to be on a visitor list and over 18.  He is on neither.  And neither is the twit.  Visits are recorded so let's change that to stupid twit.  

And Day 2 and I still see no Johnny.  Smiley Sad

It's about time Sonny remembered who he is.  It's a shame he's having to work off of this actress who can't act out of a paper bag.  They need to replace Nell with the Monica chick who has it in her blood to be bad.

Felix and Epiphany!  Be still my heart!!  Although is it not bad form to keep asking an Alzheimer patient if they remember?  Just knife the guy already.

And Drew is going to move into the Q mansion?  Why?  So he can find the blankie and take it with him to the OR?  I know I'd want to move right in to that den of chaos.  Not.

I am a little disappointed Chase didn't entertain Maxie with a new number.  I know he's been practicing in his bathroom.  Since we are completely redoing the Nathan Maxie love story with Chase now....see you in five years on this one.

And I know Stephen King has a contract with ABC.  Ripping off Misery is just another example of lame and lazy writing.  I am waiting for the SK Hitchcock moment as proof he won't be suing.

And Dr. O, I love this woman!  So glad she is back.  Although how Valentin is not a part of this is ridiculous.  Nina is gonna get a pair of shiny handcuffs and watch him come running back on his white horse to save her.

Robert needed to be on the plane not Finn.  Way to miss the boat on resurrecting a good couple.    

Valued Contributor

If Dante is really leaving the show I get the feeling it has something to do with the "deal" he just made with Lulu about sharing information about their jobs.  Maybe Lulu will do something stupid again, and Dante will also get shot - just like Nathan.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@corita wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

-----------------

Spoiler

@RainCityWoman, It was Dr. O.  Nina got a text msg to go to the cabin for a surprise.  A bit after she got there Dr. O showed up.

Yeah. I didn't see Monday's show, and Friday Nina was the one who walked in. Today I see it is Obrecht. Interesting, but not surprising. Next she will go after Anna, or maybe getting Anna's son will be enough for her.