General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

Dante is leaving?

Trusted Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ June 2018 Thread, Spoilers

Good.  He's such a bore.

Take Lulu with you.

Trusted Contributor

I like Dante. How did you find this out?

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

I like Dante. How did you find this out?

Various rumors online, supposedly he filmed his last scenes already.....

https://www.inquisitr.com/4289207/gh-spoilers-is-dante-leaving-general-hospital/

Frequent Contributor

The date of that story is June 13, 2017.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You know it's bad when you want to be locked up in jail with Valentine all because there is no tv and no GH.

So how many people told law enforcement aka WSB agents that they wanted to break Peter out of jail and commit a felony?  I was almost on a second hand.  I may have hit it. 

And then I guess Peter who has to be on every newspaper and social media post just waltzed back into his suite that I guess has not been cordoned off (WHY?) as an investigative crime scene.  Uh huh.  And the term search warrant didn't cross anyone's mind to go and get what everyone wants while he's been in jail for a week?  Metro Court is going to a hot place without Carly in charge and I guess Olivia is cookin in her new Q kitchen!

How many lawyers are on this show now?  Again almost on a second hand.

And any good press reporter (NOT Lulu) would have been crawling all over Peter's space in the first 24 hours.  Ditto any PI worth their salt (NOT Sam)  I am giving Curtis a pass because what does he care?

And I am not even going to get into Kiki and the disgrace they have made here.  Um, remember your last name sweetcheeks (yeah go ahead and report me too I'm shaking) and let Uncle Julian off the SOB while he's buying Lucas a kid off the black market.  He needs a storyline badly.

And Alexis better up her sessions with Dr. Collins after she finds out her latest date is a predator.  Can we please bring back Jerry Jax now or Rick?  They were at least funny and comedic relief.  I'd rather laugh through an episode than look stoned because I just can't cope with the writing anymore.  

Have a great weekend all!  Two days off from all of this!!  

Esteemed Contributor

If Dr. Bensch, or whatever his name is, has such a stirling reputation, how is it that he has time to constantly stalk a young student at the hospital, harrass her, and even go to her mother to cover his tracks??? Seriously? and NO ONE has ever made similar accusations? Perhaps Kiki should enlist the help of the last vestiges of the Jerome crime family to go after the good doctor.

Valued Contributor

Just read that Finn and Chase's father will be making an appearance next week.  I don't know the actor but they said he used to play a bad guy on Days of our Lives.  Should be interesting and a nice change from Nelle and Dr. Bench.

Honored Contributor

@daisy4

He played Clyde on days...wonder what new person role he will be here on GH....?

Looking forward to seeing him again.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I missed the very beginning - what happend to the actree who normally plays Maxi. Just found the following on line

Maxie is going to look a little different on General Hospital for a while.

Daytime Confidential reports that Kirsten Storms is taking some time off from the soap. Storms will be replaced by Days of Our Lives veteran actress Molly Burnett starting in July, according to the site.

Here's all the marathons happening on Memorial Day weekend

Storms has played Maxie Jones on General Hospital since 2005 and hasn't taken a major break since 2011, when medical issues sidelined her for roughly 10 months. The shakeup comes just as Maxie's storyline is expected to heat up. One Life to Live alum Bree Williamson is heading to Port Charles to play the ex-wife of Maxie's current fiancé Nathan West (Ryan Paevey).

The Storms announcement also comes days after the news that Tyler Christopher will also be taking time off from the soap while Nick Stabile steps in.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.