Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

I missed some of it.  I walked into the room (or over fast forwarded) just as Nell said to Michael, "Why were you using my computer"?  

Did he find something out?  I think I fast forwarded too long!  I do that when Nell's on because I can't stand her.

What did Michael find out?  Anything?  Booger, that fast forward is going to get me in trouble!

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  I tried twice to watch Friday's (6/8) episode but fell asleep both times!  Sheesh!  Anyway, i finally decided to google GH re-caps and here's what i read..

Spoiler
soapcentral   

At the Quartermaine mansion, Michael had a new surprise bed to put together for the baby. Nelle offered to help, but he suggested she take a nap. Once she headed upstairs, Michael headed out to the patio to call Spinelli. Michael stated that Nelle had "buried" Carly in court, and he needed the evidence to prove that Carly had been set up.

Shortly after, Michael sat with Nelle's laptop and tried to get into it. As he followed instructions from Spinelli, Nelle reappeared. Michael quickly covered up and ended the conversation. He told Nelle it had been work related. Nelle asked about her laptop, and Michael played dumb. He noted that that was why he hadn't been able to get into his work site; he'd grabbed the wrong laptop. Nelle confessed that she'd returned for her tea but appeared suspicious.

Monica returned home, and Nelle told her that court had been tough. Monica offered to help put the bed together, noting that they were all family. Nelle smiled. Drew arrived with luggage in hand and held up the key that Monica had given him. "Welcome home, son," Monica said as she hugged him

That's all i know - 'not sure if it will fill in any blanks for you! ~sue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

@SuesCat Thanks, the part about the laptop is what I missed.

Thanks for taking the time to post it.  I appreciate it.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  'Glad that helped!  Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

@SuesCat

Thanks also

as i missed a bit of GH  and watched just as Nelle asked him what was he doing with her laptop.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Another Nelle Day!!  Am so tired of this story.....please somebody get rid of her.  Maybe the spoiler about Chase and Nelle's past encounter is coming true.....

Honored Contributor

Yes I wondered about Chase and Nelle, did he know her way back wher?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

@corita Unfortunately, I think that storyline will be dragged out for awhile, since the summer is around the corner but hopefully not. Unless, there's a lot and constant bad news for Nelle  I think Mike will be in the soap more now, due to the fact that he dropped that LITTLE fact (unknowingly) about Croton to Felix. I also remember reading something about Sean Blakemore (Sean Butler) and Stephen Nichols (Stefan Cassadine) might be returning to GH, I'm not sure.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler

Can't stand that smirky smile!!!! The snarky DA is almost as annoying.  She seems a bit young for the role.

I really hope Chase has something on that witch!  She has overstayed her role.  The character needs to go!

Respected Contributor

@I am still oxox I think he obviously knew her in the past. He got a call, left Maxi and made a B Line to the courthouse to see Nelle. We know that because as soon as Chase walked into the courtroom he said, "Janelle, it's been a long time "!  I think, Chase went to Port Charles to work,  specifically to get Nelle for her fiancées  death. I think, it's possible that Nelle's future to be, ex Mother in Law has a hand in this with Chase. Karma's always a B....! Whether it's for Carly or Nelle but really for Nelle!!! Tha's just my opinion.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.